An Asian Guy wants to date me HELP!!!!!!

try and view him as a person first and foremost; then decide on if you think he is a good man or not. if you're able to do that, then go on a date with him. if you can't see past that, then don't date him. if you're truly uncomfortable dating outside your race then don't date him because you think it makes you a better person or so that he can be your experiment. all the best.

Ooo I love me some asian mens:lick:

What nationality is he? (Korean,Chinese,Cambodian etc..)

Last edited:
I would go on the date with him as friends/for fun! If you really don't believe in dating outside of your race then keep him as a friend, but possibly still go out with him sometimes. Personally, I don't date anyone that isn't black and I hold steady to that. If that is really your belief/ how you feel about the issue as well, I would hold steady to that also. (Believe me, he won't be the last man to come around and ask you out) You could just chill with/casually date him to pass the time until you met that right black guy, if you feel that way...

My guess was Filipino. Most of the ones I know are average size.

My husband is Pinoy and he's in the 6es....I don't understand because his mom is tiny and his dad is like me, maybe 5"9 or so

lol I get the opinion that OP is just joking, but this sounds so like....as tock tick put it, like hes an experiment or something. Like, its a novelty. BW and AM is nothing new. I guess depending where you are from and what age group, but I am so used to seeing asians and blacks all mix up mix up in relationships from high school, like theres nothing to feel weird about, hes still a man. I think my husbands even been with more black girls than asians.

Last edited:
I say go for it. What if this is the love of your life? What have you got o loose? You like him or you don't.

This Asian guy I know from around the way asked on a date. He is 5'10" , handsome, muscular build, funny, and he is almost as dark as me. The only reason I haven't agreed to go out with him yet is that I have never dated anyone other than black. Oh ladies what to do????

Seriously?

Is this really a crisis?

I'm just saying...

Go for it.... I remember they use to have this Asian dj on one of the radio stations in California-- I think his name was Leo. The funny thing is he sounded just like a brotha... smooth, deep voice. It was pretty surprising when you actually saw him. He was tall and not hard on the eyes either. :lachen:

I say go for it also. When he's showering you with respect and love and ya'll are caking it up together, I guarantee you'll forget about his race. Do not fall into stereotypes, I'm sure we could name a hundred stereotypes about black women.

I am going to post a updated thread right now!!! You won't believe it! It will be called I went out with the Asian Guy & I'm Shocked!

lol doesn't that sound odd? I'll just take it that you are joking or something

anyway....

Please lol, my Asian man is the only man I've been with that knows the deal. Out of all the black guys I've ever met, had a conversation with, "dated" :nono:.....cannot compare. It's all about who he is as a person. Infact, I have his fevered, clingy, fat little half asian baby on my lap right now

This sounds like it could have come from out of my mouth, except my fat half-asian baby isn't sick right now, and is fussing to get down and play!

DH is Asian, and is the BEST thing I've come across in this lifetime. If I'd passed him up cuz he's a different race than me, I'd be missing out big time....

Back