Crackers Crumbs: Tales Of A Successful Matchmaker. They's Married Now!

Yeah, I figured I could modify it. I'm gonna have to ration out these tricks though. @Zaynab tried to talk me in to doing something for hubby a few months ago. Well, I finally did it and lets just say hubby darn near passed out. I got a really nice Christmas present too.
You ALWAYS ration the tricks. Where chicks (including my niece) go wrong is throwing everything on the table at one time.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I honestly have never tried to modify that particular trick. I did it to get the ring (*cough* twice :look:) and during a TTC period. I mentioned in the thread with the milk drizzle trick that I'm always looking for different sex/romance tips because I don't have the imagination for that kind of thing.

I read this years ago and it's stuck with me.

Every girl should know the basics of fishing and dog training. Several years ago, my son took an interest in fishing. I had to learn, too, so I could help him with it. Little did I know that my basic fishing knowledge would end up serving me well in the world of romance! When dating, I like to try a fun and sporty approach. As the person who’s fishing, I’m able to lead my “fish,” so I have the advantage of getting what I want. My bait: smile, hair, makeup, clothing, stilettos and either legs or cleavage (never both at the same time). My hook: a flirty, mysterious demeanor. When I “reel” a man in, that means I’m getting to know him. He always has the option to free himself from my “hook.” And I always have the option to throw him back into the dating sea. If I decide to keep my “fish,” then I switch to boundary-setting mode. I’ve trained a dog, raised a son and have been married twice to men who wanted nothing more than to make me happy. I know how not to let a male dominate me. The one consistent thing for all types of men: consistent enforcement of boundaries and giving rewards when they deserve them.
https://nypost.com/2011/10/18/how-to-get-what-you-want-from-men/

Yeah, I figured I could modify it. I'm gonna have to ration out these tricks though. @Zaynab tried to talk me in to doing something for hubby a few months ago. Well, I finally did it and lets just say hubby darn near passed out. I got a really nice Christmas present too.

Is this a different trick from the one crackers is talking about?
Do you mind sharing?

I'm obviously biased as far as encouraging them to do everything on the sneak tip but I'd been thinking from jump that a courthouse or quick trip wedding was the best bet. Lil Dude comes from regular degular middle class people so the wedding was going to be majority on his own dime and I shudder at the hot ghetto mess featurette of a wedding that my niece would plan with her mother at the helm.

At this point, he's 28 and she 26 (Libra and Aquarius). Everybody under 30 got milk on their breath as far as I'm concerned but I realize that these are not kids. She's probably dated more than he has but they both been around the block and they have a Obie and Synclair vibe going on that's very sweet. If I thought that the odds were against them in the long run I would have stepped back and let the wick burn out on it's own.

All parents involved are going to have a :censored: fit but the ultimate decisions have been made by two grown ups. It is what it is.

Ah, ok. The ages make sense now. Maybe lil dude will get more of a backbone and lock her down? Seems like they definitely do have potential.

Back