Inviting A Guy Over To Color...

I mean we'll see what happens. I'm not pressed (I was lol) about it anymore. I have others but I actually kind of like them and need to play it cool you know? He was just a kind of chill buddy, we hang out and he's not majorly annoying like others. He's a giant weed head and he drinks a lot though.

Lately I've been making horrible decisions lol. This guy has invited to a Gucci mane concert tonight :rolleyes:. I'm definitely going though lol :spinning:.

I mean we'll see what happens. I'm not pressed (I was lol) about it anymore. I have others but I actually kind of like them and need to play it cool you know? He was just a kind of chill buddy, we hang out and he's not majorly annoying like others. He's a giant weed head and he drinks a lot though.

Lately I've been making horrible decisions lol. This guy has invited to a Gucci mane concert tonight :rolleyes:. I'm definitely going though lol :spinning:.
You know he might not be able to perform, right?

Girl times have changed!!!! These dudes be wanting to cake all night after sexing, will say, "oh I'll just set my alarm so I can wake up early with you or leave before you leave," or don't want YOU to leave (if you're at his house.)
Aha. I was trying to figure out how to leave a dude's apartment last night. Like can I just sneak out? It's hot, you're trying to cuddle and thereby TRAPPING ME and you're snoring! Boy bye!

Aha. I was trying to figure out how to leave a dude's apartment last night. Like can I just sneak out? It's hot, you're trying to cuddle and thereby TRAPPING ME and you're snoring! Boy bye!
You get up and leave. Just a "well I need to go" and roll out. You can claim an early meeting or something if you want but really you don't owe him an explanation.

Or just get up and start putting on clothes/shoes/etc.

Girl, go and have a ratchet good time and get you some later!

Maybe he doesn't like me :(

No but really lol, he's an engineer. He's a busy guy. But this weekend if I get no paynus...I'll politely tell him to delete my number. That makes me feel like a man. :(

Definitely don't tell him that! That's a line guys tell girls when they are all salty cause the girl ain't checking for them, or things aren't moving according to THEIR timeline. It makes you look pressed.

Lol I agree...get another coloring partner in the meantime. All he had to do was come by and sling some dack...it's been two days and he still hasn't put it down. He's too slow...NEXT.

Every girl should have at least 2 or 3 lined up that she can call. Just make sure ya'll are both on the same page and both know what time it is when you get that late text/phone call....LMAO!
Do you not want to sex the other guys that you actually like, or do you feel like it's too soon with one of those prospects?

Maybe he's talking to someone else? I know how engineers can be but they still like coloring. Him complaining about work might be a way to keep you believing he's busy when he's really feeling conflicted about having relations with you while talking to someone else.

That's what I was thinking....that he might have somebody else, maybe even somebody serious. No dude is that busy...and like others said, even if he is, if he was remotely interested in smashing, he would make time for you.

*lights up a newport one hunnit*

Ain't dat much busy in the world. He gotta come home n sh..t shower n shave. Go to his house, ph...k da hell outta him and tell him while ur ph..kn him that all you wanted to do was ph..k him. Make it good to him to. Then leave. No laying in the after glow. No starbucks run, nuffin.

Grab ya draws, bra, clothes, get dressed, kiss him on the dorehead and leave.

When you leave, he'll be layin in da wet spot tryna figure out what da hell just happened. By the rime he dummies up and figures it out, you'll be home purring and cheesin like a cat cuz you got that off.

Now watch how he starts blowin up your phone tawkin bout some when am I gonna see you again, etc. you got the power now, and I wouldn't even respond. Watch how his "busy" as..s become "unbusy" and has all of this time.

Never allow a man to come over and mess up ur sheets. I understand ur puddi is in a crisis, but lets be sensible here. Especially since he's tryna play. People make time for what they wanrt to do, even sex'n.

Yall could still be friends and hang oug, but if his sex game is on point and you want it again, screw him on your terms at his place. When he starts textn, your busy just like he was busy....see where Im going with this?

