I just realized that I have fell in love with my husband again

I leave a nice, cool, comfy bed in the wee hours of the morning to drive to his house w/one eye open and climb into his bed & rub his back or belly because he "can't get to sleep." :rolleyes:
Has to be some serious love!!! I don't leave my bed for NOBODY else!!!

yeah that is some serious love.

I leave a nice, cool, comfy bed in the wee hours of the morning to drive to his house w/one eye open and climb into his bed & rub his back or belly because he "can't get to sleep." :rolleyes:
Has to be some serious love!!! I don't leave my bed for NOBODY else!!!

Wow! You ladies are something! I cook and clean and re-clean did I say clean and cook. Deal with, I mean take care of 4 kids 16,13,4,and 1 call on Jesus count to 10 (Wooosah) I am the center of the house so I hear everyone's complaints,wants,needs,whinning,funny stories,happy/excited moments, and meltdowns. I rip and run all day I do love it and at times I just hate it and if by chance I get a moment alone I have no idea what to do! Oh and at night when I lay down he Snores like a roaring tiger! Lol! But I love him so it's ok
WOW!! I hope your husband appreciates you. And that goes for all y'all.

These men are BLESSED to have you!!! :worship2:

Awwww.......

I love my SO too, BUT ain't no way in the world, I'm frying fish at 10PM. After 10pm he has two options, sandwich or cereal... :grin:

LOL, Same here I don't cook after a certain time lol, But I haven't been cooking lately because I have been sick :( My DH cooks for me or go out and get something to eat for us:grin:

that's sweet of him and i hope you feel better soon
LOL, Same here I don't cook after a certain time lol, But I haven't been cooking lately because I have been sick :( My DH cooks for me or go out and get something to eat for us:grin:

Back