I Just Want The Sex

I wanna get good at sex without sleeping around a lot. Any advice for a beginner?
You don't need to sleep around a lot, but you do need to sleep with someone. There is no way to mimic sex unfortunately. I would find someone who is good at sex though, I do think most people can only be as good as their partners.

But a big part of sex is feeling sexy and sensual and bringing that energy to the bedroom. If you feel awkward and timid that's the kind of sex you'll have. Try pole dancing classes to feel sensual and sexy while trying something new.

You don't need to sleep around a lot, but you do need to sleep with someone. There is no way to mimic sex unfortunately. I would find someone who is good at sex though, I do think most people can only be as good as their partners.

But a big part of sex is feeling sexy and sensual and bringing that energy to the bedroom. If you feel awkward and timid that's the kind of sex you'll have. Try pole dancing classes to feel sensual and sexy while trying something new.
Great advice! I agree with everything you said especially about feeling sexy. I've been meaning to take pole dancing classes. :yep: I need to get out of my head and into my body more.

Very easy. Its like dating without any restrictions at all. My only prerequisites is that he is FIONE, his dyck game is TIGHT, and he still treats me with respect (not to be confused with he has high respect for you)
It will work out longer if he has a fatal flaw you know you couldn't live with.
For example:
I had a FWB that was in and out of jail for dealing drugs. His kingpin dyck was SO bomb.
I had a FWB who supported Trump :spinning:
I've had several FWB who were in "serious" relationships :rolleyes:

Its usually one date to figure out I'm not compatible enough to like them, and before the second date I should have a dyck pic, and I ask if they eat pompom :hungry: if the dyck pic looks good and he give it up quickly* AND he eats pompom then we are in service. :callme:

I don't like having my body count tooo high so I try and re-duse -> re-use -> and recycle when I can.

* I once asked for a dyck pic and the guy got very offended and started talking to most shyt. We were texting for over an hour about this stupid pic. I ended with "I was just curious about what you're working with. I was in no way intending to offend, just wanted to unwrap my present before Christmas I suppose..." :laugh: 10 minutes later I had the most scrumptious looking dyck on my screen. My body was ready. Maybe a week later we finally set it up and he pulls down his pants and :ohsnap::pullhair: I speak without thinking sometimes so I said "Where is your dyck at?!" :nono: He was P I S S E D :rofl:his lyin *** wouldn't send me a dyck pic because his paynus was smaller than my thumb. :pyro: I left with the quickness :roadrunner:

I would like this post twenty times if I could lol

I agree with @frogkisses pole class has helped me become more comfortable with my body and to let go. When I saw how flexible those 300 pound women were and working their body I had no choice but to feel comfortable in mine. Pole classes helps with your sensuality, it helps you loosen up and become intune. I didn't realize how tense I was until starting pole. My instructor commented on one of my Instagram photos after not seeing me for a while "you look great" she said. Yeah, because I feel great! Go for those classes, hun @caribeandiva

This thread is so on time. This is something I have been struggling with. No prospects, but I am too damn old to still be masturbating, my vibrator does nothing for me. I need to feel the weight of a man. All this body and no one to share it with. It's a damn shame.

This is why I'm holding on to my current fwb. I tried the "wait until im in a relationship" stuff, but that drought was wayyy too long. I just refuse.

My problem is meeting men. The last relationship I was in was a complete bust because my ex was cool ( like they hung out together on occasion) with the man who had the best D I have ever experienced in life. Imagine my surprise when he tells me his homeboy is coming by to take a look at his car ( dude is a mechanic) and its the guy. Neither of our faces could hide it, and t my dude couldn't take it ( its has been at least 3 years).

Am I wrong for wanting to call up old boy. Somebody save me from myself.

This is where I'm at right now, "waiting until I'm in a relationship" it's been 2 months we'll see how long this last.....I'm living vicariously through the ladies here

I'm rooting for you.

In all seriousness. The older I get, the less I am enthused about casual sex. My last drought was 8 months, I think. Might've been longer. One night I ran into an ex, went by his house and we had dinner together. I refused to fall for the okie doke, but that didn't stop me from being horny as hell. I went home that night, struggling :nono:. I tried to go dolo :look: but ended up even more frustrated. That's when I decided I would just have to compromise, because frankly the suffering is unnecessary (for me). Fortunately, the dude i'm schmanging is giving me quite the return on my investment, so the regret is minimal here.

I think the key is picking correctly if you really want to take it there. Men can be messy these days.

I've always felt like sex is best when I can be completely free with the person. I had great sex with the guy I mentioned earlier, until I realized just how much of a hoe he was. At that point I didn't even want to give him head, receive head, or even kiss. only penetration, with a condom. That was the beginning of the end. How do you ladies even get comfortable enough to be sexually free with your fwb, fb. Maybe I am overthinking this.

