I Just Want The Sex

Common sense would argue that this is 2015 and there is no reason for a woman to be pregnant unless she wants to, especially a woman of a certain age so your dogged insistence on pushing this argument forward makes no sense in this particular thread. If OP aint wanna commit to a man what makes you think she wants to be tied down with a child?
Pushing what argument? Hit dogs will holler...I guess.
Clearly you are blind to the epidemic.
Carry on.

No hollering here - but I suspect some major projection on your side. Your whole argument doesnt even make sense -what epidemic exactly are you referring to and what's it got to do with OP's thread?

Remember your audience here is not solely 30-something and 40-something ...or even 20-somethings. There are people as young as 18 (even younger) on this board. Therefore don't assume only a "woman of a certain age" is reading.

Are we pretending that unwanted pregnancies is not a thing? Is that the narrative that we're going with? Are we assuming that these interactions do not increase likelihood of a "oops" babies with someone who'd probably not be the best choice of a father to a child?

So @Naveah2050 if you (not you ;)) want to drop it low and spread it wide for any Tom Dick and Harry just because you want the sex. Fine by me. Even if this promiscuity increases your chances of STD's (even with the use of condoms) and unwanted pregnancy. If it bothers you that I'm not a proponent of that, then God bless your heart and loins, and I hope you'll never give advice to any impressionable young women that are looking for that "okay" to just do it for the sex. I'm not on that band wagon and I will not advocate for it. I'm not a casual sex type of lady.

Remember your audience here is not solely 30-something and 40-something ...or even 20-somethings. There are people as young as 18 (even younger) on this board. Therefore don't assume only a "woman of a certain age" is reading.

Are we pretending that unwanted pregnancies is not a thing? Is that the narrative that we're going with? Are we assuming that these interactions do not increase likelihood of a "oops" babies with someone who'd probably not be the best choice of a father to a child?

So @Naveah2050 if you (not you ;)) want to drop it low and spread it wide for any Tom Dick and Harry just because you want the sex. Fine by me. Even if this promiscuity increases your chances of STD's (even with the use of condoms) and unwanted pregnancy. If it bothers you that I'm not a proponent of that, then God bless your heart and loins, and I hope you'll never give advice to any impressionable young women that are looking for that "okay" to just do it for the sex. I'm not on that band wagon and I will not advocate for it. I'm not a casual sex type of lady.

No one on here was advocating for unhealthy sexual practices. You could've just said be careful op and kept it pushing, but instead you're dropping stats in favor of your agenda and using fear tactics. Most of us are grown. I can't help it if there are 12 years olds on here. But if they are, they now know people have sex outside of marriage, without getting knocked up and actually enjoy it.

No one on here was advocating for unhealthy sexual practices. You could've just said be careful op and kept it pushing, but instead you're dropping stats in favor of your agenda and using fear tactics. Most of us are grown. I can't help it if there are 12 years olds on here. But if they are, they now know people have sex outside of marriage, without getting knocked up and actually enjoy it.
OP (wherever she is) asked a question and I answered it, just like everyone else did. I'm not here to be a "YES" woman to anyone. What's the point in asking a question?

I said I advise against it. Did I condemn her or anyone else to hell? Some people just don't want to hear anything that doesn't agree with what they want to do. If that's the case, skip over my comment and keep it moving. I guess this is a sensitive topic.

As I stated - hours and hours ago, do you. Apparently some people are not satisfied with that answer, and that's too bad.

If you can found a situation that works for you. Go for it and be careful. I know people who have fwb and they good.

My best friend got married then had a baby. They've been divorced for a few months now and he barely sees or speaks to their son and doesn't give her any money. She's basically a BM.

Technically, in my opinion at least, she's not a BM... she is an ex-wife. She is not in the same category as BM.

BUT to answer the OP's question. People do it all the time! If you can do so without catching feelings or diseases... do what you wanna do... You gonna do just that anyways, soooo... lol!:giggle:

:blush:YAAASSS FWB with clear distinct boundaries are a life send! I don't associate em otion with sex though, and I'm very clear about what I want. At one glorious point in my life I had a man who would eat the kitty like it was his last meal(he was in a relationship and sex was "cheating" but not eating:lachen:) , and another man with his curved jumbo sized paynus (he couldn't eat kitty for ****). None of us spoke unless we wanted sex.

I had a stressful day at work and my kitty-eater came by on my lunch AND after work to service my pompom :amen: :dinnertime: and later that night I got dicked down for two 30 min sessions and still made it home in time to drink some tequila and watch Worst Cooks. :blondboob:
FWB are where it's at. Get one, get two, hell get one for everyday of the week. You'll never have such a low mantinance and yet high reward relationship any other time.

Welp. Im a fan of a properly understood FWB situation. My best situations have been with guys ive physically lusted after big time, but emotionally wasnt checking for. That way im able to truly be happy for them when they start dating other people, and still be friends afterwards

This is how I see it as well. The men I keep as FWB are usually the ones sprung because I don't carry emotions with what we have. They are always surprised by my interactions with them; Only sex when I want it.

I had the best sex recently. My fwb went from f***ing me to eating then f***ing again and kissing while f****ing in the missionary position *swoon* the best, just the best!!!!

:blush:YAAASSS FWB with clear distinct boundaries are a life send! I don't associate em otion with sex though, and I'm very clear about what I want. At one glorious point in my life I had a man who would eat the kitty like it was his last meal(he was in a relationship and sex was "cheating" but not eating:lachen:) , and another man with his curved jumbo sized paynus (he couldn't eat kitty for ****). None of us spoke unless we wanted sex.

I had a stressful day at work and my kitty-eater came by on my lunch AND after work to service my pompom :amen: :dinnertime: and later that night I got dicked down for two 30 min sessions and still made it home in time to drink some tequila and watch Worst Cooks. :blondboob:
FWB are where it's at. Get one, get two, hell get one for everyday of the week. You'll never have such a low mantinance and yet high reward relationship any other time.

Yasss! That is *precisely* what I need right now. I need some good and steady D. I just got out of à 4 year relationship. He was my first everything and for the whole duration of our relationship, the sex was BOMB.

I miss good sex, but I don't feel like being in a relationship right now. :-/

Last edited:
Back