Inviting A Guy Over To Color...

I'm pretty sure he got me. He says he has a project for work and he's been pretty busy so I'm not going to bother him :(

It's cool

tumblr_lk20sdFqj71qe0wclo1_500.gif

If he's not gay, he'll finish that project later. Tell him you have something he can project in or just be blunt and see how fast he'll come (pun intended) running.

Maybe he doesn't like me :(

No but really lol, he's an engineer. He's a busy guy. But this weekend if I get no paynus...I'll politely tell him to delete my number. That makes me feel like a man. :(

Let the hunt begin. He doesnt need to like you to oblige you. You just want him to put it down.

Then again, you may consider keeping him at bay while coloring with someone else. He might be a keeper, especially if he's truly focused and all about his business.

In the meantime, handle your frustrations. LOL!

Last edited:
Let the hunt begin. A male will oblige a woman regardless. Then again, you may consider keeping him at bay while coloring with someone else. He might be a keeper, if he's truly focused.

We shall see. He's been texting me throughout the day, pretty much just complaining about work...:rolleyes:

I'll probably drink a bit this weekend then I can just say something nasty and blame it on the Beaujolais...:drunk:

I want your dack in and or around me...:curtain:

We shall see. He's been texting me throughout the day, pretty much just complaining about work...:rolleyes:

I'll probably drink a bit this weekend then I can just say something nasty and blame it on the Beaujolais...:drunk:

Perfect opportunity to be to tell him what you want and need. Sympathize with him and tell him you can make him feel better.

Just a joke: wait at his house with a trench coat on, if it's cool enough, and some heels.

Let the hunt begin. He doesnt need to like you to oblige you. You just want him to put it down.

Then again, you may consider keeping him at bay while coloring with someone else. He might be a keeper, especially if he's truly focused and all about his business.

In the meantime, handle your frustrations. LOL!

Lol I agree...get another coloring partner in the meantime. All he had to do was come by and sling some dack...it's been two days and he still hasn't put it down. He's too slow...NEXT.

No but really lol, he's an engineer. He's a busy guy. But this weekend if I get no paynus...I'll politely tell him to delete my number. That makes me feel like a man. :(

Don't you dare feel like a man. *** him. He is too slow! You are beautiful with I'm sure a beautiful vagina. With all the men in the world, trust that there is a man who would love to put it down. Move on like the beautiful woman you are and don't say or text another thing to him. And don't waste your time listening to him whine about work. GTFOOHWTBS. Serve me first or get gone fool. You snooze you lose.

Lol, this dude is extra slow. I think a general text that gives him any excuse to come to your house should work. I would probably tell him to bring me dinner or to come entertain me because I'm bored. He knows what to do from there.

If this is a case of a man who has pursued you for a while and you kept turning him down then I'd be vulgar for the fun of it. I let my SO beg to come to my house and plead for me to come to his house for months. When I was ready I simply waited for his thirsty a** to ask a general question. He asked me what I wanted to do that night. I told him I wanted to sit on his face. Mission accomplished. :cool2:
Lol that's a good one cause you also get to eat. So you get to go to bed full and satisfied. Hit dude up like "hey (big head). What's good to eat over on your side when you usually get off work I'm super hungry. And after I'm fed, you can eat too." With a little wink.

I would imagine it shouldn't be that hard. Oh or maybe it should be. (:giggle:) op your boo (?) Is slow. Any invite into your space has most dudes thinking they're in there.

Even if he was trying to be respectful he should still have been making sure your windows didn't close to him by keeping contact open all day until he got off.

OP please don't do or say none of this. This man just ain't into you like that...he may be hedging his bets and making dry conversation with you to keep stringing you along but chances are he has someone else who he is into it and is just stringing you along in case things don't work out.

No man should need that many signs to come over. I bet if you stopped contacting him he would be all over you.

Please just move on.

*lights up a newport one hunnit*

Ain't dat much busy in the world. He gotta come home n sh..t shower n shave. Go to his house, ph...k da hell outta him and tell him while ur ph..kn him that all you wanted to do was ph..k him. Make it good to him to. Then leave. No laying in the after glow. No starbucks run, nuffin.

Grab ya draws, bra, clothes, get dressed, kiss him on the dorehead and leave.

When you leave, he'll be layin in da wet spot tryna figure out what da hell just happened. By the rime he dummies up and figures it out, you'll be home purring and cheesin like a cat cuz you got that off.

Now watch how he starts blowin up your phone tawkin bout some when am I gonna see you again, etc. you got the power now, and I wouldn't even respond. Watch how his "busy" as..s become "unbusy" and has all of this time.

Never allow a man to come over and mess up ur sheets. I understand ur puddi is in a crisis, but lets be sensible here. Especially since he's tryna play. People make time for what they wanrt to do, even sex'n.

Yall could still be friends and hang oug, but if his sex game is on point and you want it again, screw him on your terms at his place. When he starts textn, your busy just like he was busy....see where Im going with this?

Scuse the typos. HaTe this ipad sometimes.

*plucks ash n put da newport out*

We normally only hang out on the weekends. Except once he took me out for drinks on a Thursday or something. I think he is actually busy, or maybe I'm being naive. Le sigh...

:oops:

Why do you say that? He's the first one I've talked to. He's always at work though...no fun. Maybe that's why lol.

Disclaimer: there are lots of different types of engineers, with lots of different personality types I'm sure, and lots of women have had...sexual success with them, I'm sure.

Me and my dealings with the engineers that I know? Sex is the last thing on their minds. With women OR men lol. The ones I know would not get any social sexual hints, because they are not well socialized period lol. They are basically autistic and don't do well with subtlety, normal social cues, etc. And then yea, "come over and let's have sex now"....may not even work either, cuz like I said, the interest in sex is last on the list lol.

Meeeeeee. For the engineers that EYE know.

"Makes for a wonderful night if the Crayon is right."

I love this!!! :lachen: Going to keep this one in the back of my mind.

He maybe busy on his project, but its the weekend, and he has to come up for air sometime. Tell him you'll be his stress relief.

Disclaimer: there are lots of different types of engineers, with lots of different personality types I'm sure, and lots of women have had...sexual success with them, I'm sure.

Me and my dealings with the engineers that I know? Sex is the last thing on their minds. With women OR men lol. The ones I know would not get any social sexual hints, because they are not well socialized period lol. They are basically autistic and don't do well with subtlety, normal social cues, etc. And then yea, "come over and let's have sex now"....may not even work either, cuz like I said, the interest in sex is last on the list lol.

Oh he's not socially awkward like that IMO.

Oh he's not socially awkward like that IMO.

I didn't think so. Open your eyes a wee bit hon. He runnin' game. Don't fall for it. Either move on or *** him like @ThatJerseyGirl said and KIM. But please don't ask him for anything, don't believe he's that busy -- he isn't, and don't let his corny behind be in control. He got you thinking he's the prize. Like I said, *** him:). Me personally I wouldn't give him the pleasure of touching me again -- too many men in world ...

I work with all engineers and deal with them on a daily basis and they are smart as hell technically, but socially? SMH, you hit the nail on the head.

Then too, it depends on when he got into engineering. If he's had a chance to be social before he got too busy, that's another story.

Back