Crackers Crumbs: Tales Of A Successful Matchmaker. They's Married Now!

Btw....are you willing to work your skills om a willing partipant. I’m older and in TX but I follow instructions very well. :look: Yes, I am serious:blush:
If I could work some long distance magic I would. I know some eligible men in Houston but they are white and making bank off medical marijuana. They are all mid 30's transplants. They do smoke. They are generous. And they are so much fun. The ones who date black women do it when they can. I say when they can because apparently, it don't go down like that in Houston. They either get rejected because of being white or the mj connection. One dude I know lives in Sugarland, works in Houston and was commuting to Austin for the lone black lady he could find to date and she broke it off because of distance.

Nooooooooooo! That is not the update I was expecting when I saw the thread bumped.

I swear, I don't understand us. Tangent: there's a show on tvone called Fatal Attraction, basically ID with black folks. Without fail, some young woman is in school or moving up the career ladder, meets a dude, then bam, she's pregnant. Like...what is wrong with us? And I say us because either it's us or someone in our family. I have a few in mine. Is it self-sabotage? Fear of success?

Anyway, on topic...all is not lost, but I know you're frustrated!
As much as I get on black men, I do realize how problematic black women can be. I suspect that despite my warning, my niece told her mother she moved in with Lil Dude instead of just saying she got a roomate and that brought back the "lock him down with a baby" talk.

This particular brother of mine was never in any of his legion of kids lives. Despite how bad my niece's situation sounds, it was for the best. I'm talking Kevin McCall level for the best. With a bird mama and a crazy daddy, I don't fault my niece for being 5827248925402 steps behind but it is difficult to watch her make things harder for herself than it has to be.

Question, are you sure the baby is his or is there doubt? Wasn’t sure from some previous posts, not trying to 8nsult your family.
Right now, all I have is a text that says "i'm pregnant". She has not called me back. She moved in to his place in November so I'm assuming they've been christening every nook and cranny of his spot. I don't have any reason to think that she was messing with anybody else but I have learned from experience that people who make things difficult for themselves don't usually stop at level one dumb ish.

Right now, all I have is a text that says "i'm pregnant". She has not called me back. She moved in to his place in November so I'm assuming they've been christening every nook and cranny of his spot. I don't have any reason to think that she was messing with anybody else but I have learned from experience that people who make things difficult for themselves don't usually stop at level one dumb ish.
Is he the kind of dude who will marry her because she's pregnant? Will his parents push him? You said he comes from a pretty decent family IIRC but these days some families will cut their losses too. Sigh. It's A crap shoot now but maybe he's caught In the rapture

If I could work some long distance magic I would. I know some eligible men in Houston but they are white and making bank off medical marijuana. They are all mid 30's transplants. They do smoke. They are generous. And they are so much fun. The ones who date black women do it when they can. I say when they can because apparently, it don't go down like that in Houston. They either get rejected because of being white or the mj connection. One dude I know lives in Sugarland, works in Houston and was commuting to Austin for the lone black lady he could find to date and she broke it off because of distance.
:curtain: It’s open minded members in Austin/Houston

Word. I find it interesting people are really turning down dates over medical marijuana :lol: meanwhile our women are being taken down by corner boys er'day. Stop. It. :rofl:
:lachen:

The bolded is just stupid. Do they know how much money is in the industry?! But I live in Houston, so im honestly not surprised at the sentiment. I'm trying to invest in a dispensary next year, but I need to research emerging markets.

Word. I find it interesting people are really turning down dates over medical marijuana :lol: meanwhile our women are being taken down by corner boys er'day. Stop. It. :rofl:
The bolded is just stupid. Do they know how much money is in the industry?! But I live in Houston, so im honestly not surprised at the sentiment. I'm trying to invest in a dispensary next year, but I need to research emerging markets.
Despite my recollection about problematic weedman's in another thread, every dude I've run across in the mmj industry is this like with everybody not just the ladies.

A bunch of dudes arguing over who is going to pay for some outlandish luxury is like music to my little greedy ears.

What I've been told about the big cities in TX is that IR is frowned upon, transplants are kept at arms length and while people like the idea of mmj, it's still considered tawdry so there's a stigma.

It is both of the reasons you stated.
The problem is mainly letting a boyfriend hit it raw and depending on poor bc methods like pulling out. A lot of people think committed relationship = raw sex.

Not just that. For some strange, stupid reason alot of these women don't believe in the pill (or other forms of bc) it is truly mind boggling :nono:

Despite my recollection about problematic weedman's in another thread, every dude I've run across in the mmj industry is this like with everybody not just the ladies.

A bunch of dudes arguing over who is going to pay for some outlandish luxury is like music to my little greedy ears.

What I've been told about the big cities in TX is that IR is frowned upon, transplants are kept at arms length and while people like the idea of mmj, it's still considered tawdry so there's a stigma.

I've been putting off this move to TX for years. I need to stop.

Not just that. For some strange, stupid reason alot of these women don't believe in the pill (or other forms of bc) it is truly mind boggling :nono:
Kim Love made great points about this on twitter a few days ago. She said that we’ve decoupled sex from marriage but not from childbirth and it’s to our detriment: nothing plunges women into poverty faster than unplanned/unwanted pregnancies by unsuitable men.

The money is in the edibles. Especially with luxury appeal. Stuff like weed infused sparkling water, chocolate etc.

I am disappointed but I will pull out my prayer cloth for your niece. We can see it as she has messed it up or here is a chance for her to at least make sure the next generation is well taken care of. Who knows, she may find her backbone and leave her dysfunctional family behind.

Back