Doug
Hey Arnold!
All That
The Famous Jett Jackson
Kenan and Kel
The Proud Family
Rugrats :look:

Mehn...I used to love me some Disney Channel. :lol:

Jett Jackson... that boy was cute. :look: And it was so awesome to see a Black boy be the star of a television show. Someone besides Steve Urkel.

Speaking of which, ya'll remember the Urkel dance? :rofl: :rofl:

*raises both hands* :lol:

I used to LOVE Rocko's Modern Life. Dang! I didn't even realize I used to watch the Disney Channel that much, but looking back...I lived for Disney. :lol:

Oh me too, I still sing the theme song to myself! :yep:

Hol' up! Who watched Bug Juice?!!?

OMG, I went to camp because of that show.

Oh snaps, what about What Would You Do?
Hey Dude
Salute Your Shorts
Alex Mack
Cousin Skeeter
Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Clarissa Explains it All

Heeeeyyy Dude! "It's a little wild and a little straaaannggggeee, to make your home out on the raaannngggeee.... Yippee kay yi yay... Yippee kay yi what?" :rofl: I loved that show!!!

It's only because of my fond memories of Cousin Skeeter that I don't totally dislike Megan Good. :ohwell:

I loved The Secret World of Alex Mack, too. I kind of wish I could turn into a clear substance and melt away. :yep:

I don't remember Bug Juice, but I used to watch quite a few of them...

The Secret World of Alex Mack
Clarissa Explains it All
Cousin Skeeter...

I also used to love Boy Meets World! I damn near cried when they cancelled that show. I guess I lived for Nickelodeon and ABC's TGIF too. :lachen:

Me too!!!!

The Amanda Show
My Brother and Me
Maya the Honey Bee :look:
The Wild Thornberrys
Eureka's Castle
The Littl' Bits
The Angry Beavers

I'm not posting anymore, because I don't want y'all to judge me. :lol:

Stop the world - Maya the Bee? Do you know how few people in my real life, outside of my family, have no idea what I'm talking about when I ask about that show?

And Eureka's Castle?

Are you me? No seriously... are you? Like, are we the same person?

"We're the Little Bits!"

That was my ish! That and:
David the Gnome
Power Rangers!!!!!! Go go powa rangers!!!!

David the Gnome!!! *Pourin out some likka for my favorite childhood cartoon*

I used to pretend that I was a gnome when I was a kid. #noshameinmygame

You ladies are giving me LIFE!!!! :yep: :yep:

David the Gnome!!! *Pourin out some likka for my favorite childhood cartoon*

I used to pretend that I was a gnome when I was a kid. #noshameinmygame

You ladies are giving me LIFE!!!! :yep: :yep:

lmao i used to pretend swift the fox was my pet and that we would have adventures all over the woods lmao :lachen:

"We're the Little Bits!"

That was my ish! That and:
David the Gnome
Power Rangers!!!!!! Go go powa rangers!!!!

I loved loved loved David the Gnome! Maya the bee, Eureka's castle, The Smurfs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Long Hair Care Forum App

I think for a person never having long hair....she did a great job. I love her thickness and health. I give Kim two thumbs up :)

None of those stupid spin offs beat the ORIGINAL Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
BlackPowerRanger.gif

Kinda funny the black power ranger was black and the yellow one was Asian. Lol. Speaking of the yellow ranger, did you guys know she passed in a car accident? :( T'was sad when I found out a few years ago...It was in 2001 and she was only 27
:(
thuy-trang.jpg

220px-Thuy_Trang.jpg

Why do I still know the World of David the Gnome song and sing it often? :look:

I learned so much from that show as a kid, the best show ever!!!

Hm... Maybe it's because it's blurry but I expected better. Maybe she just needs a trim. Nice thickness though! :grin:

Waiting for the video too. :look:

Yeah for some reason I was expecting more too! Like longer hair? I don't know, maybe in the back?

But to be honest, that's great and fantastic starting from what like Neck length and getting to that? She is definetely one of my hair idols :grin:

Well, my hair is nearly hip length, so no excuses needed here, yet I still say torso length matters because I see the difference in torsos between, for instance, my sister and myself (there is a nearly 5" height difference). Just because you don't agree doesn't mean that people who point out what should be obvious to anyone are making excuses.

Waist length is 30" for me. Most women who mark waist length don't have anything near that length of hair. So, when a woman for whom waist length is 22" says that she reached it in x number of years, does that mean much to me and my hair journey? No.

waist length for me is 29 and i am 5'0, so i don't think it's as obvious as one may think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back