Inviting A Guy Over To Color...

I can't stay up much longer, I have to wake up early. Otherwise I'd just be waiting like

tumblr_nikh3kvuPD1s3h43ko1_r1_500.gif
:rofl:

These are just thoughts, from what my friends have told me, I haven't done these things to see if they work or not.

Would asking him to come over to "fix" something work? For example, "...I have a leak that needs to be tightened up..." OR "...my mattress needs to be turned..." OR "...I can't reach my old blankets because I'm too short..."

When he gets there, dress the part: heels, sexy, etc., pull him in and go to work. Afterwards, hand him his clothes and say thanks.

Lol, this dude is extra slow. I think a general text that gives him any excuse to come to your house should work. I would probably tell him to bring me dinner or to come entertain me because I'm bored. He knows what to do from there.

If this is a case of a man who has pursued you for a while and you kept turning him down then I'd be vulgar for the fun of it. I let my SO beg to come to my house and plead for me to come to his house for months. When I was ready I simply waited for his thirsty a** to ask a general question. He asked me what I wanted to do that night. I told him I wanted to sit on his face. Mission accomplished. :cool2:

These are just thoughts, from what my friends have told me, I haven't done these things to see if they work or not.

Would asking him to come over to "fix" something work? For example, "...I have a leak that needs to be tightened up..." OR "...my mattress needs to be turned..." OR "...I can't reach my old blankets because I'm too short..."

When he gets there, dress the part: heels, sexy, etc., pull him in and go to work. Afterwards, hand him his clothes and say thanks.
I am in TEARS.... ugly crying and everything lol.... what is wrong witchu....:lachen::lachen:

Affirmative. I said that once and in the middle of the session I was thinking "what have I done?!" He put on the performance of his life.

And the Oscar goes toooooo....:cup:

See, all you have to do is feed his naturally x-rated mind and it's ova. You will be needin two or three packs of Newports after the fact...Longsss, extra strength hunny.

Last edited:
Lol because come give me some dack doesn't roll off the tongue very nicely :angeldevil:

It will roll off nicely just keep saying it to yourself like a mantra until you get comfortable saying it. Keep saying it for a hour and then say it to him so you can get you some :naughtycouch:. Life is short. We here today and gone today. Get you some of that penis:). Just text him and say, "you need to feel his penis deep inside your vagina tonight." No need on beating around the bush.

:look: I asked a friend to help me hang a mirror once. :lol: Now I understand his hesitation. He thought I was trying to throw some 'nani on him.

I just say I have some pipe that needs to be laid.....:callme:

Back