Inviting A Guy Over To Color...

After the Halloween get together hopefully my family will all be gone that Sunday. He's coming over and screwing my brains out. He will be told on Friday via text.

"Hey. Don't make any plans on Sunday. We're gonna go to my house after the party and you're gonna make me scream your name until the neighbors call the police. Kay?"

Girl I wish i was as bold as you lol. Good luck! Tell us what happens :look:

blue-bouncing-6glYLqOQ3dlok
I know, me too! I'm over here grinning like I got my back bent.
@*~*Afrolicious*~* Girl when we gonna see him again? :grin:

4 months from now. Enough time to strengthen my leg muscles and start doing yoga. That tree will bounce off my house like its made of rubber.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Wish this thread was made on my vacation in Montreal. I met a guy I wanted to take back to my apartment but I left stuff everywhere when I was getting ready to go out.
That's why you go to the guy's house, then you can roll over and leave :look:. None of this wondering when is he gonna leave and getting annoyed because he's still there lol. That's advice from a friend of course. :look:

ETA: Unless you don't mind him sleeping over since some dudes cannot take a hint...
What if he asks you to stay? :look:

Last edited:
If he's not gay, he'll finish that project later. Tell him you have something he can project in or just be blunt and see how fast he'll come (pun intended) running.
Unless that project is another woman...........

Am I wrong in believing that if you are the type of woman who does casual sex/one night stands you should have several males on call. Because of this type of situation. One misses out and another slides right it to fill the position.

Maybe he doesn't like me :(

No but really lol, he's an engineer. He's a busy guy. But this weekend if I get no paynus...I'll politely tell him to delete my number. That makes me feel like a man. :(
Why though?
Just find another guy.
It's possible he has a dead line and can't play in your bed until he finishes his project.
Maybe he already got another offer from another woman or he is in a relationship?
Why do women think men are always willing and able to jump in bed because we are offering free punani?
That's simply not true.

You're not liking this guy beyond sex are you?

Wish this thread was made on my vacation in Montreal. I met a guy I wanted to take back to my apartment but I left stuff everywhere when I was gete

What if he asks you to stay? :look:
Then say you have an early meeting, something, anything. Or if you want to stay, then stay. But don't be pressured into doing anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. That's my main point.

ETA: Girl, we've moved on past the OP lol. That guy was useless. We're helping other posters have some good times.

Then say you have an early meeting, something, anything. Or if you want to stay, then stay. But don't be pressured into doing anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. That's my main point.

ETA: Girl, we've moved on past the OP lol. That guy was useless. We're helping other posters have some good times.
LOL okay, on to the next.

So what if you want him to stay?:look:

Why though?
Just find another guy.
It's possible he has a dead line and can't play in your bed until he finishes his project.
Maybe he already got another offer from another woman or he is in a relationship?
Why do women think men are always willing and able to jump in bed because we are offering free punani?
That's simply not true.

You're not liking this guy beyond sex are you?

I didn't even know you quoted me lol. But yes, like someone else said, I have moved on from engineer dack. We still talk but we really just chill if and when we hang out.

Unfortunately I haven't had my itch scratched though. Eventually I'll just explode. :bighug:That's a hug from me to me to remind me that it will be okay :(

I'm celibate now. Of course that's not by choice :bricks:

It's cold out here in these streets. :cold:

What happened? Personally, he didn't text back enough info, so I would have just hooked myself up and would have been done with it. I'm a playa first! lol I wouldn't have said nothing else.

Girl, absolutely nothing happened. Actually nothing's happened still...

But this guy, he's weird. He came over Monday, didn't try anything. We just played video games and talked. Honestly, that's cool with me. I didn't think I would be at first, but I'm just going with the flow with everyone. I'm not doing anything extra, just letting the wind blow in its direction lol.

But this guy, he's weird. He came over Monday, didn't try anything. We just played video games and talked. Honestly, that's cool with me. I didn't think I would be at first, but I'm just going with the flow with everyone. I'm not doing anything extra, just letting the wind blow in its direction lol.

Where you being flirty? Showing some skin?

He's just not that into you... maybe he just wants to be friends with sporadic benefits...

Back