Guy Responds To Woman's Tweet Encouraging Other Women To "build A Man Up"...

brownb83

21230782_1997038640575005_7044303049081002704_n.jpg

I'm sorry but a real man already has his kingdom built and he is ready for a partner or a helpmeet, not a woman to build his life. I believe a woman should be a safe haven and an emotional respite for her man, but he should be holding down the building part. He should be adding to his woman's life, not the other way around. I hate to say it but most BW have this all the way upside down. I'm glad this man schooled her :giggle:

Last edited:
What's wrong with the term female? Serious question lol

It's nothing wrong in-and-of itself but it is always combined with some misogynistic rant/vent.

It's like when someone can't say the B word but refuses to give full acknowledgment by saying "woman" so they use "female."

Notice how the person who posted that tweet said "women" in reference to women are willing to build men up but used "females" for women who aren't.

It's nothing wrong in-and-of itself but it is always combined with some misogynistic rant/vent.

It's like when someone can't say the B word but refuses to give full acknowledgment by saying "woman" so they use "female."

Notice how the person who posted that tweet said "women" in reference to women are willing to build men up but used "females" for women who aren't.
Gotcha! I've never noticed that before now. Thanks for explaining!

He was one in a sea of other males giving her props being a queen willing to hold her king down LOL

What these women must think about is this -in which fairy tale or real life situation have you EVER seen a Queen hold any King? The Queen is usually on her throne, sitting pretty. The women that hold the King down are the servants. A true Queens will not get her hands dirty and her King will not want her too.

What these women must think about is this -in which fairy tale or real life situation have you EVER seen a Queen hold any King? The Queen is usually on her throne, sitting pretty. The women that hold the King down are the servants. A true Queens will not get her hands dirty and her King will not want her too.

And every kingdom had peasants but nobody wanna claim that, lol. Every person with a penis = automatic Kang.

This is so true. I think many people don't know how a true king and queen situation works. A princess usually marries a prince or King BECAUSE he already has money, land, and power.

This is so true. I think many people don't know how a true king and queen situation works. A princess usually marries a prince or King BECAUSE he already has money, land, and power.

And despite what TV shows say, real kings/princes/rich men don't play pauper games and pretend to be poor to see if a woman likes him for him because these men ENJOY the fact that their status gives them access to the most beautiful women in the world.

Back