***December 2007 Hits and Misses***

HIT: Castor oil mixed with coconut oil for sealing=:love:
A capful of SAA mixed with basically any conditioner you want to use up and DC- will melt away tangles :yep:

HITS

Long Lovely Locks Honey Silk PreShampoo masque
- :grin: makes my hair soft, silky, and shiny!

Sunsilk Straighten Up 24/7 leave in - made my hair straight like a touch up

ghair 100% Organic Resin Tangle Free Detangler comb
:yep:

Hits

Miss Jessie's baby buttercream: leaves my hair soft and moisturized.

Miss Jessie's curly pudding: Got the best twit out with it, but i dont plan on buyin it again beacuse of the price.

Castor oil

Hits- my Amla/coconut oil/bunch of other crap oil infusion. Lovely on my hair.

Dabur Vatika oil. My hair LOVES this stuff and I really like how it smells.

Miss the shea butter mix I tried to make on saturday. I have to start over.

Hit

Vitapointe Creme Hairdress:
I've been using this creme for the past few days and I have to say that it is awesome! My mother commented on how shiny my hair was today which she NEVER does. She wanted to know how I got my hair like that;). I love that it is soo light and keeps my hair soft. Definite keeper.

Hit

Vitapointe Creme Hairdress: I've been using this creme for the past few days and I have to say that it is awesome! My mother commented on how shiny my hair was today which she NEVER does. She wanted to know how I got my hair like that;). I love that it is soo light and keeps my hair soft. Definite keeper.

Oh snaps....I meant to post the very same thing...I dusted off the jar this past week and I've been quite pleased.....and you don't have to use a lot...

Miss - Keracare Foam Wrap. I used it the other night while I sat under the dryer to wrap my hair. It left like a dull film on my hair. Me no likey. Next time I will try diluting it. If that doesn't work then it's getting the old heave-ho. Which means I get to buy Design Essentials Foam Wrap!! :D :yay:

Hit - Capful of SAA + 1 pk of ORS Replenishing. I cut open the package, added the SAA and stirred it together w/ a plastic spoon. Applied it to dry hair, sat under the dryer for 25 and man!! I can't believe it's not butter!!!!!! :eek: My hair felt super duper! Imma get the big bottle of SAA next time. :yep:

Joico K-PAK Intense Hydrating Treatment

It has a PH of 3.5 :eek: I love it! It detangles, smooths, acidifies, and moisturizers like nobody's business! Follow that baby with an oil rinse then a cold water rinse and :cloud9:

Joico K-PAK Intense Hydrating Treatment

It has a PH of 3.5 :eek: I love it! It detangles, smooths, acidifies, and moisturizers like nobody's business! Follow that baby with an oil rinse then a cold water rinse and :cloud9:

:yay: :yay:

I love this stuff.....bout to use it now

Hit (mostly) - prepooing w/ Dabur Special Light. :eek: I'm not really big on preepooing because I never really noticed a difference.. but last night I decided to preepoo w/ this oil just to see. I left it in for like maybe 30 mins or so... The rinseout was LOVELY!!!!!!!! My hair felt so different... soft is not the word!! My hair feels really really good... the only thing, a tiny sniggle - my hair seems oily and heavy (shampoo'd and DC'd after). I didn't add anything to my hair so I'm not sure what this is from. I'm gonna try using less oil next time and see what happens.

so far a HIT
but still testing.

will play with/use it for at least a week
before i really say...

a daily moisture mixture of s-curl and kenra mc.

HIT

Tigi Dumb Blonde Reconstructor - a rich, creamy conditioner that made my hair strong, soft, and silky. It was excellent! I have had it for a while and never tried it. I wish I had tried it before I went to Marshall's and left it sitting there for only 8.99! :ohwell:

Continuous HIT moisturizers

Qhemet Heavy Cream
Lenzi's Hair Souffle
Qhemet Castor & Moringa Softening Serum

These are all doing me right in this harsh winter weather! :yep:

Hit:
Qhemet Biologics Olive Conditioner & Detangler Cream: This stuff is so yummy! This makes an excellent moisturizer and leaves hair heart breakingly soft. The fact that the virgin coconut oil in it makes it smell like fresh coconut milk is icing on the cake too! :lick:

*let me...find out....Brownie & Priestess.....are becoming...Qhemet pushas...:look:*

@ Brownie....wow....didn't see the Tigi hit coming....:blush:

HIT

Tigi Dumb Blonde Reconstructor - a rich, creamy conditioner that made my hair strong, soft, and silky. It was excellent! I have had it for a while and never tried it. I wish I had tried it before I went to Marshall's and left it sitting there for only 8.99! :ohwell:

Love this stuff!

HIT

Yeah this has been a staple for awhile. No one really talks about it anymore.

Back