Can You Be A Mistress?

I wonder if there's any male forum on the web where men are saying they don't care if their gfs/wives **** around sometimes

I find men much more sexually possessive on average than women. Especially the ones that cheat

Thats why I can't be about that life. I remember a time when my bffs cheating husband sped home from work and kicked the door down because she didn't see her phone ringing. What is that about? If I'm forgiving then you will need to be too boo lol. The way it usually plays is the man is able to act on a whim but the woman risks a beating, or being cut off if she does.

Last edited:
I wonder if there's any male forum on the web where men are saying they don't care if their gfs/wives **** around sometimes:look:

I find men much more sexually possessive on average than women. Especially the ones that cheat:lol:

Thats why I can't be about that life. I remember a time when my bffs cheating husband sped home from work and kicked the door down because she didn't see her phone ringing. What is that about? If I'm forgiving then you will need to be too boo lol. The way it usually plays is the man is able to act on a whim but the woman risks a beating, or being cut off if she does.

I think we need to look at the whole picture here....

Women likely to atttact cheating men are women that allow a mam to be a cheater. In other words, a doormat, pushover or weak willed woman. He can do whatever he wants. She can't. So yes, a cheating type.of.man is the type to kick the door down. I'm not really a cheater type.per say but in my relationship and past relationships I'm the one that will fly off the handle about a phone call or drive to your house attempt.to kick the door in---which actually has happened before. :look: I don't attract trifling cheating men for the most part, good guys like me :grin:

I wonder if there's any male forum on the web where men are saying they don't care if their gfs/wives **** around sometimes:look: I find men much more sexually possessive on average than women. Especially the ones that cheat:lol: Thats why I can't be about that life. I remember a time when my bffs cheating husband sped home from work and kicked the door down because she didn't see her phone ringing. What is that about? The way it usually plays is the man is able to act on a whim, but the woman risks a mega emotional episode if she does.

Men don't encourage other men to come second.

I think we need to look at the whole picture here....

Women likely to atttact cheating men are women that allow a mam to be a cheater. In other words, a doormat, pushover or weak willed woman. He can do whatever he wants. She can't. So yes, a cheating type.of.man is the type to kick the door down. I'm not really a cheater type.per say but in my relationship and past relationships I'm the one that will fly off the handle about a phone call or drive to your house attempt.to kick the door in---which actually has happened before. :look: I don't attract trifling cheating men for the most part, good guys like me :grin:

This is very true. I think men know who to try this with.

I can't imagine you kicking a door down :lol:

This is very true. I think men know who to try this with.

I can't imagine you kicking a door down :lol:

I was drunk. It was a Sunday and I'm a nuisance when I want to be, I will call back to back til you answer the phone. relentlessly. He didnt answer so I made my mom drive my drunk arse to his house (oh yea she's a pushover) then I stood outside screaming and kicking at the door. meanwhile my mom is in the car looking embarrassed as hell and shaking her head. I'm not really the type that can be controlled so people just let me do whatever I want most times....

well.....

come to find out he was sleeping the entire time and his mom was over. That was the first time I met her. :look: When he opened the door I ran past him and hugged his mother and said I was happy to see her. She looked so confused. :lachen: I spent the rest of the day ignoring him and kissing his mom's arse and by the time the evening was over she offered to make me a cake for my birthday :grin:

I was drunk. It was a Sunday and I'm a nuisance when I want to be, I will call back to back til you answer the phone. relentlessly. He didnt answer so I made my mom drive my drunk arse to his house (oh yea she's a pushover) then I stood outside screaming and kicking at the door. meanwhile my mom is in the car looking embarrassed as hell and shaking her head. I'm not really the type that can be controlled so people just let me do whatever I want most times....

well.....

come to find out he was sleeping the entire time and his mom was over. That was the first time I met her. :look: When he opened the door I ran past him and hugged his mother and said I was happy to see her. She looked so confused. :lachen: I spent the rest of the day ignoring him and kissing his mom's arse and by the time the evening was over she offered to make me a cake for my birthday :grin:

You...are...a...mess...:lachen::lachen::lachen:

People apply all of these nonsense psychological traits to women but nobody will do the same to Blacks as to why we struggle. "It's inherent...something wrong with us." Go figure. The latter would be racist...never the former is "sexist." Why should women hate other women in this world? Yeah, go figure.

Until ya live some more and experience more life, I would never say, "never to me." The cosmos can hear that eons away and send trouble to you to teach you a lesson. But it's very telling. Well, of course, if you remain in a bad situation, you're allowing it to continue. But coming upon some bad situation doesn't make you piss poor and another who hasn't stellar. Cuz if people truly think about it, examine your environment, from birth till now. If it hasn't been stellar, guess what, you might be next. Hell, chances are, you're going to be more apt to constantly end up badly.

