Crackers Crumbs: Tales Of A Successful Matchmaker. They's Married Now!

I don't think people find marijuana dispensing objectionable, but rather the recreational smoking of it. I know I would. I don't with people who smoke weed, especially dudes.
Yes. I don’t care for people who smoke anything. Weed, cigarettes, cigars, crack, roots and twigs, etc., it doesn’t matter. People getting high, or intoxicated isn’t my thing. And Weec smells horrible. Who wants to walk around smelling like a skunk?

OP- any updates?

Is she sure that she is pregnant- got it confirmed by a doctor? Has she told anyone else?

She is pregnant. She says it belongs to Lil Dude and she did it on purpose. I'm not going to get into the specfics because this thread will go sideways but I'll just say that he was aware that they were having unprotected sex. He is on board with the baby on the way and they are going to leave a few days earlier for the vacation I bought them and get married in Las Vegas this coming weekend. Neither one have told their parents. I told her that I think that's for the best.

So um, if all goes well then by this time next week I will be a slightly successful matchmaker instead of a completely :censored: -all useless one. This is a win that doesn't feel like a win but i'm still going to take it.

She is pregnant. She says it belongs to Lil Dude and she did it on purpose. I'm not going to get into the specfics because this thread will go sideways but I'll just say that he was aware that they were having unprotected sex. He is on board with the baby on the way and they are going to leave a few days earlier for the vacation I bought them and get married in Las Vegas this coming weekend. Neither one have told their parents. I told her that I think that's for the best.

So um, if all goes well then by this time next week I will be a slightly successful matchmaker instead of a completely :censored: -all useless one. This is a win that doesn't feel like a win but i'm still going to take it.
We’ll take what we can get at this point. I know I said “We”. I’m invested into this story too at this point. :lol: Your niece is ratchet. Sorry for speaking ill of your relative but this mess right churrr... *sigh*

They are going to get married in Vegas and then tell their parents that they are married when they get back?

giphy.gif

Ooh, his mother is going to be irate.

I would hope the mom would want her grandbaby to be born within wedlock. As long as dude is ok with it, it's all good. Shame it was intentional though

If the mom is this traditional, then she's gonna be pissed that she wasn't apart of the nuptials :lol:

If she cares that the baby gets born in wedlock, then why don't they tell her?

OP, so was the baby on purpose for him, too?

I know you said you won't get into specifics, but can you tell us/me why she would get pregnant on purpose? I'm not well versed in hood logic, but I like to hear the reasoning...assuming that hood logic was involved :look:

OP, so was the baby on purpose for him, too?
He believes that it was his idea for it to be on purpose.
Will they get a marriage license in Vegas?
Just want to make sure the marriage will be legal.
When is the baby due?
They have already filled out the preapplication for the license and cert online and will head straight to the marriage bureau when they get there. She's not sure when the baby is due because dumb *** hasn't been to the doctor yet but 2 missed periods and 10 pregnancy tests seem to agree.

They have already filled out the preapplication for the license and cert online and will head straight to the marriage bureau when they get there. She's not sure when the baby is due because dumb *** hasn't been to the doctor yet but 2 missed periods and 10 pregnancy tests seem to agree.

1st bold: oh great! So they're on the same page then?

2nd bold: does this mean she's been pregnant for like 2mos and hasn't seen a doc? :( I hope she goes soon

You're telling me she's heading into the second trimester and hasn't seen a doctor???? Who is the brains in this relationship because both of them can't be this way.

She's gonna get my pressure up and I don't even know her.

I know you said you won't get into specifics, but can you tell us/me why she would get pregnant on purpose? I'm not well versed in hood logic, but I like to hear the reasoning...assuming that hood logic was involved :look:
Ok, I'm the kind of auntie that gives sex tips. Lil Dude is whipped to begin with and I told my niece to do something that I felt would speed things along on his end.

Apparently, they both liked it.

A lot.

A whole lot.

Sometimes when people like things a whole lot, they will take them to the next level. This tip called for at least one person to be the voice of reason and he wasn't and she isn't capable so a baby happened.

ETA: this episode of "Just the Tip" is not going to be of help to married women or women who don't use condoms as birth control.

Last edited:
Ok, I'm the kind of auntie that gives sex tips. Lil Dude is whipped to begin with and I told my niece to do something that I felt would speed things along on his end.

A lot.

A whole lot.

Sometimes when people like things a whole lot, they will take them to the next level. This tip called for at least one person to be the voice of reason and he wasn't and she isn't capable so a baby happened.

What?!!?? :lachen: :lachen:

1st bold: oh great! So they're on the same page then?

2nd bold: does this mean she's been pregnant for like 2mos and hasn't seen a doc? :( I hope she goes soon
You're telling me she's heading into the second trimester and hasn't seen a doctor???? Who is the brains in this relationship because both of them can't be this way.

She's gonna get my pressure up and I don't even know her.
She knew enough to apply for medi-cal and was waiting on her card to go to the doctor. I told her I was pretty sure that she didn't have to wait. So she told me that she's going to get an appointment. I think she was waiting until after the wedding so she could get on his insurance to go.

I told ya'll this child isn't terribly bright. I'm going to have DH have a talk with Lil Dude about taking charge when it comes to her because maynnnnn.

A lot.

A whole lot.

Is this one of those tips that will get people banned? :(
Because I want to hear too! :)

A lot.

A whole lot.

If you're pm'ing folks what the tips was, I'm first, cus I was the one who asked. I promise not to judge you :lachen:

I understand getting them together, but how we gonna keep them together? It sounds like they're gonna need alot of guidance...for a longgg time :look:

Last edited:
Back