Kimmay's flat ironed pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not just because it's long, but the fact that she was able to retain that much length just makes it more impressive. I said in an Ateeyaa thread that her hair looks better than 75% of black women's, so... :look:

I love how you're throwing out percentages all willy-nilly and not even backing down when someone disputes it! :rofl: :rofl: It makes me laugh because I know you're joking, to a degree. :lol:

Even though I think your 99% was way off :giggle:, I do believe that Kimmay's hair, as well as other natural ladies that many of us look up to, have hair that is better than 60% to 70% of the population, regardless of race. I've seen women, Black and non-Black alike, who don't have hair as beautiful as what I see in this forum. :yep: When I say that their hair is "better," I don't mean in terms of appearance only; I also mean with respect to health and regular maintenance.

i think its funny that this whole thread, this person, and this subject it so important to people, no matter what side they're on lmfao

if you think she has great hair and you love her and you may kimmay wigs and dance in the mirror naked with her videos playing in the background then FINE!!! do the damn thang! :lol:

if you think she's stank and that her hair isnt all that, and you have the OP pic blown up, printed and put on the wall and you're throwing darts at it as i type cool. GO FOR IT DUDE!

but what ever you do, DONT GET THESE THREADS LOCKED cause i sholl do like reading these :lol:

i think its funny that this whole thread, this person, and this subject it so important to people, no matter what side they're on lmfao

if you think she has great hair and you love her and you may kimmay wigs and dance in the mirror naked with her videos playing in the background then FINE!!! do the damn thang! :lol:

if you think she's stank and that her hair isnt all that, and you have the OP pic blown up, printed and put on the wall and you're throwing darts at it as i type cool. GO FOR IT DUDE!

but what ever you do, DONT GET THESE THREADS LOCKED cause i sholl do like reading these :lol:

THE HAYLE?? :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

:dighole: :dighole: :dighole: Just foolish for no good reason! :lachen: :lachen:

You know what that reminded me of? Remember that cartoon on Nickelodeon called "Hey Arnold," with Helga Pataki and her shrine to Arnold in her closet? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: But she stayed making fun of him at school. Man... I loved that show! :lol:

:dighole: :dighole: :dighole: Just foolish for no good reason! :lachen: :lachen:

You know what that reminded me of? Remember that cartoon on Nickelodeon called "Hey Arnold," with Helga Pataki and her shrine to Arnold in her closet? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: But she stayed making fun of him at school. Man... I loved that show! :lol:

I USED TO LOVE THAT CARTOON!!! and yes, i remember her and her craziness lmao :lachen:

edit: although i was thinking more along the lines if silence if the lamb. i think i should go and watch it :D

That's it, I'm done!!!
imager.php

Why do members say things like "well if she was a member of LHCF everyone would be..."??? I don't get it. Unless you want to make the band, it is common sense that one would not go into someone's progress thread and tell them they have dry chewed up ends, edges like Stevie Wonder, or unsightly bald spots. Lets be real.:ohwell:

Just because a member is getting tons of thanks and comments doesn't mean that there aren't ton of others who view the pics, and aren't impressed wondering what all the hoopla is about.

You know the way people make that clear is by popping in and out of the thread without making a comment.

I USED TO LOVE THAT CARTOON!!! and yes, i remember her and her craziness lmao :lachen:

edit: although i was thinking more along the lines if silence if the lamb. i think i should go and watch it :D

Aw man! I love that show so much! Did you ever watch "Doug"? I still sing "Killer Tofu" with my siblings (and by myself :look:). :lol:

That's it, I'm done!!!
imager.php

:rofl: :rofl: I love me some Brother Franklin!

By the way, I can't help but agree that your hair looks wonderful! It's beautiful! :yep:

I love how you're throwing out percentages all willy-nilly and not even backing down when someone disputes it! :rofl: :rofl: It makes me laugh because I know you're joking, to a degree. :lol:

Even though I think your 99% was way off :giggle:, I do believe that Kimmay's hair, as well as other natural ladies that many of us look up to, have hair that is better than 60% to 70% of the population, regardless of race. I've seen women, Black and non-Black alike, who don't have hair as beautiful as what I see in this forum. :yep: When I say that their hair is "better," I don't mean in terms of appearance only; I also mean with respect to health and regular maintenance.

