Kimmay's flat ironed pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lachen::lachen: Mo are you not on any other forums?

i need a fresh start for now.... I've cut the dayuum fool on here for awhile now
tired of entertaining myself:grin::grin: j/k

i just hope the hair typing threads stay relatively current tis all.... other than that

i may try to stay in the fitness area (or maybe start that over somewhere as well)

mama just knows when it's time

it's time

i'm only here and BHM.... i didnt know there were other forums :look: dont judge

roflmao... i remember when you knew it was time to exit from MYSPACE.... you just knew

LOL (funny part is i've had about 10 logins on lhcf so if i ever renew I probably won't remember this one either

dude, i was like the last person on earth to leave my space :lachen: i'm a lil slow with these things lmfao

:dighole: :dighole: :dighole: Just foolish for no good reason! :lachen: :lachen:

You know what that reminded me of? Remember that cartoon on Nickelodeon called "Hey Arnold," with Helga Pataki and her shrine to Arnold in her closet? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: But she stayed making fun of him at school. Man... I loved that show! :lol:

YAY!!! I love hey arnold! I downloaded all the episodes and have them on my hard drive :) I used to wonder if all the kid shows SUCK super hard now or did I just grow up :( but then I watched hey arnold and I realized the shows now just suck...

Do you remember kenan and kel and the old all that??? LAWLZ...:lachen:

i think i may play with some cyber stalkers on some of these eharmony forums b/c i need some entertainment:look:

where did kimmay meet Kev again:ohwell:???

Last edited:
if it is a blow out, well, lets just say i need to get my blow out game up lol :lol:
Unless the pic is deceiving me, I am not seeing much difference compared to her blowout hair.

Depending on hair texture, there are people who can get blow outs that are close to the flat ironed look.

eh... i've been kinda bored over there too :nono:

i actually think its better for newbies. i've been bored with hair forums too :sad:

what are the other ones? maybe i need a new start too

how about we just make some youtube vids.... DOUBLE the smizing :look:

i promise we won't won't start 50-11 threads on your non-progress:yawn:

eh... i've been kinda bored over there too :nono:

i actually think its better for newbies. i've been bored with hair forums too :sad:

what are the other ones? maybe i need a new start too

They aren't worth your time....trust me lol They're good for newbies so if you're feeling helpful and wanna help em out then I can list em for you. Otherwise, stay verrrry farrr away!

YAY!!! I love hey arnold! I downloaded all the episodes and have them on my hard drive :) I used to wonder if all the kid shows SUCK super hard now or did I just grow up :( but then I watched hey arnold and I realized the shows now just suck...

Do you remember kenan and kel and the old all that??? LAWLZ...:lachen:

Me too!

Doug
Hey Arnold!
All That
The Famous Jett Jackson
Kenan and Kel
The Proud Family
Rugrats :look:

Mehn...I used to love me some Disney Channel. :lol:

@FathersFigah

Um. I'm tired. :-) We just finished eating the dinner I cooked and I'm filling orders from my store. Sometimes, I just don't have the energy for Youtube. :-/ And that's the honest truth.

I should have something up for tomorrow though.
kimmaytube 1 hour ago

I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW, I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW, I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!
GIFSoup

*raises both hands* :lol:

I used to LOVE Rocko's Modern Life. Dang! I didn't even realize I used to watch the Disney Channel that much, but looking back...I lived for Disney. :lol:

Hol' up! Who watched Bug Juice?!!?

OMG, I went to camp because of that show.

Oh snaps, what about What Would You Do?
Hey Dude
Salute Your Shorts
Alex Mack
Cousin Skeeter
Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Clarissa Explains it All

Hol' up! Who watched Bug Juice?!!?

OMG, I went to camp because of that show.

Oh snaps, what about What Would You Do?
Hey Dude
Salute Your Shorts
Alex Mack
Cousin Skeeter
Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Clarissa Explains it All

I don't remember Bug Juice, but I used to watch quite a few of them...

The Secret World of Alex Mack
Clarissa Explains it All
Cousin Skeeter...

I also used to love Boy Meets World! I damn near cried when they cancelled that show. I guess I lived for Nickelodeon and ABC's TGIF too. :lachen:

I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW, I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW, I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!

I know right. She makes it clear that her customers come first. But she needs realize youtube viewers ARE the potential customers :spinning:! be nice to your target market, kimmay :look:

The Amanda Show
My Brother and Me
Maya the Honey Bee :look:
The Wild Thornberrys
Eureka's Castle
The Littl' Bits
The Angry Beavers

I'm not posting anymore, because I don't want y'all to judge me. :lol:

"We're the Little Bits!"

That was my ish! That and:
David the Gnome
Power Rangers!!!!!! Go go powa rangers!!!!

"We're the Little Bits!"

That was my ish! That and:
David the Gnome
Power Rangers!!!!!! Go go powa rangers!!!!

Captain Planet
He's our hero
Gonna take pollution down to zero... :lol:

Oh, and don't forget Inspector Gadget. That show used to re-run all the time. Go go...gadget arms. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back