I've always felt like sex is best when I can be completely free with the person. I had great sex with the guy I mentioned earlier, until I realized just how much of a hoe he was. At that point I didn't even want to give him head, receive head, or even kiss. only penetration, with a condom. That was the beginning of the end. How do you ladies even get comfortable enough to be sexually free with your fwb, fb. Maybe I am overthinking this.

One of them was an friend/acquaintence and we were sleeping together out of convenience, which helped the dynamic. The last two guys I dealt with weren't hoes. None of us had the energy to be layin' up with multiple people. I think it just comes down to how you meet them and how you pick them.

I feel you though. I am wary of whorish men. Mostly because I don't like dealing with guys who have esteem issues. I think I have too much of a criteria for my FB's, but I've been lucky so far.

Welp. Im a fan of a properly understood FWB situation. My best situations have been with guys ive physically lusted after big time, but emotionally wasnt checking for. That way im able to truly be happy for them when they start dating other people, and still be friends afterwards

Tbh if I become single tmrw I would prefer a fwb situation for a while . We don't need to go in dates etc. It'll just be constant Netflix and chill. Fortunately I'm well versed in how not to get pregnant.

Very easy. Its like dating without any restrictions at all. My only prerequisites is that he is FIONE, his dyck game is TIGHT, and he still treats me with respect (not to be confused with he has high respect for you)
It will work out longer if he has a fatal flaw you know you couldn't live with.
For example:
I had a FWB that was in and out of jail for dealing drugs. His kingpin dyck was SO bomb.
I had a FWB who supported Trump :spinning:
I've had several FWB who were in "serious" relationships :rolleyes:

Its usually one date to figure out I'm not compatible enough to like them, and before the second date I should have a dyck pic, and I ask if they eat pompom :hungry: if the dyck pic looks good and he give it up quickly* AND he eats pompom then we are in service. :callme:

I don't like having my body count tooo high so I try and re-duse -> re-use -> and recycle when I can.

* I once asked for a dyck pic and the guy got very offended and started talking to most shyt. We were texting for over an hour about this stupid pic. I ended with "I was just curious about what you're working with. I was in no way intending to offend, just wanted to unwrap my present before Christmas I suppose..." :laugh: 10 minutes later I had the most scrumptious looking dyck on my screen. My body was ready. Maybe a week later we finally set it up and he pulls down his pants and :ohsnap: I speak without thinking sometimes so I said "Where is your dyck at?!" :nono: He was P I S S E D :rofl:his lyin *** wouldn't send me a dyck pic because his paynus was smaller than my thumb. :pyro: I left with the quickness :roadrunner:
:pullhair:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

:amen::amen:

oh FWB... this is the life if you don't want a relationship. I don't know why in this day and age some been believe women can't have sex without emotion and just want to enjoy ourselves just like them. ☺ I lived this life before I was committed and it was a good one. I do love the companionship of having a partner now though.

How do you give bomb head? And what do you think makes a woman GREAT, not just good in bed?
How do I specifically give bomb head? I have little to no gag reflex and I slobber on that thang like its delicious. I don't use my hands, and I make sure to look up at them( seductively, I have a gif of this btw PM if you want) about every minute. By the second look they make a decision, f*** me wit the 5 minutes they have left, or cum in my mouth or face (idc either way and its also super sexy to ask them what they want to do)

I have different definitions of great so I will define both of them:
Relationship Great
Being great in bed is hard in a relationship. Especially because you can't always be "new pompom" to a guy. My suggestion for longterm sex (or consistent sex) is to not necessarily blow their minds the first time. Layer things in as time goes on. I usually suggest a thing or two every month. Idk how sustainable that would be but it's lasted me 3 years one time. You always ask for something new in the foreplay portion. "You know this time you should_____" whispered in his ear sealed wit a kiss usually works.

That Girl You Will Never Forget Great
This one is more fun :look: and usually how I trap FWB. Your goal is to keep their dyck aching for your pompom for as looonngg as possible. Usually to be started at a restaurant/sport outing etc. Where you casually rub his dyck while you tell him all the nasty thangs y'all about to get into afterward. Followed by heavy petting/kissing in the car, right before y'all get out to wherever y'all is doing the deed at. Most definitely always say/ask "Tell me (how bad) you want me". Same thing all the way up to the "deed room". If he has on a button up shirt, rip it off :look: seriously. Its hard so practice, I once broke a nail, but I'm a pro so I kept my poker face and moaned instead of wailing in agony. **** him anywhere that is NOT THE BED. Make everything sloppy and passionate. Get caught up in the moment, look him in his eyes while you unbuckle his pants while you say "You're gonna f*** me hard right?" Then proceed to the deed. Always always ask for head first ;) well don't ask, just force his head down there or straddle his face :angeldevil:
You can spend the night or not, its always been the same outcome for me either way.

Don't talk to him for a while. :p

You'll either have a consistent FWB within a month (or whenever you decide to talk to him again) or you'll have a fond memory of a man you know can't forget about you ( because he will be texting and calling) :bdance:

Back