Kimmaytube's Length Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't love that thread. :nono: I don't know why folks can't disagree without name-calling and baiting. Although I had to laugh at some of those gifs. :giggle:

I don't know what it is about Kimmay that brings out the crazy in this forum. I don't get it. Most threads about her end up the same way. Why? Aren't we all grown?

ETA: And I'm not on some kumbaya tip either. But if you were to see someone face to face, do you really mean to tell me that you would talk like that to them? Peeps gettin their e-gangster on for no reason. For why? So you can be an innanet G? :rolleyes:

ITA with you, and the bolded is why I laugh myself silly when people start acting like that...people will be having a debate then someone tries to go hard in the paint talking about someone's mama or their self-esteem...when they know dang well IRL they would be sitting there zip lipped. Do you, innanet thugs...laughter burns calories.

1 order of pad thai with veggie steamed dumplings....$15

1 bag of Orville Popcorn....$2

16 oz bottle of GTS Green Tea Kombucha....$4

Awaiting reveal of Kimmaytube's flat iron pics and the banter to follow during an ice storm....PRICELESS

There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there is LHCF.

:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
whiteboygettinit.gif

Anything popping in here!?

*a moment of silence* for the thread that went to thread heaven.

In summary, LHCFers dicussed kimmaytube's attitude in her videos and desciption box, her business suave and plans, her possibly thin/fine hair(depending on who you ask), her recent feud with Taren (a possible name calling of goat mouth), her haters/critics/calling-like-it-is-LHCFers/kimmaystans or possible blood relatives and/or paid assistants (also depending on who you ask) and a possible appearance by Kim Love herself under an assumed name. And of course, congratulatory messages to her on reaching her hair goal. There was also a side of battling between two ladies which led to LHCF bannable activities and GIFs.

Tis all.

In summary, LHCFers dicussed kimmaytube's attitude in her videos and desciption box, her business suave and plans, her possibly thin/fine hair(depending on who you ask), her recent feud with Taren (a possible name calling of goat mouth), her haters/critics/calling-like-it-is-LHCFers/kimmaystans or possible blood relatives and/or paid assistants (also depending on who you ask) and a possible appearance by Kim Love herself under an assumed name. And of course, congratulatory messages to her on reaching her hair goal. There was also a side of battling between two ladies which led to LHCF bannable activities and GIFs.

Tis all.
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Tis all.
Dang, bannable stuff went down. Sounds like it got hot up in there.... maybe I'm happy I missed the party... yet again. :ohwell:

Let me just come in and say everyone needs to shut up about "we don't like drama" blah blah.

Save your tears and paragraphs for something more important

We had fun

Most of yall loved it

So why are the same people complaining again?

Let me just come in and say everyone needs to shut up about "we don't like drama" blah blah.

We had fun

Most of yall loved it

Well I for one was lovin' on that thread like Vivica loves on the young ones.

Count down to lock in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...
So who's gonna make another thread when Kim finally flat irons her hair?

We had fun

Most of yall loved it

girl i love you and chocolateluv to death.....

to DEATH:look:

I'm just saying. If you don't like "e-gangsters" and "internet fights" why stay up in the thread.
*Throws my gang signs in the air like she don't care*

Anyway, I have a feeling Kimmaytube won't reveal her flat ironed video until Wednesday or Friday even

She actually lives in PG County. Still close but prolly don't have to worry about seeing her.

Same difference. Still way too close for comfort lol.

And another thing: Did anybody else literally *pass out* from LovelyNap's "goat mouth" urban dictionary definition in the poof'd thread?? :lachen::lachen: I am just now catching my breath from that one..... :lachen:

Same difference. Still way too close for comfort lol.

And another thing: Did anybody else literally *pass out* from LovelyNap's "goat mouth" urban dictionary definition in the poof'd thread?? :lachen::lachen: I am just now catching my breath from that one..... :lachen:

Naw. I passed out with ND's Rapunzel/hairy armpits/bald headed comment.

I'm sorry, but....:lachen::lachen:

So you mean to tell me not one Kimmaytube thread can survive? All we gotta do is ignore the instigator (s) and respect each other's opinions. ;)
Looks like it.... it's like talking about "the one who shall not be named" Shima. The thread goes *poof* just like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back