I Just Want The Sex

How do I specifically give bomb head? I have little to no gag reflex and I slobber on that thang like its delicious. I don't use my hands, and I make sure to look up at them( seductively, I have a gif of this btw PM if you want) about every minute. By the second look they make a decision, f*** me wit the 5 minutes they have left, or cum in my mouth or face (idc either way and its also super sexy to ask them what they want to do)

I have different definitions of great so I will define both of them:
Relationship Great
Being great in bed is hard in a relationship. Especially because you can't always be "new pompom" to a guy. My suggestion for longterm sex (or consistent sex) is to not necessarily blow their minds the first time. Layer things in as time goes on. I usually suggest a thing or two every month. Idk how sustainable that would be but it's lasted me 3 years one time. You always ask for something new in the foreplay portion. "You know this time you should_____" whispered in his ear sealed wit a kiss usually works.

That Girl You Will Never Forget Great
This one is more fun :look: and usually how I trap FWB. Your goal is to keep their dyck aching for your pompom for as looonngg as possible. Usually to be started at a restaurant/sport outing etc. Where you casually rub his dyck while you tell him all the nasty thangs y'all about to get into afterward. Followed by heavy petting/kissing in the car, right before y'all get out to wherever y'all is doing the deed at. Most definitely always say/ask "Tell me (how bad) you want me". Same thing all the way up to the "deed room". If he has on a button up shirt, rip it off :look: seriously. Its hard so practice, I once broke a nail, but I'm a pro so I kept my poker face and moaned instead of wailing in agony. **** him anywhere that is NOT THE BED. Make everything sloppy and passionate. Get caught up in the moment, look him in his eyes while you unbuckle his pants while you say "You're gonna f*** me hard right?" Then proceed to the deed. Always always ask for head first ;) well don't ask, just force his head down there or straddle his face :angeldevil:
You can spend the night or not, its always been the same outcome for me either way.

Don't talk to him for a while. :p

You'll either have a consistent FWB within a month (or whenever you decide to talk to him again) or you'll have a fond memory of a man you know can't forget about you ( because he will be texting and calling) :bdance:

I want to like this post a thousand times.

shout out to @frogkisses .... so for a relationship, what's normal sex for the first go around? I get the idea of not busting out all the tips and tricks right at first lol.
Idk every time I've had sex for the first was time was different. I like a lot of lead up to sex, which makes it passionate. As a scorpio corny, slow, awkward sex is not for me. Which is why I don't enjoy missionary :lachen:
Anyway I would say for the first time it should be a natural progression. It should't be timid, it should be something that you both yearn for. Usually when I'm ready to have sex wit a dude I dress slightly more provocative, I'm way more touchy feely, and I say cute dumb **** that gets his mind racing aka "Oh so we're going to your house after? And what do you wanna do with me there...;)" *insert giggly stupid laugh that all guys like"* And I usually end up starting the progression of things like making out, putting his hand on my titty-breasts etc. If he doesn't take over then I'm leaving. The first time is really just enjoying something new, as a woman I keep it simple. I look gorgeous I have a fantastic body and da pompom. I'm checking out his skills mostly. I just make sure to arch well and throw it back when I want some more :p

One time this guy was totally normal and very boring, like shoot your brains out boring, but the way he still had confidence and held himself let me know he was packing. So he was "teaching me" how to play basketball, had his hands all around my waist etc. I tell him I would rather exercise in his room :look: He looked at me like ":cool:" and we went lol. I swear before he kissed me he asked "Are you sure?" I was like :angeldevil: boy show me this thang!! So we makeout for an excruciating amount of time, and then his hand hovers over my breast and he asks "Is this okay?" So now I'm irritated but I wanna see dat dyck so I was like "Umm yea" He asks me again before going under my shirt, and again before unbuttoning my jeans!! :pullhair: Now my pompom dry like the sahara, so I just say Nahh and leave. He's wearing dem grey sweatpants that show dyck outlines you know and his thang was swangin by his knees!!! :pant: But I had to let it go cause he was way to timid and awkward. Idk what the hayle was wrong wit him :nono:

Anyway as long as the first time is promising, than old habits can be broken and men can be groomed. You just need a good foundation.