YES! :yep::yep::yep: Kimmay's head is not to be dismissed as average or common or easily achievable or unimpressive. I think we get a little stuck in our LHCF bubble here sometimes. Especially when we have our own little set of favorite posters with incredible hair that we tend to look at disproportionately in relation to the whole. :look:

YES! :yep::yep::yep: Kimmay's head is not to be dismissed as average or common or easily achievable or unimpressive. I think we get a little stuck in our LHCF bubble here sometimes. Especially when we have our own little set of favorite posters with incredible hair that we tend to look at disproportionately in relation to the whole. :look:

but.... isnt that what you're doing :look: :ohwell:

Am I the only one who thinks that hair is not flat ironed? I think thats still just the blow out.

I am a KT subbie and I like the info she gives but even I am feeling some type of way about not seeing a flatiron vid yet.

She could at least tell people that she wont do it if she is not planning to do it instead of just going MIA:ohwell:

but.... isnt that what you're doing :look: :ohwell:

No. Just Google "white woman" or "black woman" and see doesn't Kimmay's hair look better (thicker, healthier, whatever"er") than most of what you see (assuming it's not a celebrity or a model or obviously fake or done by a professional). :giggle:

Am I the only one who thinks that hair is not flat ironed? I think thats still just the blow out.

I am a KT subbie and I like the info she gives but even I am feeling some type of way about not seeing a flatiron vid yet.

She could at least tell people that she wont do it if she is not planning to do it instead of just going MIA:ohwell:

@ the bold: :yep:

if it is a blow out, well, lets just say i need to get my blow out game up lol :lol:

Aw man! I love that show so much! Did you ever watch "Doug"? I still sing "Killer Tofu" with my siblings (and by myself :look:). :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: I love me some Brother Franklin!

By the way, I can't help but agree that your hair looks wonderful! It's beautiful! :yep:

Thank you :) Bro Franklin is that dude! He can come praise at my church anytime :yep:

OMG! You still remember the songs too!

My favorite:

Banging on the trashcan
Drumming on the street light
Strumming on my banjo
One little voice is calling me calling me
One little voice is calling me

:lachen::lachen: Do. Not. Judge Me. :nono:

Thank you :) Bro Franklin is that dude! He can come praise at my church anytime :yep:

OMG! You still remember the songs too!

My favorite:

Banging on the trashcan
Drumming on the street light
Strumming on my banjo
One little voice is calling me calling me
One little voice is calling me

:lachen::lachen: Do. Not. Judge Me. :nono:

No judgment here boo boo, I promise. :yep: I love it!!!!

ITA
Til this day, I'm trying to figure out what does height have to do with length....hair isn't math!! Length of any...ear, sl, apl, bsl, wsl, tbl, is measured accordingly to the individual's height (only....) but I guess the trend is to compare one another and say.....you're not that length b/c I'm not:drunk:
I agree that we run into problems when we compare.

Yes we all have different heights and what not, but waist length on that individual is waist length and SL or APL on that individual is SL or APL. It may not be that length on some else, but it is that length on that particular person.

My APL is different from a shorter or taller person's APL , but they are both APL.:grin:

i think after this thread.... well

after this 40th thread my stay at lhcf is about up.... time for a sista to KIM

been thru 4-5 forums... (funny i only do one at a time, puzzling tho')

looking for my next stop

ANYONE ON ANY other GREAT HAIR FORUMS RIGHT NOW?

( i honestly feel like a house guess that has overstayed my dayuuum welcome)

Last edited:
i think after this thread.... well

after this 40th thread my stay at lhcf is about up.... time for a sista to KIM

been thru 4-5 forums... (funny i only do one at a time, puzzling tho')

looking for my next stop

ANYONE ON ANY GREAT HAIR FORUMS RIGHT NOW?
NOT TOO BORING.... BUT NOT TOO NEGATIVE????

( i honestly feel like a house guess that has overstayed my dayuuum welcome)

NNNOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry2:

NNNOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry2:

:lachen::lachen: Mo are you not on any other forums?

i need a fresh start for now.... I've cut the dayuum fool on here for awhile now
tired of entertaining myself:grin::grin: j/k

i just hope the hair typing threads stay relatively current tis all.... other than that

i may try to stay in the fitness area (or maybe start that over somewhere as well)

mama just knows when it's time

it's time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back