Is dating a man with a girlfriend/SO wrong?

Undefeated Queen said:
I was talking with some of the ladies I go to school with a few days ago. Many of them said they would NOT date a married man but didn't find anything wrong with dating a man who has a girlfriend/SO. How do you feel about it?

These are obviously people who like drama and they will certainly stay having some in their lives.:ohwell:

No. It is NEVER ok to date a man who is attached to another woman romantically. It's crazy to me that this is a serious question.

JCoily said:
These are obviously people who like drama and they will certainly stay having some in their lives.:ohwell:

No. It is NEVER ok to date a man who is attached to another woman romantically. It's crazy to me that this is a serious question.
X___________ What kinda messy chick are you that you are willing to be second best? He obviously is not ready for commitment and you and your cattrap are not that powerful.

Jessica Rabbit said:
X___________ What kinda messy chick are you that you are willing to be second best? He obviously is not ready for commitment and you and your cattrap are not that powerful.
While my cattrap is quite magical, even it has it's limitations. How you get em is how you lose em. smh

JCoily said:

And there it is.

Do not pass go, do not collect $200. :lol:

Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit said:
While my cattrap is quite magical, even it has it's limitations. How you get em is how you lose em. smh

this must be the mimosa talking :lachen:

JCoily said:

Just curious in what other women thought after sitting through this discussion with my former classmates. ;)

some girls jus have no class, if u know a man is regularly kissing, fondling, abd having relations with another girl why would u want to be in that? Tasting her lipgloss and possible other things that belong to her.:look: Women like this are desperate and have low self-esteem.

Undefeated Queen said:
I think so! :lol:
:lol: Naw (ok maybe a little You know I had 2 more drinks at the other spot) but subjects like this drive me crazy. Thirsty chicks (the ones that "date" involved men) who don't respect themselves or you. And don't get me wrong, the men are a mess too but we are talking about the women.

Kurlee said:
some girls jus have no class, if u know a man is regularly kissing, fondling, abd having relations with another girl why would u want to be in that? Tasting her lipgloss and possible other things that belong to her.:look: Women like this are desperate and have low self-esteem.

:eek: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Kurlee said:

If he broke up with her that same day or a year ago and started kissing you and whatever, you'd still be tasting it.

So what's the difference?

Undefeated Queen said:
Just curious in what other women thought after sitting through this discussion with my former classmates. ;)

Actually I have known women who felt that as long as a man was not married, he was fair game. If they liked the guy and they didn't know the girl he was dating, they didn't care, they would still date him and felt it was up to the man to ultimately choose who he wanted to be with. They drew the line at married man.

Blossssom said:
I knew an argument was going to break out at some point :lol:

Girl, there's no need for an argument! Everyone has their own opinion and everyone will not agree. The ladies at school did not argue with each other. It was real civilized. Will it be the same here? We shall see. :look:

So what do you guys think about guys who date other females when he is dating you? Meaning ya'll not exclusive yet?

I mean some of these comments are whoa!!!
As for the question I'm really not sure, many guys have stated that they aren't really officially off the market till they put a ring on her finger.....

However knowingly I have not and do not care to.

Jessy55 said:
Actually I have known women who felt that as long as a man was not married, he was fair game. If they liked the guy and they didn't know the girl he was dating, they didn't care, they would still date him and felt it was up to the man to ultimately choose who he wanted to be with. They drew the line at married man.

RIGHT ON!

Hey, if the "girlfriend" assumes they are monogamous and finds out he is seeing other women, she has been done a favor.

Now she can move on and find the next "assumption" and do it all over again :lol:

Undefeated Queen said:
Girl, there's no need for an argument! Everyone has their own opinion and everyone will not agree. The ladies at school did not argue with each other. It was real civilized. Will it be the same here? We shall see. :look:

Well, we're on page 14 and things aren't too shabby :)

And you know I don't care if anyone agrees with me.

They better read the "disclaimer" below :p

abenyo said:
So what do you guys think about guys who date other females when he is dating you? Meaning ya'll not exclusive yet?

As for the question I'm really not sure, many guys have stated that they aren't really officially off the market till they put a ring on her finger.....

Exactly. Don't beat me upside my head for being involved with "your man" until you get it.

Blossssom said:
If he broke up with her that same day or a year ago and started kissing you and whatever, you'd still be tasting it.

So what's the difference?

I would never date a man who broke up with his girl that day! And the back and forth between two or more women is very dangerous, thye could be passing things onto each other, and i remeber in high skool i think it was in biology class, they said when u kiss someone in the mouth, their "stuff" stays in ur mouth for a couple weeks:perplexed , me personally, that makes me feel sick. Not into the sharing thing sorry.

abenyo said:

I think two people in a relationship need to define their level of commitment for themselves. if you are in a committed relationship, it's wrong. If you are knowingly dating somebody who is in what is supposed to be a committed relationship, you are triffling and wrong.

abenyo said:

Women don't like to hear that, but many, many men feel that way.

I don't see the point in dating someone who is "supposed" to be in a comitted relationship with someone else. I expect too much of the people i let in my life to accept that. High standards for myself and for those in my circle.

Blossssom said:
Well, we're on page 14 and things aren't too shabby :)

And you know I don't care if anyone agrees with me.

They better read the "disclaimer" below
:p

I know you don't care Blossss! We all paid our $5 and can discuss ALMOST any subject matter. I don't argue online. It's lame. :lol:

Jessy55 said:
Women don't like to hear that, but many, many men feel that way.

Yep, it's sort of warped, but men that think this way take MARRIAGE very seriously but NOT girlfriends/dates.

p1

eta: and yes, I'm getting your products ready as I check in here and there. LOL!! I'm multi-tasking like a PRO!!

Kurlee said:
I would never date a man who broke up with his girl that day! And the back and forth between two or more women is very dangerous, thye could be passing things onto each other, and i remeber in high skool i think it was in biology class, they said when u kiss someone in the mouth, their "stuff" stays in ur mouth for a couple weeks:perplexed , me personally, that makes me feel sick. Not into the sharing thing sorry.

It's not like you'd know it.

Back