Go on ahead girl!! FWB in all the times I had them are not usually consistent. At minimum you have to have your star player and always 1-2 on the bench. Now finding men wit delicious dyck, that know how to use it is the struggle. But men almost freely give up a dyck pic now a days lol

So true...like a calling card. I had a pastor send me a pic talking about "Husband material?" This guy was all about knowing I was the one because God told him....mind you we only went to dinner once.

Chile that thing reached from him to the other side of the sink...it looked like a burned up stick...I had to blink and blow up the pic to see if it was real...I have never in my like seen a kcid with the texture and knots of a tree branch...and it was soooo lacking in girth I didn't even know what to say.

I couldn't even respond just had to block him and pray for the sister who is that damn willing.

I would second the sloppy head. Sometimes its so simple that people forget: Just ask. Men are to varied for there to be some full-proof answer.
Almost every time a guy has gone crazy or cum super quick its because I say "Tell me how you'd like this pompom daddy/baby/sugar/his name.." I usually say it right after sucking his dyck into oblivion.

Sometimes when I know all I want is that dyck I'll tell a man exactly how we gonna **** and when he's gonna cum :lachen:
I'm crazy :look: so we'll just be walking in a grocery store, driving to an event, dancing in a club, whatever and I'll just calmly say "You know when we get back to your place you're gonna throw me against the closest wall, rip off my clothes, and then make me gag on that dyck. **** me *position * style, rub my/touch my/suck on my *body part*, repeat with *position B*, repeat with *position C* if applicable. You're gonna cum all over this *body part*, then you're gonna eat me until that face of yours is all wet" ;)
He'll be all :oops::oops: "what'd you say.."
nikka you heard me LOUD and clear. :angel:
If thats to much for LHCF let a gal know :lachen:

Men like different styles but I've not been a convert over to sloppy. My ex used to love for me to spit on it or even just make the spitting sound...he would literally look like he way praying...eyes up to heaven and everything. Let me get out this thread before I give in...miss him so much.

Men like different styles but I've not been a convert over to sloppy. My ex used to love for me to spit on it or even just make the spitting sound...he would literally look like he way praying...eyes up to heaven and everything. Let me get out this thread before I give in...miss him so much.

Sloppy bj's seem only natural. How do you manage that without much saliva?

Sloppy bj's seem only natural. How do you manage that without much saliva?

Oh I do it just by extending my tongue. Your mouth will automatically secrete saliva. Sounds gross but it's the same principle as drooling when you're sleep and your mouth remains open for a time. I couldn't fathom trying to take a whole kcid with a dry mouth.

ETA: Oh I see I think I worded my first post wrong. I was trying to say I've never not been able to convert a man over to sloppy.

Very easy. Its like dating without any restrictions at all. My only prerequisites is that he is FIONE, his dyck game is TIGHT, and he still treats me with respect (not to be confused with he has high respect for you)
It will work out longer if he has a fatal flaw you know you couldn't live with.
For example:
I had a FWB that was in and out of jail for dealing drugs. His kingpin dyck was SO bomb.
I had a FWB who supported Trump :spinning:
I've had several FWB who were in "serious" relationships :rolleyes:

Its usually one date to figure out I'm not compatible enough to like them, and before the second date I should have a dyck pic, and I ask if they eat pompom :hungry: if the dyck pic looks good and he give it up quickly* AND he eats pompom then we are in service. :callme:

I don't like having my body count tooo high so I try and re-duse -> re-use -> and recycle when I can.

