How To Avoid Bad Guys And Bad Relationships Challenge

@ArrrBeee
So happy you are posting and sharing here. My therapist said to me the other day, it’s all in how you look at it. So you be proud of yourself for not getting duped a second time, for your radar going off. Be glad you scared him off with your responses to him. Lots of women do what you did, find a “nice” guy after the bad guy. It’s very common. He seems so much better than the previous guy but if we aren’t fully healed, educated on men/the world, we can be tricked again. The ex-fiancé was like the ex-husband, he just hid it better is all, donned a different outward appearance. There’s a reason for the term wolves in sheeps’ clothing.

I dont have 'the gift Of fear' book so i searched utube and voila! I wanted to relate to the posts upthread.
Its almost an hour long but worth it. We ignore our internal radar way too much. at min 41 or so he gives an acct of a young girl gettg sucked into an older mans trickery. He also discusses womens proclivity to 'be nice' and how we need to stop worryg abt how other ppl feel

Thanks again biznesswmn. I will check this out.

Ladies, what we have to face is that there is something in us that needs to be healed to keep us from entering into a long-term relationship with a bad guy. Anyone can attract a bad guy. But if you stay, can’t leave and move on, there may be a reason. Could it be that we are the perfect match for them?

The following videos are great at breaking this down. Replace the word empath with good girl and narcissist with bad guy and it makes a lot of sense.

Pathological niceness.

Danger of too much pride, one of the deadly sins.

@ArrrBeee
So happy you are posting and sharing here. My therapist said to me the other day, it’s all in how you look at it. So you be proud of yourself for not getting duped a second time, for your radar going off. Be glad you scared him off with your responses to him. Lots of women do what you did, find a “nice” guy after the bad guy. It’s very common. He seems so much better than the previous guy but if we aren’t fully healed, educated on men/the world, we can be tricked again. The ex-fiancé was like the ex-husband, he just hid it better is all, donned a different outward appearance. There’s a reason for the term wolves in sheeps’ clothing.
Thanks sis. My goal is that no one repeats my experiences because of their lack of knowledge. I'm just trying to pay it forward in the form of transparency. Forewarned is forearmed.

I dont have 'the gift Of fear' book so i searched utube and voila! I wanted to relate to the posts upthread.
Its almost an hour long but worth it. We ignore our internal radar way too much. at min 41 or so he gives an acct of a young girl gettg sucked into an older mans trickery. He also discusses womens proclivity to 'be nice' and how we need to stop worryg abt how other ppl feel

Oh my goodness. I just finished listening to the whole thing! Thank you so much for sharing this. Ladies please watch this. It may save your physical or emotional life from a killer or a preditorial man trying to engage with you. Trust your instincts. They may not always be right, but they always have your best interest at heart.

Oh my goodness. I just finished listening to the whole thing! Thank you so much for sharing this. Ladies please watch this. It may save your physical or emotional life from a killer or a preditorial man trying to engage with you. Trust your instincts. They may not always be right, but they always have your best interest at heart.
Yes- this was a wonderful presentation. I’m a big proponent of listening to my gut/ following my intuition. I have many examples of knowing something was about to happen without knowing why. Like he said, we all have this tool.. let’s use it.

I am book marking this thread. I have found myself this year not going with my gut. Meet a guy earlier in the year and we started dating and I just knew when I meet him he wasn't the one. I ended up just stopping all communication. Turned around a month later and he reaches back out. I will say the physical chemistry had me. As time went along, found his Instagram and about the time I cut him off he jumped into another relationship, while he kept pursuing me. Turned out to be just like my EXHB! If it one thing I have learned to always go with that first feeling.

Back