How long can your DH/SO go without taking a shower and you still color with him?

I have a 24 hour rule for adults and showers. That's the minimum.

Balls stank and men need to wash them regularly and, also, lift them up and wash behind them. :look:

Showering 2-3 times a day :look:

This reminds me of that period thread, where folks were talking about showering 4-5x a day. Y'all are wasting water :lachen:

Showering 2-3 times a day :look:

This reminds me of that period thread, where folks were talking about showering 4-5x a day. Y'all are wasting water :lachen:

I was just thinking this LOL! You know when these type of questions come up I realize there are some extremists on this board.

For all you ladies who want your SO to wash right before intimacy, What happens in the heat of the moment, Do you stop him and tell him to go wash?

In the past 6 yrs my rule has been broken a few times. Very few w/ no oral. Yes I will tell him to take a shower lol.

It's not about odor tho. Something can smell fine and still not be as clean as it should be. A penis is tucked away in balls all day so yea please wash it before stuffing it in my mouth.

It's not about odor tho. Something can smell fine and still not be as clean as it should be. A penis is tucked away in balls all day so yea please wash it before stuffing it in my mouth.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh Gurl I can understand that one...

My question was for just regulah colorin!

RossBoss said:
My SO is clean as am I, so I know that it will never be a case of too much time elapsing between showers, except in rare cases like if we were traveling internationally or something like that. Sex can be spontaneous so the last thing on my mind is when he took his last shower, lol. If your man keeps up with his hygiene, you should have nothing to worry about.

Preach honey!!!

I'm not into clinical sex, ruins the mood unless it's necessary. SO keeps himself showered and is not funky, so I don't worry about it hour wise. I can deal with a little sweat just from being a human. Especially if he's wearing protection anyway.

They had a bonfire in their backyard. She said he came home smelling like smoke from a smoke pit...not cigarette smoke. But I think she feels in general that after several hours another shower is needed.

Maybe you should have added this to the OP instead of having your cousin look/sound like a lunatic

Maybe you should have added this to the OP instead of having your cousin look/sound like a lunatic

Originally Posted by letskeepntouch
They had a bonfire in their backyard. She said he came home smelling like smoke from a smoke pit...not cigarette smoke. But I think she feels in general that after several hours another shower is needed.

I don't think she sounds like a lunatic regardless. She's entitled to her opinion. It's her body. This thread was not THAT serious. :lol:

Last edited:
I guess im different. I shower multiple times a day esp. In the summer when its hot. I sweat alot. If i can help it i want to be fresh before coloring and def before getting back im my clean bed even if it was four hrs ago.

Im celibate now but the last ex that i slept with was a heavy sweater. Showering was a must before coloring. Idc. Spontaneous. My butt! Get your tail in the tub

I don't understand why so many people (claim to) take showers right before bed, and then again, right when they wake up. What happens during sleep that causes you to be so dirty the next morning, that you need another full body wash down?

I don't understand why so many people (claim to) take showers right before bed, and then again, right when they wake up. What happens during sleep that causes you to be so dirty the next morning, that you need another full body wash down?

ikr...if your bed is so dirty why don't you change your sheets more often and get a new matress :ohwell::lol:

Sometimes, I sweat at night. I go through cycles of being hot and cold. So I need another shower in the morning.

I'm thinking about the other thread talking about what do you do if your SO/DH is not around and you want to color ( or something like that).
So let's say that man's been traveling all day from one corner of the earth to you. All you can think about when you finally see your love is that he hasn't showered? I don't know what dangerous germs I can get from dropping a dirty D ery now n den? Lol

"Hop up on that D and do a full split"

Leaving ya'll way behind on this one!!!! LMAO!

I'm thinking about the other thread talking about what do you do if your SO/DH is not around and you want to color ( or something like that).
So let's say that man's been traveling all day from one corner of the earth to you. All you can think about when you finally see your love is that he hasn't showered? I don't know what dangerous germs I can get from dropping a dirty D ery now n den? Lol

"Hop up on that D and do a full split"

Leaving ya'll way behind on this one!!!! LMAO!

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

If hes showered that day then its fine but it depends on the activities. If its right after he exercised or played bball then he needs to shower first

It depends. If oral is on the menu, we both must shower right before. If I'm not during my PMS zone and it's just straight sex, a morning shower is ok until evening, but we both must wipe up with baby wipes. If I'm PMS, IDGAF since I'm rabid :blush:. In fact a bit of funk may even be ok :look:, so 10-12 hrs since showering and no baby wipes is fine.

:nono::nono: yuck

I actually do this more for comfort than cleanliness reasons. I do a quick wash right before I go to bed at night because I just sleep better when "she" is all fresh and clean after a long day at work.

I take a full out shower in the mornings just for my confidence. Sometimes, I smell people who have this distinctive odor like they just rolled out of bed. It is not like a true funk - but more like this savory, hot, marinated smell that I don't prefer on humans. :lol: I always worry about smelling like that.

Sometimes I shower morning and night because the morning shower wakes me up and is refreshing, the evening shower is the wash off the day, etc... That makes sense to me. Unless you are hardcore working out or doing dirty jobs, I don't understand 3-4 showers in one 24 hr period.

Asking a partner to shower before coloring is something I wouldn't do. I'd rather just go to sleep (and find a new partner o.O) if I were that unsure about his hygiene.

I've noticed from tonight that SO only does the backdoor play when he is sure I've recently had a bath in particular lol. I don't blame him, but he must be thinking this stuff through lol.

This is a good thread lol. My DH has to shower every single time before! And I make sure I'm fresh as well. My hubby its a mechanic so he comes home dirty and sweaty 6 days a week. Cleanliness is a must plus you never know when you Will get woken up in the middle of the night.

Back