I Just Want The Sex

All you are a women are some true G's. Cuz I can't having a fwb....Too soft hearted.
So i just stick to being single for life.:campfire:
But I have learn alot...:drunk:

I can't either. I get emotionally attached and then start having stalking tendencies. Trying to recuperate now where I let myself fall deep and don't know how to bounce back. How do you block such? My heart is aching now behind this mess.
I have tried both being mean then tried being nice. When I tried being mean I was told Im to hype because I go off. I just think this guy is a narcissist. But then no I think he has added somebody else to his rotation and whoever she is have "knock me out". Because hes really not contacting me anymore. It hurts.

Everyone isn't cut out for a fwb situation. You have to do what's best for you, your heart, and your body.

I can't either. I get emotionally attached and then start having stalking tendencies. Trying to recuperate now where I let myself fall deep and don't know how to bounce back. How do you block such? My heart is aching now behind this mess.
I have tried both being mean then tried being nice. When I tried being mean I was told Im to hype because I go off. I just think this guy is a narcissist. But then no I think he has added somebody else to his rotation and whoever she is have "knock me out". Because hes really not contacting me anymore. It hurts.
I know the feeling hun. Same thing happened to me. Hugs. I learned my lesson, I can't do the fwb no matter how good the idea of it sounds. Even if I'm single 5 more years, idgaf. I NEVER want to feel the way I felt with this wack ass negro. They're so charming in the beginning , let you put your guard down. ....nope not I. Oops sorry when off the deep end there. .. :look:

You have to be strong minded and not want a relationship in order to do the FB thing. It's so easy to fabricate a love story in our minds. Actually it's natural for women, that's why as someone mentioned the person has to have a flaw so it will keep you in line in not wanting to be with him.

I don't really like FWB as I don't pluck my friends or exes (that's dangerous IMO) but a FB works for me. Main reason is, it's not consistent sex with the same person. Just as @frogkisses mentioned, after having sex with him don't talk to him for a while. You have to detach yourself from him. And don't just have one partner.

I see so many women in relationships just to be in one and they are dealing with so much in that relationship. If you need sex have sex don't make a loser your man. Pluck while you are scouting your Mr. Right. And don't have sex right away with the guy you are feeling. Call your FB instead and when you think you are closer to making a GOOD choice in a man drop those FB's!!

FWI: I also don't go on romantic outings w/FB's, it's not that kind of party. I don't want you to wine and dine me into wanting you. I only do hotel dates haha.

Last edited:
You have to be strong minded and not want a relationship in order to do the FB thing. It's so easy to fabricate a love story in our minds. Actually it's natural for women, that's why as someone mentioned the person has to have a flaw so it will keep you in line in not wanting to be with him.

I don't really like FWB as I don't pluck my friends or exes (that's dangerous IMO) but a FB works for me. Main reason is, it's not consistent sex with the same person. Just as @frogkisses mentioned, after having sex with him don't talk to him for a while. You have to detach yourself from him. And don't just have one partner.

I see so many women in relationships just to be in one and they are dealing with so much in that relationship. If you need sex have sex don't make a loser your man. Pluck while you are scouting your Mr. Right. And don't have sex right away with the guy you are feeling. Call your FB instead and when you think you are closer to making a GOOD choice in a man drop those FB's!!

FWI: I also don't go on romantic outings w/FB's, it's not that kind of party. I don't want you to wine and dine me into wanting you. I only do hotel dates haha.
I broke all these rules.

Last edited:
I know the feeling hun. Same thing happened to me. Hugs. I learned my lesson, I can't do the fwb no matter how good the idea of it sounds. Even if I'm single 5 more years, idgaf. I NEVER want to feel the way I felt with this wack ass negro. They're so charming in the beginning , let you put your guard down. ....nope not I. Oops sorry when off the deep end there. .. :look:
That's right, once you put your guard down-see what happens. Bummer
Through this lesson I am going through as we speak now, I've learned to say "no" sometimes and to not be available much especially when you know feelings are starting to pop-up on your end.

I think women need to recognize that sometimes heartache is actually your ego getting slapped down. Sometimes you think you've fallen in love because the sex is so good. But that's all it is, you're having really great sex. If he breaks it off, you're mad that he's taken away your favorite toy.

I think women need to recognize that sometimes heartache is actually your ego getting slapped down. Sometimes you think you've fallen in love because the sex is so good. But that's all it is, you're having really great sex. If he breaks it off, you're mad that he's taken away your favorite toy.
I agree with you a 100% percent. That why I just don't date. But for me sex is not that serious. I can focus better without it. I have so many others to do. Then it mess with you and your foolishness behavior.

Back