IT'S HERE AT LAST!!!!!!! KIMMAY'S FLAT IRON VID!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on El...you mean to tell me you don't see anyone name calling in this thread? I just browsed through a couple pages and I saw "saggy tiddays" and "funny looking".... Im just saying.

LMAO...nope. I actually didn't see that...but I've been browsing and in and out all day and usually just skim through these. But I agree that's just rude! Just saw the funny looking one...I mean yes it's rude but at the same time I'm not going to tell a grown woman how to talk/type.

Chile, I can't figure out for the life of me why yall are obsessed with this funny-looking woman, her dull and boring tresses, and her snoozetime videos. If you're gonna have a flat iron vid, sit down, turn on the camera and flat-iron that bia...nobody is trying to see still shots of that flimsy mess.

I had never heard of this chica if not for you all- and I think I'm more upset with you all for hyping this mess like it was really gonna be somethingLOL.

Let me know when Chime(or anybody else with drop-dead gorgeous hair) does a flat iron vid, pls and thx-I'm not letting yall draw me in to this unexplained foolishness anymore!! :P
Newbs be warned! This is some BS!

I wouldn't have used the adjectives you used to describe her, her hair, or her videos but I do wonder what it is about this woman that makes people so impassioned :perplexed.

You really inferred alot from my 2 sentences. Let me go ahead and let ya know that you got it wrong. The bolded is not what I was saying. I am a very straight to the point person and have no problems saying what I want to say. I said exactly what I meant.

So two points:
1. I had an opinion and voiced it just as you did
2. As you said it ain't that serious

Nope, I was responding to you saying that people don't need to be negative. IMO saying you don't like her hair isn't being negative. I had it right. I agree with your points though.

Chile, I can't figure out for the life of me why yall are obsessed with this funny-looking woman, her dull and boring tresses, and her snoozetime videos. If you're gonna have a flat iron vid, sit down, turn on the camera and flat-iron that bia...nobody is trying to see still shots of that flimsy mess.

I had never heard of this chica if not for you all- and I think I'm more upset with you all for hyping this mess like it was really gonna be somethingLOL.

Let me know when Chime(or anybody else with drop-dead gorgeous hair) does a flat iron vid, pls and thx-I'm not letting yall draw me in to this unexplained foolishness anymore!! :P
:dighole::dighole::dighole:

:lachen::lachen:Tell 'em why you mad, son!!:lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen: You are so funny! I'm going to miss you if you leave.:yep:

well pay my $6.50 :look::look::grin: bcuz I own about 300 or so conditioners.... can't afford a membership :ohwell:

meanwhile back at the ranch.... hoping one of you will keep them daah hair typing (picture threads alive!!) those are to yummy to do to their grave

well pay my $6.50 :look::look::grin: bcuz I own about 300 or so conditioners.... can't afford a membership :ohwell:

meanwhile back at the ranch.... hoping one of you will keep them daah hair typing (picture threads alive!!) those are to yummy to do to their grave

:lachen::lachen: You can afford 300 conditioners, but not 6.50?:goodone::greedy::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: You crack me up!:lol: Sell some of those conditioners, woman!:wink2:

SMDH.
tumblr_lf1odqYS3u1qg995xo1_500.gif

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
.... ok my memberships about up

..... some of ya'll are dancing around the truth

..... her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard... ooop, wrong comment SORRY

.... I MEANT TO SAY HER HAIR LOOKS BETTER THAN MANY OF YOURS!!!!!... dauuuuuum right, it's better than yours (and mine...roflmao:blush::blush::blush:) (sorry still singing the milkshake song:moon::moon::moon::moon:

nigggggh who gone check me boo!!!

THAAANK YOU!!!!
:hide:

I have no idea why people were so adamant that she flat iron her hair. I honestly think it looks better in its natural curly state or blow dried. It just suits her.

i love her hair curly! :grin: i don't like when hair is bone straight. i actually liked it better when it was just blowed out. i want mines blowed it. then i'll just plaite it up and take it down for a wave look. :)

Isn't this a hairboard? A place where you discuss "hair"? So what does it matter if someone likes her hair or not? I don't care for it. So what, I don't have to. But just because someone does or does not like it, doesn't mean their world revolves around it because they said so? Let people speak about hair on this hairboard.

That person would be run out of the thread (and possibly the forum) with the quickness! :spinning:

So, if someone here did a reveal thread and women showed up telling her her hair looks busted and her choices and answers are juvenille, you'd be ok with that. You'd be okay being treated that way..

I know that I am going to get stoned for this :duck: but to ME long hair does not equal pretty hair. And no I am not a hater. I have to be what is considered long hair (but I would like it longer :grin:). But like I said JMHO.

I will say that does show that you can grow long hair.

You and I share the same sentiments which is why I KNOW for a fact I do not want MBL, WL hair:nono:. Although Kimmay's progress is amazing, that length would make me look witchy. Everyone has there limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back