Inviting A Guy Over To Color...

@*~*Afrolicious*~* This sounds relatively easy. Hang out with him again. Go back to the room and sit in his space. I'm guessing you were in a chair and he was sitting on the bed. If he's on the couch then you sit next to him on the couch. If he's on the bed then you take off your shoes and lay on the bed next to him. Like closer than you would with a friend. You don't have to be in his lap but he'll get the message and take the initiative. Also, have a few drinks. You may need some liquid courage.

@*~*Afrolicious*~* This sounds relatively easy. Hang out with him again. Go back to the room and sit in his space. I'm guessing you were in a chair and he was sitting on the bed. If he's on the couch then you sit next to him on the couch. If he's on the bed then you take off your shoes and lay on the bed next to him. Like closer than you would with a friend. You don't have to be in his lap but he'll get the message and take the initiative. Also, have a few drinks. You may need some liquid courage.

DELETED

Last edited:
@*~*Afrolicious*~* That's a simple fix. Just repeat the restaurant and hotel experience. Lay on the bed next to each other like you did last time. Except this time face him and maintain eye contact with him. Count to 5 in your head if you have to because this is very important. Just keep looking at him (he's testing the waters at this point). He'll move closer to kiss you, gently at first then harder. If y'all don't do the deed right then and there after that then there's no hope for y'all after that. :lol:

@*~*Afrolicious*~* That's a simple fix. Just repeat the restaurant and hotel experience. Lay on the bed next to each other like you did last time. Except this time face him and maintain eye contact with him. Count to 5 in your head if you have to because this is very important. Just keep looking at him (he's testing the waters at this point). He'll move closer to kiss you, gently at first then harder. If y'all don't do the deed right then and there after that then there's no hope for y'all after that. :lol:

I can't wait!!!!!!!:toocool::toocool::toocool::angeldevil::angeldevil::angeldevil::badgirl::badgirl::bdance::bdance::bounceline::bouncy::chocbunny::chocbunny::couchfire::couchfire::dance7::dinnertime::dinnertime::dinnertime::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana::naughtycouch::naughtycouch::naughtycouch::naughtycouch::naughtycouch::naughtycouch::naughtycouch::naughtycouch::naughtycouch::naughtycouch::naughtycouch:

:look:
tumblr_lr6wjo334M1qkfq8lo4_400.gif

I never been so happy for another person receiving that dack in my whole life!!!:cry:

I literally choked on my water reading this :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Y'all don't know, my last ex was an evil POS that could sling that D like he wrote the karma sutra. I hated that whenever I felt horny I thought of his abusive arse. My friend was a way for me to replace a negative association with a positive one and by God it worked.

After the Halloween get together hopefully my family will all be gone that Sunday. He's coming over and screwing my brains out. He will be told on Friday via text.

"Hey. Don't make any plans on Sunday. We're gonna go to my house after the party and you're gonna make me scream your name until the neighbors call the police. Kay?"

Back