IT'S HERE AT LAST!!!!!!! KIMMAY'S FLAT IRON VID!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she take it down? I saw it earlier but I didn't want to watch it on my iPad so I was waiting until I got home and I couldn't find it.

I did read that she said that if she had haters before she was going to have even more once they saw her playing in her hair.

111i5xw.jpg

WTF. After all this build-up...the video is private. I can't see it.

Wow.... randomly decided to log in. Can't see the vid but her profile pic shows her hair straightened. Looks nice as far as I can see based on that.

Dammit, KIMMAY!!!! I refreshed and it was gone.
GIFSoup

Well here are the highlights. It was nice but a little stiff like she used too much product. It looked fulll MBL/grazing WSL. She showed footage of her hair in different styles. It was entitled Part I so I assume a Part II is coming. Sorry, ladies. I tried:sad:

ETA: Okay, it's back. She added an advertisement. BTW, I am subscribed to her.

Last edited:
I subbed to watch.
I'm up anyway.:)

ETA:
:ohwell:
That was anti-climatic. All that cuttin up in the threads wasn't even worth it.

:ohwell:I don't understand, if it's a private video on a public site, who gets to see it?

Why put up a video only for it to be private?

I just viewed the video. Maybe she made it private on accident and changed it.

Sent from my Comet using Long Hair Care Forum App

Like I said before her technique will get better with time.

She needs a good 1 inch trim

She is WL but not full waist length.

She was grinning up a storm:grin: shoot when I make waist length I will be grinning just the same:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Shoot let me make APL and I will be flangin' my hair all around I might just make a picture video of it also:look:

Last edited:
maybe because I don't read every single thread.... why is everyone hating on her so much? I really didn't think it was a click in here.. I love being on this forum but my I seen another side yesterday.

ummmmmm, what's the name of the girl with the silky/curly hair (natural) that did the silk wrap to straighten... no direct heat?

can't remember the name of her channel
(she's also on NC and hubby's in the military)?

Well, now I have an idea of what my hair will look like straight when I make it to the same length because I have almost the same head of hair as far as density/thickness goes and I'm not even mad. No it's not OMG AMAZING I WANT TO DIE but it's still very pretty. I think once she get's her flat-iron technique together it'll look even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back