It's the 5th day of the year how many dates have you had?

I had zero. There are no men in the places I go everyday. Work and then home. :) Come to think about it, I had zero dates last year too. The year before I had about 7. Dang, why did I stop calling them anyway?? Ahh well. I would say I will try to do better this year but i'd be lying. lol Why can't the perfect man just fall in our lap ladies?!?!?! ;)

Sent from a land where women rule.....

I couldn't find the spray after looking in 2 places so i bought an alternative. I been smelling myself for the last few hours and it's great :yep:

spray that spray that spray that

wkhh90.gif

I thought I told you that we don't stop (dating) eh eh eh eh

Puff+Daddy.gif

I was trying to be mysterious but heck that's too much work. I will warn you to jump tuck and roll into your car as soon as you see this :driver: THERE ARE LURKERS AMONG US! they have been known to clear shelves in one trip :rofl: :lachen:

......I will say that I can't vouch for it working with everyone's chemistry but Dove Body mist cucumber/green tea. It drives men wild I have stopped using my $100+ perfumes and body mist almost exclusively. ..... tell me how it works for you. I find mine in the deodorant aisle.

Pretteeplease

Last edited:
THANK YOU for finally spilling!! WHEEEEWWW!!!! LOL. I couldn't find it and i looked in two stores :nono: So, i purchased Degree's Sexy Intrigue and it is fab! I will be using it this evening. who'd a thunk. I am going to look for the dove in a few more stores over the weekend. Hope i find it :/

LOL @ everyone asking for a pm for the spray.

I've been on a total of 0 dates. But I'm not worried about it because I know that it's my fault because I've been nowhere to really be seen by any men. Things will get better though. I put myself in the 2012 ready to mingle challenge. PretteePlease do you go out alone or with someone?

So you just walk around smilin'? My friends always tell me that I'm too 'serious' and men are probably afraid to say something....but I just can't imagine walking around with a big ol' smile on my face looking like this:

1270412459660813.jpeg

Instructions por favor.

LOL, I'm the same way. Too "serious". Only I think I look more like this in my head when I'm forcing one:

tumblr_lmbmm9EFje1qhqrew.gif

Okay not really, lol, but I have to have a reason to smile or it just feels wrong.

And to answer the post, 1.

@Skolarstar I go out in a group of 3-2 or 1 Both Bad Mamma Jammaz I'm the fattest in the group sometimes I wear makeup sometimes I don't. Sometimes I do my hair sometimes I don't. I met a nice dude in the Gucci store straight from gym. Hair a mess in tights and tenny shoes.

Bvlgari green tea perfume also has a similar effect :look: Au the vert

Last edited:
I'm sawy :mob: don't hurt me I've been telling folk the wrong name for a year :look: :vette:

You still lub me?

Date:5 Was supposed to meet NOG (Nigerian Oil/Gas) for lunch. He was busy and rescheduled for Happy Hour. I called to confirm and he didn't respond so I invited my girl out to Happy Hr to celebrate her new job. Then he called back to confirm. I told him he could join us. Awkward. It was a 1st date, it was semi-blind, and I had a friend along. Oh well he had to take what he could get or reschedule again. He decided to join Ladies Happy Hr. It was cool we vibed he paid the bill for both of us. I don't know about some people but I would have felt some kind of way if he didn't pay for my friend :giggle:

He invited me out later for dancing and my friend was trying to join us. Girl Bye. You were on this date by default but you can't be on part 2. Anyways part 2 didn't happen. I'm a light weight and ordered a drink just so I wouldn't be the only one drinking and my head started spinning and hurting and I had to cancel. We are supposed to make up for it today.

Last edited:
Skolarstar I go out in a group of 3-2 or 1 Both Bad Mamma Jammaz I'm the fattest in the group sometimes I wear makeup sometimes I don't. Sometimes I do my hair sometimes I don't. I met a nice dude in the Gucci store straight from gym. Hair a mess in tights and tenny shoes.

Bvlgari green tea perfume also has a similar effect :look: Au the vert

Can you go into more detail about how exactly you're meeting these men in random places? Examples of what goes on that you get to interact with them and they ask you out. Are you smiling at everyone you see 247? Did you speak to them first? Walk past them so they can get a whiff of your green tea? Are the girls always on the display? ....????

lushcoils

Speaking/Body Language: I never/rarely speak first, but if I'm interested I will hold you hostage. I also touch when I talk when I'm interested, the shoulder, the knee, the waist when I hug. I also talk with my hands: Vanna White :rofl: I try to be conscious of hands on hips or crossed arms that is negative body language. This is a hair board: DON'T FORGET THE HAIR TOSS if yours is short DON'T FORGET TO RUN YOUR FINGERS THROUGH YOUR HAIR :gorgeous: even if I'm not interested if I make eye contact with a person male or female I say hello it is good manners and a nice practice if you are a quiet person.

Eye contact: I used to be scared to look people in the eye now I look people right in the eye then look away then look back at them. If i walk past I look them in the eye and then turn all the way back around and look at them so they know I was looking at the. Men need an in they don't like rejection the long look let's them feel comfy to approach.

I don't smile 25/8 but I do smize when I think about it. I too have a stern serious look but when a man says smile I show all 40 of my teeth! I also use that as an opportunity to start a conversation if I'm interested.

Dress: The girls are rarely on display but the night at the sports bar they were and that was my highest quantity of numbers in a day. I was also walking through the crowd so they could see my lady lumps :rofl: A few I met while I was sitting at my table. I'm not the type to dress up every day or be in heels or even wear earrings but a simple thing that I am starting to do is to make sure my eyebrows are always drawn on :giggle: I have posted many times that mine naturally resemble Whoopi, and large dangly earrings. Even the simplest .99 beauty supply earrings make you look like you care even if you don't and I usually don't (quit clutching ya pearls you know you got some cheap beauty supply "jury")

Scent of a woman: I don't bathe in the stuff but I have noticed lately I'm getting that my hair smells nice. I use a particular activator in my hair and I do 1 spray of the Dove mist in my hair. I spray my wrist once and rub together, the back of my knees, the front of my neck, the back of my neck and my hair. I might not even do a full spray. I also use vanilla scented lotion but I think it is mostly the spray that gets them. My BVLGARI Au The Vert (Green Tea) body lotion gets a similar reaction but for some reason only the small travel size. When I bought the large one from the store I got almost no reaction. I'm going to put it on today and see.

ETA: confidence I forgot that one it is the most important second to smizing Pick something to feel good about and roll with it:

-I might look a mess but if my eyebrows are on point I'm like yeah I see you peeping my brows they are the business I know :giggle:

-Ooh my butt looks good in these jeans then proceed to walk around like I don't pay rent

-Yeah my dangly earrings are cute you want some proceeds to toss them over my shoulder

Yes I am a bit touched. I have music constantly playing in my head, I'm constantly having conversations with myself, and I laugh at my own personal jokes sometimes out loud. That's just me. I have a case of ADD but I've figured out a way to make it work for me. If you are quiet make that mystery. Just work what ya got!

Last edited:
Back