What a woman finds Attractive in a man - by the Stars.

Im Aries and it could not be further from the truth! But then again, my personality is opposite of a typical aries. Dont know why, cause I do believe in astrology to a certain point.

Im Aries and it could not be further from the truth! But then again, my personality is opposite of a typical aries. Dont know why, cause I do believe in astrology to a certain point.

Its for your mars sign not your sun sign.

My Mars is in Scorpio. The description seemed to be accurate. I am a complicated and passionate person; so I appreciate others who are complicated and passionate. Also, I enjoy slowly finding out about a person. I don't like the "what you see is what you get" types. I don't want everything about a person to be all hanging out and open. A bit of mystery goes a long way with me.

My Mars is in Scorpio. The description seemed to be accurate. I am a complicated and passionate person; so I appreciate others who are complicated and passionate. Also, I enjoy slowly finding out about a person. I don't like the "what you see is what you get" types. I don't want everything about a person to be all hanging out and open. A bit of mystery goes a long way with me.

knt1229 I am the same as well. I bore easily therefore, I would need someone who can keep things exciting, without the undue drama.

My Mars is in the middle of my Taurus stellium (4-5 planets all in the same sign) and it's absolutely true: I need a man who can f--- me and feed me, lol, sensuality and security (which explains all of my posts in the relationship forum :giggle:). My SO's a Scorpio with his moon in Taurus and a Cancer ascendant, so it works in a way. :yep:

Right on for me.

I have Mars in Virgo. I like men who are very bright (Virgo is ruled by the mental planet Mercury), and have a quiet confidence. I do not do well with men who are flashy or show off.

If a woman's Mars is in Libra, she is most attracted to men with understated charm, good manners, and a pleasing and balanced appearance. Coarseness or rudeness is often a turn-off, and so is independence! These women prefer men who are cooperative and who are willing to please. Romantic men are a huge turn-on, and these women truly appreciate classy sorts.

:look: That's pretty accurate :look:

If a woman's Mars is in Capricorn, she is generally attracted to competent men, perhaps well-established business types or otherwise accomplished men. She doesn't necessarily go for status, but she does want a man who has an aura of competence about him. She is looking for a certain level of security, and is unimpressed with men who are drifters, irresponsible, or flighty. A stable, directed man with goals in life and a responsible, even serious, attitude to life is important to this woman.

Truth! The dudes that I have dealt with always were pretty good at being the best or aiming for it.

If a woman's Mars is in Libra, she is most attracted to men with understated charm, good manners, and a pleasing and balanced appearance. Coarseness or rudeness is often a turn-off, and so is independence! These women prefer men who are cooperative and who are willing to please. Romantic men are a huge turn-on, and these women truly appreciate classy sorts.

This is so dead-on for me! I just dated a Libra who was exactly all of the above. Willing to please is a big requirement for me, but Libra men are hard to trust. :look:

This is so dead-on for me! I just dated a Libra who was exactly all of the above. Willing to please is a big requirement for me, but Libra men are hard to trust. :look:

Same with me and I totally agree with the bolded. :yep:

If a woman's Mars is in Aquarius, she can be most impressed by men who are somewhat unconventional or kooky in their choice of clothes and overall style. She wants an interesting man. He can certainly be handsome, but boring? Hardly. A man with a brain is important, although she won't be attracted to a brainy type. Somebody who is perceptive, a little unconventional, and perhaps somewhat aloof is most attractive. Rigid or boring types simply won't do.

EXACTLY the type of guy i want.

Yeah, I was amazed by how much you can learn from astrology when you get deeply into it. I used to think it was just about predicting the future, but it really has not much to do with that. I wish I had the time to learn more about it. I never tell people I'm into astrology and dh rags on me about it all the time.

I am a Virgo and dh and all of my serious relationships have been with Capricorns. Virgos and Capricorns are extremely compatible.

I am surprised the descriptions didn't ring true for me. The description for Mars in Sagittarius is actually my ideal guy. Dh has a very strong Sag ascendant, and displays a lot of those qualities, so I guess that has something to do with it.

