Is dating a man with a girlfriend/SO wrong?

Jessy55 said:
Hmm. People are not things. God gave us all FREE WILL.

I will never bash a woman for "taking" or "stealing" my man. I'll bash my man for going with her.

Agreed. There are too many women out here who will try to kill the other woman who (in some circumstances) didn't even know the man was involved and will not lay a hand on their man.

Jessica Rabbit said:
But you don't have to be a catalyst to destroy a relationship nor do you have to lower yourself to have a part of a man.

Just because he pursued you does not make you any less wrong.

Why do women want to be involved with somebody who is already involved? And all the excuses like "I have him when I want him", "I don't want a relationship" and "He'll leave for me are a bunch of steamy bull.

Might not be bull. The woman might want a relationship but just not with him, and just like to have him when she wants him, and yes many do leave...

Blossssom said:
You can't take something from me if it willingly went with you.

Like a car... you can't steal my car unless you get in it and it starts on its own and allows you to drive it without force.

You have to get in it and FORCE it by hotwiring it and make it drive off. Then you're stealing it from me because it didn't want to go on its own.

That's just it; I'm not pursuing your man; your man is pursuing ME! He came at ME! Not vice-versa.

If he's your man, why is he over here? Sounds like you need to compete with me in order to retrieve your "property".

Hear hear. :)

Jessica Rabbit said:
But you don't have to be a catalyst to destroy a relationship nor do you have to lower yourself to have a part of a man.

Just because he pursued you does not make you any less wrong.

Why do women want to be involved with somebody who is already involved? And all the excuses like "I have him when I want him", "I don't want a relationship" and "He'll leave for me are a bunch of steamy bull.

I am not the catalyst here. He is! I didn't make any commitment to you and if he did, you need to knock him upside HIS head!

This only applies to married people. Marriage is the only commitment I care about.

If he doesn't care about your commitment, who am I to care? I don't know you!

Outside of marriage, everybody else is free game!

Undefeated Queen said:
Agreed. There are too many women out here who will try to kill the other woman who (in some circumstances) didn't even know the man was involved and will not lay a hand on their man.

Won't touch a hair on his head!

I was watching Judy the other day and a wife jumped the girlfriend for screwing around with her husband.

Hell! Why jump on the woman? She ain't vowed anything to her! Jump on that *blank*.

And guess what? Wife still sleeping with him and cooking him dinner. I'm sure he is still screwing around.

NEXT!

Jessy55 said:
Hmm. People are not things. God gave us all FREE WILL.

I will never bash a woman for "taking" or "stealing" my man. I'll bash my man for going with her.

Agreed. The man is the one who is supposed to be committed to you. However, I do question the the moral and emotional fiber of any person that knowingly participates in that type of deception. I guess i am
applying my own standards here, but it's just yucky to me.

All I have to say is most women who think its fair game to willingly sleep with a man who is involved w/ another are usually alone for a looong time. I havent found too many women IRL who do this that end up being in any kind of serious commited relationship b/c they like b.s. men.

Thinkin ur ass is cute for going with the dude talkin bout he's pursuing me....well you're being pursued by GARBAGE. So in the end, they are doing the GF a favor for being the GARBAGE DISPOSAL.

Blossssom said:
Won't touch a hair on his head!

I was watching Judy the other day and a wife jumped the girlfriend for screwing around with her husband.

Hell! Why jump on the woman? She ain't vowed anything to her! Jump on that *blank*.

And guess what? Wife still sleeping with him and cooking him dinner. I'm sure he is still screwing around.

NEXT!

yeah i never understood this concept either. if i were the wife or GF I'd be thanking the trollop for helping to expose my no good man. You can go on w/ my sloppy seconds....take him!

candy1214 said:
All I have to say is most women who think its fair game to willingly sleep with a man who is involved w/ another are usually alone for a looong time. I havent found too many women IRL who do this that end up being in any kind of serious commited relationship b/c they like b.s. men.

Thinkin ur ass is cute for going with the dude talkin bout he's pursuing me....well you're being pursued by GARBAGE. So in the end, they are doing the GF a favor for being the GARBAGE DISPOSAL.

Well, hell you married him! Don't get mad at me because you married the wrong man!

A man who lied to you TO YOUR FACE in front of God and a minister.

I'm not talking to you, necessarily, Candy, but to all the wives out there that want to attack the other woman.

candy1214 said:

Cheers! Yep...if that was my man she (hypothetical woman) could have him! Keep all the trash in one place.

Blossssom said:
Well, hell you married him! Don't get mad at me because you married the wrong man!

A man who lied to you TO YOUR FACE in front of God and a minister.

I'm not talking to you, necessarily, Candy, but to all the wives out there that want to attack the other woman.

i know...cuz im not married!! LOL. but seriously, the other woman IMO usually dont have anything substantial with the guy cuz he aint worth ISH. So she can take that pile of ISH away. I'm not mad at her...I just question her scruples.

Yeah he's pursuing the other woman behind his wife's or GF's back because hes garbage. So I call the other woman who willingly runs off w/ dude into the sunset a garbage disposal. Thanks for doing the dirty work

candy1214 said:
yeah i never understood this concept either. if i were the wife or GF I'd be thanking the trollop for helping to expose my no good man. You can go on w/ my sloppy seconds....take him!

Whether he told you he was leaving you before he met another woman or stepped out on you before he told you, he was going to always be your "sloppy seconds", just as you'll be his.

So what's the difference?

candy1214 said:

Preach!

When we going drinking? lol

candy1214 said:
i know...cuz im not married!! LOL. but seriously, the other woman IMO usually dont have anything substantial with the guy cuz he aint worth ISH. So she can take that pile of ISH away. I'm not mad at her...I just question her scruples.

Yeah he's pursuing the other woman behind his wife's or GF's back because hes garbage. So I call the other woman who willingly runs off w/ dude into the sunset a garbage disposal. Thanks for doing the dirty work

Yea, the married woman is better off just getting out if she can't deal with it.

In many instances, the husband LIES. Do you know how many married men have tried to hit on me?

The only thing is now I ask UPFRONT if he is married instead of thinking it's going to be some casual dating before leading to a 'relationship', only to find out the f**ker is married with a hundred kids! :mad:

candy1214 said:

Tell it, Candy!!!!!

This is so on point!

Undefeated Queen said:
I was talking with some of the ladies I go to school with a few days ago. Many of them said they would NOT date a married man but didn't find anything wrong with dating a man who has a girlfriend/SO. How do you feel about it?

If a woman knowingly gets involved with a man who has a girlfriend or is married doesn't respect herself, lacks discipline, probably has self esteem issues, and is a ...well you know the rest.

Blossssom said:
Whether he told you he was leaving you before he met another woman or stepped out on you before he told you, he was going to always be your "sloppy seconds", just as you'll be his.

So what's the difference?

naw "sloppy" is the operative word. yeah, you may not be his FIRST, but if you go about it in a manner that is respectful, a mutual agreement between the both of you to be in a commited relationship...then there's no drama.

getting caught up with a man who is involved is sloppy IMO.

candy1214 said:
naw "sloppy" is the operative word. yeah, you may not be his FIRST, but if you go about it in a manner that is respectful, a mutual agreement between the both of you to be in a commited relationship...then there's no drama.

getting caught up with a man who is involved is sloppy IMO.

Well, he should have thought about all that.

Again, I ain't went after him.

If he's committed to you, why is he here? He's a liar.

Let me step back for a second because I realize that not everyone has the same value system. Some women figure that if a man isn’t officially married he is up for grabs. That’s find and dandy but from experience getting involved with a man who has a significant other is asking for drama.

Blossssom said:

And what does that make a chick who is KNOWINGLY involved with a liar?

Blossssom said:

well that's NOT the point of this thread. we're speaking from a woman's vantage point.

ofcourse most men are only as faithful as their options....i choose to NOT be an option, but a priority.

the man would not have the opportunity to cheat if the other woman isnt willing to spread them knowing that he has a GF at home. SLOPPY!

so basically men would get tired of yapping their lying mouths to the other woman and go home and sleep with the commited chick. thats all im saying.

candy1214 said:

EXACTLY!!!!!!

candy1214 said:
well that's NOT the point of this thread. we're speaking from a woman's vantage point.

ofcourse most men are only as faithful as their options....i choose to NOT be an option, but a priority.

the man would not have the opportunity to cheat if the other woman isnt willing to spread them knowing that he has a GF at home. SLOPPY!

so basically men would get tired of yapping their lying mouths to the other woman and go home and sleep with the commited chick. thats all im saying.
GET
OUT
OF
MY
MIND!
:lachen:

Jessica Rabbit said:
And what does that make a chick who is KNOWINGLY involved with a liar?

He hasn't LIED to the other woman! He has lied to his alleged girlfriend. She thinks they are committed and he's out dating other women.

Again, if the new woman asks a man "Are you married?", which is what I ask now from the gate, and he says "no", he's not lying to me but if he had the "talk" with his girlfriend and has led her to believe they are monogamous, what does that have to do with the new girl?

candy1214 said:

As a woman i don't understand why other women get involved with someone who is in a relationship. There are way too many options out there to settle like that.

candy1214 said:

Trust me, the day my man will only sleep with me is because other women won't sleep with him, he can leave.

Back