IT'S HERE AT LAST!!!!!!! KIMMAY'S FLAT IRON VID!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here hair is nice and long and super thick lookin!!!.

Maybe it was the products or technique she used that made it look "sticky" to some, it was a little clumped, maybe she just used some heavy products?

She looks SOOOOOOO happy about her hair!!

Personally I like to get my strands super duper straight when I flat iron, but maybe she likes a more textured look?

Side eye to alla the negative commenters because i've seen worse flat iron results posted in our forums and only good comments were left for those. :grin:

I could not agree with you more! The purpose of her video was to show the length retention it wasn't a flat iron tutorial.
By the way I love her retention.. especially since she's someone who's never had hair past her shoulders.

dance_party.gif

negrocommunityfrowns.jpg

I'm not up on Kimmay...lol Is she a member here? The pics/vids are inspiring.. good job! but does anyone know that jazz she's playing in the background? It literally puts my agitated infant in a trance!!! I've played that video like 5 times and he hasn't made a peep! Minute it goes off he's crying.. I need this song in my life. Thanks!

Whatever that is, it's a sample of Kook & the Gang's Summer Madness. I know Allied Forces sampled and did their own version, it sounds similar to hers, but I have no idea where her's comes from.

i do feel bad for kimmay for all the negative comments she has been receiving on lhcf but i must admit she had it coming maybe if she was a lil more graceful and had less attitude, i don't think her hair is that bad but it is hard to cheer on the bad guy, its just like the theory that someone can be as beautiful as hell but as soon as they open their mouth...
same thing is going on with kimmay as soon as we see her hair...its all psychological we dont want to see the bad guy done good.

A Kimmay thread will be banned along with Shima and Ateyaaa. Smdh, I guess these threads aren't meant to be.

Kimmay is a curse word around these parks! :lol:

But I still think constructive criticism should be allowed though along with some funnies. We are too serious sometimes and I think that's what closes down a good intended thread.

Here hair is nice and long and super thick lookin!!!.

Maybe it was the products or technique she used that made it look "sticky" to some, it was a little clumped, maybe she just used some heavy products?

She looks SOOOOOOO happy about her hair!!

Personally I like to get my strands super duper straight when I flat iron, but maybe she likes a more textured look?

Side eye to alla the negative commenters because i've seen worse flat iron results posted in our forums and only good comments were left for those. :grin:

I agree with everything you said. :yep:

Chile....

I like it ok. I think she should have used less product. It looked stiff. Other than that it looks decent.

Why are people who dont find her hair "all that" called haters, I dont get it. If something dont look that good then it dont look good. Maybe I'm used to seeing gorgeous hair on LHCF and youtube and seeing regular looking hair is not amazing to me. These youtubers are what I consider amazing hair.

longhairdontcare2011 YouTube - Longhairdontcare2011's Channel

Chime YouTube - HairCrush's Channel

Nina Pruitt YouTube - ninapruitt's Channel

short2sweet59 YouTube - shorty2sweet59's Channel

Torridiana YouTube - Torridiana777's Channel

Have a good Supa BOwl:grin:

Aren't these ladies members here? Some pics look familiar.

.... ok my memberships about up

..... some of ya'll are dancing around the truth

..... her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard... ooop, wrong comment SORRY

.... I MEANT TO SAY HER HAIR LOOKS BETTER THAN MANY OF YOURS!!!!!... dauuuuuum right, it's better than yours (and mine...roflmao:blush::blush::blush:) (sorry still singing the milkshake song:moon::moon::moon::moon:

nigggggh who gone check me boo!!!
If you let ur membership expire..where will I get my daily dose of colors and humor...:cry2::cry2::cry2:

Nice hair, but meh.

I have seen many more delicious heads of hair right on this forum. Normally when I see a head like Kimmay's I would smile, and keep it moving, but the only reason I am commenting is because the hype she gets doesn't match her hair.

It looks good, you can tell she did it herself, but considering she hardly ever flat irons her hair she did a good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back