Inviting A Guy Over To Color...

Tshirt and sweats have never stopped a man from smashing.
That's after the arrangement has been set. When you're trying to establish the parameters you got to pretend to give a darn and throw some cute clothes on. He's still a man, not a teenager hoping to fall into some. Put on some cute clothes with your lacy underwear. Jeans and sweats will only get you lazy uninspired coloring.

That's after the arrangement has been set. When you're trying to establish the parameters you got to pretend to give a darn and throw some cute clothes on. He's still a man, not a teenager hoping to fall into some. Put on some cute clothes with your lacy underwear. Jeans and sweats will only get you lazy uninspired coloring.

Huh? For just a Netflix hook-up situation?
Naaaaah - if she was presenting herself as just wanting a FWB situation and not a relationship then her having on sweats and a tshirt wouldn't prevent a THING.

He's doing something else that makes him uninterested.

Huh? For just a Netflix hook-up situation?
Naaaaah - if she was presenting herself as just wanting a FWB situation and not a relationship then her having on sweats and a tshirt wouldn't prevent a THING.

He's doing something else that makes him uninterested.

Friends with benefits just means you're not trying to go through the regular mating dance of dating, getting to know you etc. That doesn't mean you sit around in sweats waiting for him to make first move. Why waste time on movie if all you want to do is color? Meet him at door with a silk robe on and get to work. Either be about the no strings decision or don't.

You're thinking like a woman. Even if coloring is a done deal men are visual.

Well I still haven't quenched my thirst ladies.

This is me...

forever-alone-booth.jpg

Back