Inviting A Guy Over To Color...

It will roll off nicely just keep saying it to yourself like a mantra until you get comfortable saying it. Keep saying it for a hour and then say it to him so you can get you some :naughtycouch:. Life is short. We here today and gone today. Get you some of that penis:). Just text him and say, "you need to feel his penis deep inside your vagina tonight." No need on beating around the bush.

Well damn!

:notworthy:

"Just text him and say, "you need to feel his penis deep inside your vagina tonight." No need on beating around the bush."

This is why we're friends! :lol:

giphy.gif

I ain't got time to be wasting

Wait why are you concerned with him staying? I thought men don't stay in those situations regardless?
In movieland maybe

Hope dude aint a Cancer OP
That's why you go to the guy's house, then you can roll over and leave :look:. None of this wondering when is he gonna leave and getting annoyed because he's still there lol. That's advice from a friend of course. :look:

ETA: Unless you don't mind him sleeping over since some dudes cannot take a hint...

In movieland maybe

Hope dude aint a Cancer OP
Naw. I hear a lot of stories about men who nut and run. Ain't just Hollywood.
That's why you go to the guy's house, then you can roll over and leave :look:. None of this wondering when is he gonna leave and getting annoyed because he's still there lol. That's advice from a friend of course. :look:

ETA: Unless you don't mind him sleeping over since some dudes cannot take a hint...
I'd rather he come to my house. So I can kick him out. I'd have the control/power.

So...maybe you can help me out here. I would like to invite over a man friend but I don't want to sound too vulgar. I also want it to be rather obvious so he doesn't want to stay and knows what's up...

:oops:

I know this is lhcf, but I'm sure someone can help lol
"Let's watch Netflix tonight. Have you seen XYZ."
Have the Henny VSOP and Red Bull Handy. Makes for a wonderful night if the Crayon is right.

Ask him if he is up for a Netflix movie. Then wear a wife beater with no bra and the littlest shorts you can find. :look: :giggle:.
Basically...that is my ho gear too. Spaghetti straps with no bra, grey booty shorts and a hoodie.

I got a garden style loft so I have to lead them upstairs so I love the audible, "gotdamn," as they admire my rear.

Last edited:
It will roll off nicely just keep saying it to yourself like a mantra until you get comfortable saying it. Keep saying it for a hour and then say it to him so you can get you some :naughtycouch:. Life is short. We here today and gone today. Get you some of that penis:). Just text him and say, "you need to feel his penis deep inside your vagina tonight." No need on beating around the bush.

:dead:

Naw. I hear a lot of stories about men who nut and run. Ain't just Hollywood.

I'd rather he come to my house. So I can kick him out. I'd have the control/power.
Yea you don't really have as much control in that situation bc some guys will sit around and not take a hint. Then you're annoyed and gotta try harder to get them to leave. You'll see lol.

That irks me so much. No one said make yourself at home afterwards. Don't start looking around and asking me about stuff in my place. Nope. Go home, Roger.

I feel like you have more control when you go to their place and leave when you want. Tired? Ready to end the night? Done. Also your sheets stay clean yay. No guys scrounging around in your fridge for food and drinks either. They are always thirsty after a good session lol.

I really gotta work on being nicer when some people are in my personal space. :lachen:Friends and family are cool though. Otherwise I'm like nope, you need to go home (in the rare times I have them over for adult entertainment anyways).

I'll do it for the right person. Let's hope so.

Men are simple and nasty. You're a woman...you ain't gotta beat around the bush. Just tell him to come over. He'll know what's up. Bang train leaving the station @ midnight :lol:

Right!!!! But definitely do not tell him to come over if you ain't trying to *** him....guys hate that....LMAO!

Wait why are you concerned with him staying? I thought men don't stay in those situations regardless?

Girl times have changed!!!! These dudes be wanting to cake all night after sexing, will say, "oh I'll just set my alarm so I can wake up early with you or leave before you leave," or don't want YOU to leave (if you're at his house.)

Back