I'm a Capricorn and my dream is to marry a Virgo lol they are supposed to be one of the strongest love matches in the signs

ETA: This chart is WRONG for me. Its says my mars is in Aries but the descriptions is the total opposite of my preference (hence my love of Virgos!). Maybe my mars is in retrograde. who knows, buts its 100% incorrect

Last edited:
I'm a Capricorn and my dream is to marry a Virgo lol they are supposed to be one of the strongest love matches in the signs

ETA: This chart is WRONG for me. Its says my mars is in Aries but the descriptions is the total opposite of my preference (hence my love of Virgos!). Maybe my mars is in retrograde. who knows, buts its 100% incorrect

@ cutibe2

Have you actually met a Virgo that you like? If your Mars is in retrograde the opposite is true. You might want to look at the sign that comes before it like Mars in Pisces. You may also have Virgo in your house of partnerships. And remember your life experiences, upbringing, environment also plays a role. So when the characteristics don't fit it's ok. :yep: For example, you may want a man like your father or older brother, whom you've admired. Do you have Virgo strong in your chart?

Another thing to think about is that you are a Capricorn so being attracted to and wanting a Virgo is something that is natural. It may turn out you meet a Virgo with Aries strong in his chart.

I have Sag strong in my chart so I sometimes read the horoscope for Sag.

Last edited:
Yeah, I was amazed by how much you can learn from astrology when you get deeply into it. I used to think it was just about predicting the future, but it really has not much to do with that. I wish I had the time to learn more about it. I never tell people I'm into astrology and dh rags on me about it all the time.

I am a Virgo and dh and all of my serious relationships have been with Capricorns. Virgos and Capricorns are extremely compatible.

I am surprised the descriptions didn't ring true for me. The description for Mars in Sagittarius is actually my ideal guy. Dh has a very strong Sag ascendant, and displays a lot of those qualities, so I guess that has something to do with it.

@ Caltron

I have a Virgo sister. I want her to fall in love with a Capricorn man. But he has to be good to her. I think I will find her one. :yep:

@ the bolded. I find that most of the men that I make a connection with have Sag Ascents and/or moons. My Ascent and Moon is Sag along with a few other planets. I dated a guy who's sun was in Sag and we hit it off right away, he had some of the qualities I wanted in a man but he wasn't my type physcially. :look:

Last edited:
@ Caltron

I have a Virgo sister. I want her to fall in love with a Capricorn man. But he has to be good to her. I think I will find her one. :yep:

@ the bolded. I find that most of the men that I make a connection with have Sag Ascents and/or moons. My Ascent and Moon is Sag along with a few other planets. I dated a guy who's sun was in Sag and we hit it off right away, he had some of the qualities I wanted in a man but he wasn't my type physcially. :look:

Caps rock!!

Hmm, dh's moon is in taurus. I don't have any planets in Sag except for that north node thingie that I don't really understand. I have a very, very strong libra ascendant, and it turns out libras and sags are very compatible.

Caps rock!!

Hmm, dh's moon is in taurus. I don't have any planets in Sag except for that north node thingie that I don't really understand. I have a very, very strong libra ascendant, and it turns out libras and sags are very compatible.

My north node is Capri and I don't know what that means either. :lol:

i have no idea how to find what my Mars or whatever is in. i read the descriptions and Mars in Sagittarius definitely fits me to a T.

If a woman's Mars is in Sagittarius, she is most impressed with a man who is playful, fun, intelligent, and honest. An energetic, happy aura in a man is often most appealing. Joking around is a must, and a huge turn-on for these women! They want to have a good time, and to have long conversations with their men as well. They are not especially attracted to men who are overly groomed, generally don't like too much "decoration" or men who put on airs. A tousled, casual appearance is just fine with these women--in fact, it's preferred. A man's status is not of huge interest to these women--they are looking for honest guys whose egos aren't tied up in what they do for a living or how they look.

so spot on it ain't even funny.:nono:

My mars is in pisces and I can agree ONLY with the compassionate and sensitive part all the other rest heck no. Lacking confidence, starving artist need not apply again. I actually am attracted to strong independant type men. Funny my son father sun sign is pisces and his mars is in pisces as well, so I am not looking for another starving helpless artist type man again.

My mars is in pisces so is my venus. I have capricorn in mercury and my moon both in the 7th house and the pisces( mars, venus) in my ninth house. Lets just say I have a whole lot of confusion going on.

If a woman's Mars is in Pisces, she is often impressed with a man who is sensitive, compassionate, and intriguingly complicated. Lacking in confidence is just fine, and so is a touch of helplessness. A "starving artist" type may be appealing, or a man who is downtrodden in some way, as these women enjoy men who have a distinct soft side. The strong, independent types are not turn-ons for these women.

Back