Kimmaytube's Length Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well maybe it was discussed in the other thread that went poof and Im not trying to start ruckus but I had to comment on it. What's up with the message Kimmaytube left in her description box on the second vid. That chick sounds mean as hell, lol. And since some ppl see her as such as "up-standing businesswoman", why leave a message like that? Yeah it's your channel but dang....that's kinda.....I don't know. I mean I know she wasn't tripping about ppl giving her vid a thumbs down? LMAO! Come on now now, that's weak. That's feeble! Im just saying....she had to throw it out there that she is making money to....that is defensive. Words of defense....but hey Im not downing her Im just saying I know if I were so-called making so much money and had a fan-base then why even address the haters in the first place. Haters are a compliment to an accomplishment.

But dang much love to Kimmaytube. I like her hair and hope she doesn't let the haters get to her too bad that she stops making vids because that is what it seems like.....like she is letting them damn haters get to her.

Last edited:
Well maybe it was discussed in the other thread that went poof and Im not trying to start ruckus but I had to comment on it. What's up with the message Kimmaytube left in her description box on the second vid. That chick sounds mean as hell, lol. And since some ppl see her as such as "up-standing businesswoman", why leave a message like that? Yeah it's your channel but dang....that's kinda.....I don't know. I mean I know she wasn't tripping about ppl giving her vid a thumbs down? LMAO! Come on now now, that's weak. That's feeble! Im just saying....she had to throw it out there that she is making money to....that is defensive. Words of defense....but hey Im not downing her Im just saying I know if I were so-called making so much money and had a fan-base then why even address the haters in the first place. Haters are a compliment to an accomplishment.

Other people were tripping over who gave her the thumbs down so she addressed it and disabled them so people wouldn't focus on it so much.

I lived there too so I rep both. Don't try to start with me! :lachen:

Yes ma'am...I got in an argument with a cabbie out here and when I was telling him off I was like, "I'm from PG County who you think you talkin' to?" He had NO idea what I was talking about...whoops...

Lmao!
That is tooooo funny! Yes, honey, when the PG comes out, there ain't nothin to tame it. Friends call me "hood mouse" (I'm not hard enough to be a hoodrat, apparently... thank God because that is NOT a compliment to me... I'm a suburbanite til I die :lachen:). I try to keep it under wraps but when I get mad... smh. The accent and everything comes out!
I wrote on your VM so I won't keep hijacking the thread but yay! I knew I liked you for some reason.

Wat the hell happened... just got home from work hopin to jump back in da thread and its gone poof!!!

I gotsa get me ah blackberry!!

But lemme get out of this thread and unsub before any more drama goes down... lol. Someone just post a new one when the flat iron vid REALLY comes out. I'll catch you ladies in that one.

Slow down ya'll I'm still tryna catch up and read!!

**Please don't get locked before I get to pg 24**

NUH-UH!!!!!!!!!!!

GIFSoup

Two Words for you: Armpit...Hair.

Let me stop though.:lachen: I'm done.

When I saw the armpit hair comment i knew the thread was DONE! Hahahaha my daughter and I were crying when the thread went poof all of a sudden. The Mods should have a warning giving us 10 seconds to read before a thread self-destructs LOL

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Y'all crack me up

1320851_o.gif

DMV divas in da house.
I never knew Kimmay was from 'round these parts!

I need to see ya'll in the meet-ups board. Can't believe how many LHCFers are right around the corner. At least the crazy ones that hang out in the Kimmaytube threads...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back