I Knew He Just Wasn't That Into Me When He (fill In The Blanks).

weaveologist

I knew he just wasn't that into me when he (fill in the blanks).

This involves any past or present dating situations. I'll start.

I knew he just wasn't that into me when he gave me the excuse of helping his grandmother move when I mentioned that I hadn't seen him in three weeks. :lachen:

I knew he just wasn't that into me when he dropped me off at home after an hour into the date and learning that I was on my menstrual cycle. :lachen: (This was along time ago. I was like 20 years old)

I can laugh about these things now because I've found something so much better. But then??? Boy was I offended! :wallbash:

I knew he just wasn't that into me when he started calling me "girl" and not in a manly sort of way :lachen:

Last edited:
I Called him from Brazil when I was really feeling lonely and missed America, and he asked if I could call him back because he was playing some Play Station championship.
I never called his behind again and when I got back he blew up my phone talking about he was worried about me during Hurricane Katrina. There were other signs, I (flew down) to visit him right before I went to Brazil and he treated me awful when I was there. I messed up a decent relationship because I thought I had so much feelings for this bum so when I met DH and the ex started up with that mess, I just hung up.

-When he said he was coming to get me and he never showed up.
-When I told him I was going to start dating someone else and he said, "do what you gotta do."
-When he wouldn't come over, until I told him I had a b-day present for him.

Yeah...this was all the SAME dude. Childhood sweetheart...one day he just flipped the script.

He sent me a 4 page letter before I got married, asking me to "forgive him" cause he made the "biggest mistake of his life."

I wrote back and said, "I'm just not that into you..."

-When he said he was coming to get me and he never showed up.
-When I told him I was going to start dating someone else and he said, "do what you gotta do."
-When he wouldn't come over, until I told him I had a b-day present for him.

Yeah...this was all the SAME dude. Childhood sweetheart...one day he just flipped the script.

He sent me a 4 page letter before I got married, asking me to "forgive him" cause he made the "biggest mistake of his life."

I wrote back and said, "I'm just not that into you..."

Giving you a virtual high-five! Why do those kind of guys always realize how much they love you years later??

when going out consisted of eating chinese food on his couch:perplexed:lachen:
when we met up at the same spot with people we both new and he came with another girl:nono: that one kinda hurt:lachen:

aahhhh the good ole days:lachen:

- when he complained about the price of the Valentine's day flowers he sent me.
- when I was sick for a while, and I realized that he never once asked how I was feeling.

Gave me a 4 piece godiva for Christmas.

:blush: Dudes are wrong!!

-When he said he would call back in a few minutes...two days later texted me.

-When he kept promising that we would go out. I bring him to my friends house party, and he's like "Well we're out now aren't we".

I knew he just wasn't that into me when he only wanted to be with me after dark, and told people he was single and not dating people. (I thought he was keeping our "thang" on the low because we use to work together)

I knew he just wasn't that into me when he only talks to me around "bull" and here I am all daydreming about him!

I knew he just wasn't that into me when he never asks me how was my weekend, what's your plans for the weekend, or how's school, etc. Here I am all asking him all this ish, feeling like this is all one sided!

I knew he just wasn't that into me when he only wants to talk about school, and I ask him about himself and never asks me to lunch! :wallbash:

Had to get that off my chest!

I knew he just wasn't that into me when he went to new york to find a job and a place for us to live and i never heard from him again.:nono: D@mn.

I knew he just wasn't that into me when he went to new york to find a job and a place for us to live and i never heard from him again.:nono: D@mn.

_faint.jpg

:lachen::lachen::lachen: I can't take that.

I knew he just wasn't that into me when I told him that I wouldn't have sex and he said okay, but 3 weeks later he tried to rape me and when I fought back he beat me up.

LETS just say he never saw daylight again.

He told me that Hispanic girls were the prettiest girls in the world and he would really like to date them:huh: He didn't understand why he was attracted to me "you have the wrong features":huh:

When we done the deed and he said "Whatchu finna do?.." :/

When he would only call me after 8.

When he called our situation an "understanding" aka he could sleep around but I couldn't.

When he used not having a car as an excuse, but would find ways to take his prettier sidepiece out(she was a model, so he was her groupie)

When I would come over (at night) and he wouldn't offer m any food or drink...

^^Wo. How could I have been so stupid

.....when he showed up to my job with another girl. :wallbash:

.....stole my entire cd collection and left me with Whitney's greatest hits:perplexed

.....after I blocked my number, hung the phone up in my face once he realized it was me :ohwell:

.....moved to Atlanta and called to tell me, finally, after he'd been there for 2 weeks:nono:

This one is old but at the time it made me sooooo:sad:

...my ex signed up to go to prom with me, then decided to not go with me (mind u he didn't tell me) and decided to go with my arch enemy instead:wallbash:

Back