Scuse the typos. HaTe this ipad sometimes.

*plucks ash n put da newport out*

@ThatJerseyGirl heeeeeyyyyyyyy! Where have you been????? :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Damn, I LOVE your posts!

Since we are at this, anyone have interesting in-person lines? A girl needs some new tricks
You get up and leave. Just a "well I need to go" and roll out. You can claim an early meeting or something if you want but really you don't owe him an explanation.

Or just get up and start putting on clothes/shoes/etc.

I was blocked in on the bed to the wall... I was ninja like with my exit and stepped over him on the bed (pausing any time he seemed to sense me move :look:) grabbed my keys, rolled out

I can't with some of these guys in the morning. Sounds terrible but...

Shhhhh gurl, if you said that, he will come give you the best crayon your heart could desire. Chile his peen will be at attention before yall hang up the phone. Boing oing oingggg....

I'm really prude but I just tested this out with SO :look: i debated on whether or not I wanted to actually send it lol. He works really long and late hours at a hospital so I'm honestly not really expecting him to act on it tonight. He probably won't get off until like 2 or 3am and I know how tiring his job is. But I just wanted to test it out.

As I'm typing this I realized I should've tested this out on the weekend that he's off work. Oh well lol.

I'm really prude but I just tested this out with SO :look: i debated on whether or not I wanted to actually send it lol. He works really long and late hours at a hospital so I'm honestly not really expecting him to act on it tonight. He probably won't get off until like 2 or 3am and I know how tiring his job is. But I just wanted to test it out.

As I'm typing this I realized I should've tested this out on the weekend that he's off work. Oh well lol.

Ooooo, you ole devil you. This is exciting. I already know whats in store, tired or not. He'll make a way, Im sure, especially if this is out of the norm its really gonna spark some serious fireworks.

Oh, my! @ThatJerseyGirl nailed it! I missed you! Your post gave me life!!!! :lachen::lachen:
@shortycocoa - i miss yall!

I've been missing in action for a while. Life circumstances. I have had several deaths in my family, back to bak - literally. Moving, buying another new Cadi, tryna ween grown adults of my breasts and umbilical cord (when ur kids are adults, they still think they can syphon the life forces out of you), just stuff.

I have been across the street on the hair side. Hair growth snuck up on me during all of this and it is in the middle of my back. Life will throw you a curve ball with the quickness. You just have to remember not to fumble when you do catch it!

Where are all of the other regulars?

Oh and for OP, did you settle your debt with your friend lolol?

And if you didn't, maybe that's a good thing. Be yearning for the sex, wait so long for it, only to find out it wasn't alluvdat....then you'll be mad at urself. Good luck

Okay! Little update. I really don't think he got the hint. My text game is horrible. He asked me to come over today to hang out with him and his friends.

giphy.gif

I go over there and as he's walking me to my house he's like, if I call you tonight, don't answer because blah blah blah.

I'm like

200w.gif

That's what I've been texting you for all week..

He looked puzzled.

Maybe he is a socially awkward savant...

Either way :eyebrows2:

Okay! Little update. I really don't think he got the hint. My text game is horrible. He asked me to come over today to hang out with him and his friends.

giphy.gif

I go over there and as he's walking me to my house he's like, if I call you tonight, don't answer because blah blah blah.

I'm like

200w.gif

That's what I've been texting you for all week..

He looked puzzled.

Maybe he is a socially awkward savant...

Either way :eyebrows2:
This dude is either a world class idiot or a player. I mean what man doesn't pick up on those things you texted him? Even if you're a bad texter and all.

I don't get it OP. He doesn't want you to answer his calls because it might turn into something? Am I reading that right?

You mentioned having relations with him before. How exactly did that go down and was he thinking it was a one time thing?

I don't know. But I've met someone else in my drunken stupor. A lawyer. I've been doing good with the professionals lately :)

Back