***December 2007 Hits and Misses***

Hits:
Silkeratin 17(when mixed w/ DC)
H2H Stimulate
chelating poo(I plan on adding this to my regimen)
k-pak hydrating con-I LOVE THIS!It makes my hair very soft
Mud reconstructor

On the fence:
keracare moisturizer
k-pak reconstruct poo

Big MISS

Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing Shampoo - Ain't nothing moisturizing about this stuff! :nono: On the first lather, my hair felt kind of rough, but I figured it would be better with the second lather. WRONG! My hair felt hard and I couldn't even run my fingers thru it...it felt like it would snap if I even tried. I rinsed it right away, and went back to my beloved Aveda DR, which left my hair so soft and manageable. Whew! I love AO's conditioners, but I think I'm going to have to leave the shampoos alone.

Big MISS

Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing Shampoo - Ain't nothing moisturizing about this stuff! :nono: On the first lather, my hair felt kind of rough, but I figured it would be better with the second lather. WRONG! My hair felt hard and I couldn't even run my fingers thru it...it felt like it would snap if I even tried. I rinsed it right away, and went back to my beloved Aveda DR, which left my hair so soft and manageable. Whew! I love AO's conditioners, but I think I'm going to have to leave the shampoos alone.

OT: MsBrown - ya hair is gawgeous!!! :drool:

Hits:
Silkeratin 17(when mixed w/ DC)
H2H Stimulate
chelating poo(I plan on adding this to my regimen)
k-pak hydrating con-I LOVE THIS!It makes my hair very soft
Mud reconstructor

On the fence:
keracare moisturizer
k-pak reconstruct poo

OT: Your pic in your siggy scared me! I thought it was me. We look like we could be twins. I told my son to come and look; he said mom, that is you. I said no it's not, look at the background, our house doesn't look like that. He said well she looks just like you and she could be you.
He is 12yo.

OT: Your pic in your siggy scared me! I thought it was me. We look like we could be twins. I told my son to come and look; he said mom, that is you. I said no it's not, look at the background, our house doesn't look like that. He said well she looks just like you and she could be you.
He is 12yo.

Really??That's funny.lol at "she could be you".I would probally jump out of my skin if I scrolled down and seen someone who looked like me.Maybe we are lost long sisters?lol

When I first started reading I was thinking "dang,I just put that pic up,I know I'm not scaring folks already":lachen:

Really??That's funny.lol at "she could be you".I would probally jump out of my skin if I scrolled down and seen someone who looked like me.Maybe we are lost long sisters?lol

When I first started reading I was thinking "dang,I just put that pic up,I know I'm not scaring folks already":lachen:

I can't wait till DH gets home so I can show him. I'll let you know what he says.
Maybe he can take a pic of me so I can show you. But first I have to get all dolled up so I can look just as cute as my twin:grin:

Hits:
Giovanni direct leave-in sealed with camellia oil
Chi silk infusion
Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose/JAY/ White Camellia conditioners
rollersets
henna
indigo

Last edited:
Hits: Sunsilk Hydra TLC Shampoo. I bought this b/c I had the coupon and at the time was in love with the leave-in. The leave-in stopped working on me, so I won't be shocked if this does. But for $2, can I really complain? I used this as my first lather, and me hair felt moisturized, clean, and tangle-free!
Sunsilk Hydra TLC Conditioner. I pre-pooed with this little sample bottle and love it! I need to finish up all of my random conditioners, and then this is my pre-poo until it potentially changes!
KeraCare Silken Seal. I only bought this b/c I got a good deal. I usually use Mizani Spradiance, but this is definitely comparable. Basically, I'll use whichever I can get cheaper. Both work great for rollersets!
Dudley's Mud Mask. I believe I'd intially rated this neutral due to price and lack of anything special, but with my pre-pooing combo of Sunsilk and Dudley's Moisturizing Conditioner, Sunsilk and Dudley's poo, and then the mask... Wow! My hair was sooooo soft, moisturized, strong, and detangled!! Woop! Woop! May have to repurchase, but it's just so hard to find around here!

Neutral: Did I already post that I thought Design Essentials Moisture shampoo was just okay? If not, yeah, it was aight. I prefer KeraCare and even Mizani, any day. It's not trash-worthy, but still. Glad I got a good deal...

Mega Hits:
  • Mizani Moisturefuse as a leave in
  • Redken Deep Fuel as my mid-relaxer protein step
  • Design Essentials Relaxer (regular)
  • ORS Replenish w/ SAA added
  • Elasta QP Shampoo for relaxed hair
  • Ava'coco creme
No misses at the moment. :)

Suprize Revisited Hits
ORS replenishing Deep Treatment
AO Honeysuckle Rose conditioner

After reading Supergirl's post on true moisturizing conditioners I dug in the back of the pj closet, dusted them off and read the ingredients...to my suprize they worked great!

New Hit

Broccoli seed oil-It really smells like broccoli but it's lite and moisturizing
Hemp butter-made my hair soft and shiny

Last edited:
Redken All Soft
Cantu Shea Butter Leave In (made me realize how crappy my Giovanni Direct was)
200.jpg

HITS:

Airdried my hair with De louise ayurveda amla oil and my hair is like silk, even my newgrowth is soft, yet strong and moisturised.

I can't wait till DH gets home so I can show him. I'll let you know what he says.
Maybe he can take a pic of me so I can show you. But first I have to get all dolled up so I can look just as cute as my twin:grin:
Yes,I want to see.You get dolled up to take pics,too?We must really be twins:lachen:

Back