Guy Responds To Woman's Tweet Encouraging Other Women To "build A Man Up"...

The mentality plaguing the BW community. Still waiting for the term "females" to die a slow painful death.
Yes!

My hubby says that's my "trigger" word. One of them, anyway :giggle: Every time
someone says it on TV or IRL I catch him staring at me waiting for me to say something. :bat:

What's wrong with the term female? Serious question lol
It's sideways shade because they think we're beneath them. If you listen to the context, they never say 'males', they'll say 'men', 'guys', etc. But they can't say "women"? Please.

My neighbor's dog is a female, I am a woman.

And despite what TV shows say, real kings/princes/rich men don't play pauper games and pretend to be poor to see if a woman likes him for him because these men ENJOY the fact that their status gives them access to the most beautiful women in the world.
Speak on it...

I find black folks' attitudes towards wealth to be so perplexing. Here this woman is actually advocating finding (and funding) broke men...and chastising women who want their dudes to have something going for themselves. o_O

I am too through...these attitudes are toxic, and I hate to see our young women receiving dead-end advice like this. I do my part to counteract these harmful messages.

Like my professor used to say, "we wasn't ALL kings and queens. Somebody had to clean the castles and milk the goats."

LOL by design the royalty of any society is the smallest percentage of folks. Most people are workers. The obsession black folks have with calling each other kings and queens is odd to me, because it never seems to be reflected in behavior.

LOL by design the royalty of any society is the smallest percentage of folks. Most people are workers. The obsession black folks have with calling each other kings and queens is odd to me, because it never seems to be reflected in behavior.
Folks stay trying to be royalty with peasant mentality.
y'all speak nothing but truth!

Would love to see the back and forth to his response lol
I found him but I can't find her....let me keep looking.
Any dates for this tweet?

He's cracking me up! Make me wanna join twitter....

Last edited:
Back