Last edited:
im really uncomfortable with equivocating "men are jealous and possessive and wouldnt let you cheat" to "why are women okay with cheating when men would be too jealous and possessive to be ok with that"

:huh:

ahhhhhhh. flashback to forgetting to replace a missing condom while dating a guy. he asked about it. im like "what do you want me to say?"

he goes, "nothing"

:lol: cho condom counting *** :lol:

i walked all over that dude, but i feel bad about it now :lol:

im really uncomfortable with equivocating "men are jealous and possessive and wouldnt let you cheat" to "why are women okay with cheating when men would be too jealous and possessive to be ok with that"

:huh:

ahhhhhhh. flashback to forgetting to replace a missing condom while dating a guy. he asked about it. im like "what do you want me to say?"

he goes, "nothing"

:lol: cho condom counting *** :lol:

i walked all over that dude, but i feel bad about it now :lol:

Here's a little secret I've found out over the years, through observation and experience:

the women with the best quality men---the men who will do anything for you, want nothing more but to be with you--dont have wives or girlfriends that are angels. If the search was working people could do a little investigating themselves. A good familiar example is Seleena Johnson, who has a very good marriage and a husband that loves her to death. When hooked up to a lie detector they discovered he never cheated on her, ever. Seleena, on the other hand, had cheated. They simply worked through it.

Here's a little secret I've found out over the years, through observation and experience:

the women with the best quality men---the men who will do anything for you, want nothing more but to be with you--dont have wives or girlfriends that are angels. If the search was working people could do a little investigating themselves. A good familiar example is Seleena Johnson, who has a very good marriage and a husband that loves her to death. When hooked up to a lie detector they discovered he never cheated on her, ever. Seleena, on the other hand, had cheated. They simply worked through it.

You might be on to something here...

All of my friends, including me, have a pretty rachet past including but not limited to: damn near dropping out of high school, teenage pregnacies, risky sexual behavior, gang affiliation etc. We all grew up in the hood but overcame our circumstances through education, some with advanced degrees and are now a bunch of sophistirachets.

We are all sweet as pie, but never lost that edge and will cuss a chic out in a second if the mood is right. Despite being professionals in our careers, we still like to dance and twerk, we still wear things that are sometimes too sexy and guess what our dudes LOVE IT!!!

All of us are either engaged or married (to pretty stand up guys) except one who has to fight these corporate men at her job off with a stick. :lachen::lachen:

You might be on to something here... All of my friends, including me, have a pretty rachet past including but not limited to: damn near dropping out of high school, teenage pregnacies, risky sexual behavior, gang affiliation etc. We all grew up in the hood but overcame our circumstances through education, some with advanced degrees and are now a bunch of sophistirachets. We are all sweet as pie, but never lost that edge and will cuss a chic out in a second if the mood is right. Despite being professionals in our careers, we still like to dance and twerk, we still wear things that are sometimes too sexy and guess what our dudes LOVE IT!!! All of us are either engaged or married (to pretty stand up guys) except one who has to fight these corporate men at her job off with a stick. :lachen::lachen:

:yep:

thats why i :huh: :lachen: at the idea that i could be insulted by pointing out im from the hood or have some "hood" in me. ummmm YEAH, youre goddamn right that i am. i ascended and am only going to continue to do so, it would behoove you to keep allalat in mind, always.

ot but it annoys me when people think that when youre black once youve achieved a certain moniker or title or whatever you need to be ashamed of anything traditionally black. i meet so many whitewashed people who hiding the fact that granny raised them or they went to inner city high schools or aint have no daddy or whatever. i aint got time for that. my upbringing and culture do not diminish my accomplishments. youre not insulting me by associating me with blackness.

What I think some women forget in the whole "well he's the married man and should know better mess" is that the wife is or was in love with him, not the "piece".

See if my husband was doing something like this, while I wouldn't want him, I'd be sure to mess up the trick, just because...well it would amuse me. So she could definitely have him and half of anything he's worth, (if that) if he wants her once I'm finished with her. Though I don't think he's want anything to do with her once my "hired party" was done. IMO If he's worth your face and potential life...hey go for it. Tor will make sure I stay out of jail.

Of course some women are nicer than I am, but I have a mean streak.

Your post reminds me of another post I recently read on another forum:

"I know of a scenario where the wife knew about the mistress for a while and they were at the same function. The wife never said anything, but one day the mistress chest was getting big and she began to throw words at the wife. