Is dating a man with a girlfriend/SO wrong?

are women that desperate for male attention that they would knowingly go out with someone who was involved? that is very sad to me. there are enough men to go around, why try stealing someone else's?

thefineprint said:
are women that desperate for male attention that they would knowingly go out with someone who was involved? that is very sad to me. there are enough men to go around, why try stealing someone else's?

I think part of the problem is that a lot of women don't feel this way.

thefineprint said:

Tell him that! Women don't lasso men into going out :lol:

thefineprint said:

and some will try to flirt and whatnot while the girlfriend/SO is sitting right beside the guy. :ohwell: These chicks are asking for drama and negative reaction/attention.

shynessqueen said:
Oh you are. You don't mind YOUR MAN dating other women until y'all say I do?

Hey! If he wants to date other women, fine, because this coochie ain't locked up and he only has the key :)

It's all open season! You never know who you might find, but when you find the right one, then he gets the "key" aka ring :)

In the meantime and in between time, bring on all the hot Latinos I can find! LOL!

ClassyND said:
and some will try to flirt and whatnot while the girlfriend/SO is sitting right beside the guy. :ohwell: These chicks are asking for drama and negative reaction/attention.

Now that I ain't never did!

And there's only been one guy who I KNEW had a girlfriend and he tried to come onto me, and I told him no because I knew her.

But if I didn't... again, I don't do anything in the dark. Not even have sex when I had it :p

If he has a girlfriend and he doesn't want her to know, he's barking up the wrong tree, because I am NOT hidden from view as if I'm a private bathroom.

Women should never settle for that BS!

Blossssom said:
Hey! If he wants to date other women, fine, because this coochie ain't locked up and he only has the key :)

It's all open season! You never know who you might find, but when you find the right one, then he gets the "key" aka ring :)

In the meantime and in between time, bring on all the hot Latinos I can find! LOL!

What about the brothas Blossss?

MzLady78 said:
:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Why you trying to start trouble, ella?
Uh-uh... I try to lighten the mood up in here:lol: :lol:

Don't you get me in trouble:perplexed I try to keep y'all out of trouble:lol: :look:

Undefeated..
how could I forget about the gap???:lachen:

Blossssom said:

Got ya. Do you. :cool:

maybe it makes some of these women feel good? to be able to say "yeah I got your man...Im in your bed with him....He's buying me things while being with you....etc" might make them feel better like "they got it like that". I know someone else who broke up with her babies daddy, took him to court, and is still flirting with him. Some women fail to realize that there are other fish in the sea. Oh yeah, this same girl is "with" a guy even though he will not claim her. :ohwell:

thefineprint said:

Here we go... If this person has a SIGNIFICANT other then I would be a smart person to say that they have defined some type of relationship (and my bet would be on monogomaus since open relationships are NOT that popular). You dont just hand out labels to random people that youre just dating or screwing. So therefore Id consider him to be dishonest (unless hewas in it for some type of 3-way, and even then I wouldnt want to be involved). Also if he did give me a label (gf or so) I would have to question his honesty. I would never knowingly get involved with another womans man. And I would feel disheartened for her. I just dont think its cool to claim umarried or unegaged people as fair game. I mean honestly if a guy was living wiht his babay mama and thier kids, wouldnt I look crazy as crap thinking he would be faithful to me?

Undefeated Queen said:
What about the brothas Blossss?

Naw... here in Cali, black men are looking at everything but us, unless he's busted and disgusted, but don't let him get on his feet.

No thanks... besides, Latino men are TOO hot right now. Forget brothers... or brothas. Whatever they are called :lol:

ella said:
Uh-uh... I try to lighten the mood up in here:lol: :lol:

Don't you get me in trouble:perplexed I try to keep y'all out of trouble:lol: :look:

Undefeated..
how could I forget about the gap???:lachen:

I actually think it's been pretty civil so far, surprisingly. I was expecting way more drama.

But it's still early.:lol:

nu_nu_2002 said:
Here we go... If this person has a SIGNIFICANT other then I would be a smart person to say that they have defined some type of relationship (and my bet would be on monogomaus since open relationships are NOT that popular). You dont just hand out labels to random people that youre just dating or screwing. So therefore Id consider him to be dishonest (unless hewas in it for some type of 3-way, and even then I wouldnt want to be involved). Also if he did give me a label (gf or so) I would have to question his honesty. I would never knowingly get involved with another womans man. And I would feel disheartened for her. I just dont think its cool to claim umarried or unegaged people as fair game. I mean honestly if a guy was living wiht his babay mama and thier kids, wouldnt I look crazy as crap thinking he would be faithful to me?

The ladies I talked with didn't expect or care about the attached man being faithful to them. :ohwell:

danithefatty said:
maybe it makes some of these women feel good? to be able to say "yeah I got your man...Im in your bed with him....He's buying me things while being with you....etc" might make them feel better like "they got it like that". I know someone else who broke up with her babies daddy, took him to court, and is still flirting with him. Some women fail to realize that there are other fish in the sea. Oh yeah, this same girl is "with" a guy even though he will not claim her. :ohwell:

No, this is not the Phyllis Summers' show. LOL!

I hope the "girlfriend" could really care less and/or dump him if she can't deal with it :lol:

nu_nu_2002 said:

Baby mama and his kids? LOL!

And when is all that gonna come out?

"Hi, my name is Jim, and I have FIVE baby mamas, one of which I'm living with". Right.

Again, these men approach WOMEN and if they are doing something they THINK the other woman is not going to appreciate, they lie!

How the hell is me and Undefeated supposed to know? :lol:

danithefatty said:

Hmmm, how to word this without going into a long story.

I remember a woman bragging to me how "the man" would leave his wife's house in the middle of the night and drive an hour and a half to hit it when their phone conversations went a certain way. I had to point out the fact that he drove home to the wife after he'd dropped his load and that she was basically holding s**t in the air as if it were a trophy.

This woman was NOT my friend by the way. Far from it.

p1

patient1 said:

I remember a woman bragging to me how "the man" would leave his wife's house in the middle of the night and drive an hour and a half to hit it when their phone conversations went a certain way. I had to point out the fact that he drove home to the wife after he'd dropped his load and that she was basically holding s**t in the air as if it were a trophy.

p1

Stupid b**ch.

thats exactly right!!!!!

patient1 said:

p1

danithefatty said:
thats exactly right!!!!!

Ugh, disgusting...

And what did she do the minute she heard his car start?

Call the wife and say, "Yea, B**CH, I just f**ked your man!" :lol:

Wife: Good, that means I don't have to *click*

HA! :)

Blossssom said:
Ugh, disgusting...

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Blossssom said:
Ugh, disgusting...

Mess!!!!!

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Back