Daily Sex

How often COULD you comfortably have sexual intercourse?

• I could do it at least daily!

Votes: 211 29.4%
  • Daily is enough for me

Votes: 78 10.9%
  • Every other day is fine for me

Votes: 173 24.1%
  • 2-3 Times a week is about what I can handle

Votes: 190 26.5%
  • Once per week or less, thank you

Votes: 65 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once per week or less if perfect for me and my DH. DH says he likes the build up, like when we go longer than 3 weeks.....Just say Maxell's to the cops come knockin....:lachen:

Wow...Our house just wouldn't run right if we waited that long. I would like to do it daily, but I am too physically tired to do it like that. If three days pass though, horns start popping out of DH's head.

Two to three times a week is cool, but I have things to do and kids to tend to as well and I get tired out from sex and I'm ready to go to sleep. It takes my energy away.

I voted daily, but I can go 3-4x's a week. Just to let some anticiapation build. I have my times when I want to be left alone too, so it just depends. It seems the older Im getting the more I want it tho,(hench my vote):grin:

ETA: Thanks for keeping this thread clean thus far ladies.

I don't know if I could do it every day. We might get too used to it. I like a little buildup...makes it so much more intense.:wink2:

Once per week or less if perfect for me and my DH. DH says he likes the build up, like when we go longer than 3 weeks.....Just say Maxell's to the cops come knockin....:lachen:

I've heard this said to me before.. but not three weeks... more like 1 week to 10 days.

If you got the right man, it is all good. I lost ten pounds and people said that I was a lot happier and nicer. My stress was reduced and I was able to accomplish a lot more stuff.

I miss those days.

:blush::blush::blush:

What were yall doing, acrobatics or something?! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

I voted daily, but I can go 3-4x's a week. Just to let some anticiapation build. I have my times when I want to be left alone too, so it just depends. It seems the older Im getting the more I want it tho,(hench my vote):grin:

ETA: Thanks for keeping this thread clean thus far ladies.

Your welcome!

Although we don't do it every day because of work, school, etc...sure I could make love on a daily basis...:yep:

every other day to 2-3 per wk would be nice but since the kids..please:rolleyes:

the convergence of privacy & energy & focus is so rare.:nono: the last time my mind was everywhere for the first few minutes.

every other day to 2-3 per wk would be nice but since the kids..please:rolleyes:

the convergence of privacy & energy & focus is so rare.:nono: the last time my mind was everywhere for the first few minutes.

ITA with your reasoning. Kids alone is a damper to the daily sex in a marriage. I think that daily sex stuff is for those who are dating and not married. Now, I do remember when me and DH were not married and yes we had sex 3 and 4 times a day---we couldn't even go to the mall without sneaking into a dressing room. :lachen:

A couple of times a week is good anything used everyday soon wear out.

Can't think of anything that is used everyday that hasn't needed fixing repaired, replaced or thrown out.:lachen:

In my home, it's normally 2-3 times a week with the kids. Before the kids, every day was the norm.

Sometimes we let it build up and then tear each other apart. Every union is different.

I have a coworker that must have it every day with 4 kids and a demanding husband. When she doesn't get it, she comes in the next day a little off and mean.

Daily would definitely be alright for me.:yep: But it has to be w/ the right person, i.e. husband or very serious SO or fiance. And this might be my youth/lack of chilren talking. I could see how w/ kids, age and responsibility comes less time for it.

:blush:Dh would be on life support...seriously.

On top of the major 'tude he'd be giving me, doors would get slammed, no stopping and getting me a diet coke on the way home from work, I'd have to pump my own gas..sigh..... a simple question about taking the trash out could get nasty. He would be like take the trash out Well I haven't had any *&%$#!! in 3 weeks:wallbash:

We have sex several times a week:look: I'd say at least 5 but that works for us.

When we first got married, seriously we had sex everyday. We actually went on a 30 day sex challenge. I would just ask him to deposit out of the bank:look::perplexed...if know what I mean, that is where it would get icky if you ask me. As far as it being physcially uncomfortable....well that's what foreplay is for.

ouchies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:naughty:

eta: editing original post, to keep it clean:
in a perfect world my husband would have it when we wake up and when we go to sleep and more during the weekends. those are his exact words. i have kids to get ready...so the mornings are out.

Last edited:
Because of daily sex? If you were married and your husband adored making love to you everyday and you adored him, that would make you a houchie? Nah... I call it LUCKY! :grin:

I agree with you on that one. My bf is like that....nothing raunchy about it at all. soon to be married....keep to be posted hehe

On top of the major 'tude he'd be giving me, doors would get slammed, no stopping and getting me a diet coke on the way home from work, I'd have to pump my own gas..sigh..... a simple question about taking the trash out could get nasty. He would be like take the trash out Well I haven't had any *&%$#!! in 3 weeks:wallbash:

We have sex several times a week:look: I'd say at least 5 but that works for us.

When we first got married, seriously we had sex everyday. We actually went on a 30 day sex challenge. I would just ask him to deposit out of the bank:look::perplexed...if know what I mean, that is where it would get icky if you ask me. As far as it being physcially uncomfortable....well that's what foreplay is for.

Yeah.... my SO has such a stank attitude when he does not get any for long periods of time, my special favors/treats get cut off too..... I not married so I just tell him to go sometimes :ohwell: I would be fine with a few times a month, men :rolleyes:

(Assuming this is an appropriate thread)

Could you have sexual intercourse with your SO EVERY DAY?
This is a running debate between friends and I need a more general consensus. What do you ladies think?

Note: This is not about your present situation. It is about what you would consider 'comfortable' for your...body. :)

Let's keep this clean :)

If it was great, then yes. :look: Maybe even multiple times a day.

Yup that is us too. Cuz when we finally do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Q

YES YES AND SOME MORE YES.........

IM NOT PLAYING WHEN IT COME SO TO MY SATISFACTION....

(Assuming this is an appropriate thread)

Could you have sexual intercourse with your SO EVERY DAY?
This is a running debate between friends and I need a more general consensus. What do you ladies think?

Note: This is not about your present situation. It is about what you would consider 'comfortable' for your...body. :)

Let's keep this clean :)

i luv this post...lol..too cute and funny at the same time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back