Daily Sex

How often COULD you comfortably have sexual intercourse?

• I could do it at least daily!

Votes: 211 29.4%
  • Daily is enough for me

Votes: 78 10.9%
  • Every other day is fine for me

Votes: 173 24.1%
  • 2-3 Times a week is about what I can handle

Votes: 190 26.5%
  • Once per week or less, thank you

Votes: 65 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nadz

(Assuming this is an appropriate thread)

Could you have sexual intercourse with your SO EVERY DAY?
This is a running debate between friends and I need a more general consensus. What do you ladies think?

Note: This is not about your present situation. It is about what you would consider 'comfortable' for your...body. :)

Let's keep this clean :)

Last edited:
I have done it before and I wouldnt mind it, as long as it is understood that if i need a day off I just need a day off...lol

I guess im saying no because there is no ring on my finger so....nope. Maybe when Im married...daily:drunk::yep:.

ETA: changed my mind...sex 2-3x a week is fine. doesnt sex everyday hurt??? ouuuuuuuuuch.

Because of daily sex? If you were married and your husband adored making love to you everyday and you adored him, that would make you a houchie? Nah... I call it LUCKY! :grin:

Last edited:
Two or three times a week, is what I can handle.

I start to feel a little uncomfortable down there with daily activity.

Two or three times a week is plenty. Sex is wonderful as are many experiences, but it's not something I need or want to do everyday of my life. I'm just not that type of person and I need my physical privacy and rest sometimes. I also like what I call "memory time".

Likewise, when I was dating, I could really, really like or love a guy, but I would still want days alone or with my friends or otherwise without him. I need my space sometimes. Plus, it made seeing him all the more sweeter.

I think NOT. Couple times a week is fine and every once in a while the daily stuff is ok. But just every day, day in and day out NO!.:nono:

Two or three times a week is plenty. Sex is wonderful as are many experiences, but it's not something I need or want to do everyday of my life. I'm just not that type of person and I need my physical privacy and rest sometimes. I also like what I call "memory time".

Likewise, when I was dating, I could really, really like or love a guy, but I would still want days alone or with my friends or otherwise without him. I need my space sometimes. Plus, it made seeing him all the more sweeter.

What you have shared is definitely true. I am asking solely from the perspective of what a woman's body can comfortably handle. :look:

What you have shared is definitely true. I am asking solely from the perspective of what a woman's body can comfortably handle. :look:

...which is why I mentioned that I need physical privacy and rest. Perhaps I should have emphasized that, but it means that my body cannot comfortably handle daily sex for the rest of my life.

...which is why I mentioned that I need physical privacy and rest. Perhaps I should have emphasized that, but it means that my body cannot comfortably handle daily sex for the rest of my life.

Thanks for making your post clearer.

If you got the right man, it is all good. I lost ten pounds and people said that I was a lot happier and nicer. My stress was reduced and I was able to accomplish a lot more stuff.

I miss those days.

Once per week or less if perfect for me and my DH. DH says he likes the build up, like when we go longer than 3 weeks.....Just say Maxell's to the cops come knockin....:lachen:

Ok, my first thought would be yes. But...I think it's better if it's less frequent. It's like having a quick climax vs. a slower one. There's a buildup there that make the experience better IMO. Also, when you start getting used to something all the time, you either get tired of it, need more variety, or you start getting fiendish and what if your partner becomes less attractive to you (not because of the sex), or what if your partner becomes sick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back