* I once asked for a dyck pic and the guy got very offended and started talking to most shyt. We were texting for over an hour about this stupid pic. I ended with "I was just curious about what you're working with. I was in no way intending to offend, just wanted to unwrap my present before Christmas I suppose..." :laugh: 10 minutes later I had the most scrumptious looking dyck on my screen. My body was ready. Maybe a week later we finally set it up and he pulls down his pants and :ohsnap::pullhair: I speak without thinking sometimes so I said "Where is your dyck at?!" :nono: He was P I S S E D :rofl:his lyin *** wouldn't send me a dyck pic because his paynus was smaller than my thumb. :pyro: I left with the quickness :roadrunner:

Ooohh that's that nerve.....I would have been livid!!!! And made him eat until he got a cramp in his damn neck.

I would second the sloppy head. Sometimes its so simple that people forget: Just ask. Men are to varied for there to be some full-proof answer.
Almost every time a guy has gone crazy or cum super quick its because I say "Tell me how you'd like this pompom daddy/baby/sugar/his name.." I usually say it right after sucking his dyck into oblivion.

Sometimes when I know all I want is that dyck I'll tell a man exactly how we gonna **** and when he's gonna cum :lachen:
I'm crazy :look: so we'll just be walking in a grocery store, driving to an event, dancing in a club, whatever and I'll just calmly say "You know when we get back to your place you're gonna throw me against the closest wall, rip off my clothes, and then make me gag on that dyck. **** me *position * style, rub my/touch my/suck on my *body part*, repeat with *position B*, repeat with *position C* if applicable. You're gonna cum all over this *body part*, then you're gonna eat me until that face of yours is all wet" ;)
He'll be all :oops::oops: "what'd you say.."
nikka you heard me LOUD and clear. :angel:
If thats to much for LHCF let a gal know :lachen:

Men love ear candy. Women too. I can't stand a man who can't talk sh!t

Men love ear candy. Women too. I can't stand a man who can't talk sh!t

I've gotten complaints about my sh!t talking. I've been told I'm too mean. I think I'm a borderline sadist.

I've gotten better about it recently. I kinda just go along with what the guy is saying instead of using my own thoughts, lol

I've gotten complaints about my sh!t talking. I've been told I'm too mean. I think I'm a borderline sadist.

I've gotten better about it recently. I kinda just go along with what the guy is saying instead of using my own thoughts, lol

Lol.... don't feel bad I had a guy tell me to shut the fvck up...which is why I learned early on I can only deal with Alpha men. B!tch made men take offense to being told MF you better get this....:lachen::lachen::lachen:

To that...you gotta be yourself and be honored and obeyed while being yourself. Damn being silenced.

I can't either. I get emotionally attached and then start having stalking tendencies. Trying to recuperate now where I let myself fall deep and don't know how to bounce back. How do you block such? My heart is aching now behind this mess.
I have tried both being mean then tried being nice. When I tried being mean I was told Im to hype because I go off. I just think this guy is a narcissist. But then no I think he has added somebody else to his rotation and whoever she is have "knock me out". Because hes really not contacting me anymore. It hurts.

Last edited:
I can't either. I get emotionally attached and then start having stalking tendencies. Trying to recuperate now where I let myself fall deep and don't know how to bounce back. How do you block such? My heart is aching now behind this mess.
I have tried both being mean then tried being nice. When I tried being mean I was told Im to hype because I go off. I just think this guy is a narcissist. But then no I think he has added somebody else to his rotation and whoever she is have "knock me out". Because hes really not contacting me anymore. It hurts.

I think for some it comes down to picking the right partner. Sex makes me emotional, but I can't fall for a guy who would not make a good boyfriend or a husband. This is why you don't take it there with someone you really like if you just want the sex.

^^^I'm in my 40's and a late bloomer because a lot of this stuff I should have known years & years earlier. However the older I get and the mistakes that I make I'm becoming wiser. Like the saying goes "the things I use to do I don't do no more." Now I wish I could take it all back and re-do over.

Back