If you saw another woman flirting with your SO/DH...

It depends. If we're at the bar and she offers to buy him drinks I'm staying away! Let him get 2 free drinks then I step in, lol.:grin:

@ the bolded......awkward lol.

I always say ain't no such thing as a good looking, educated,single man. He is with someone, wife or girlfriend.

I was having drinks a while back and one of my single friends said to one of my married friends, "You have nothing to worry about with your husband. He never tries to flirt or respond to flirts."

To which my married friend said,"How would you know, are you checking for him to do that with you?"

They don't speak to this day.

I am single and fairly attractive so I always downplay my sexuality when I am unsure of someone's dating status because I don't want no trouble. When I do date or interested in someone, it is because he has expressed interest in me.

It depends. If we're at the bar and she offers to buy him drinks I'm staying away! Let him get 2 free drinks then I step in, lol.:grin:

Ha ha this reminds me of one of the few fun times I had with my ex. Depending one who was behind the counter, we'd send each other in the restaurant to get food. (Usually one of those Jamaican take out joints) This one girl was in love with him and would pile his plate up with food, give him extra everything. I'd be sitting in the car just chuckling my butt off... One day I finally went in with him. She looked quite salty and lets just say the portions were not the same :lol: . Oh well...We enjoyed all that extra food while it lasted.

Back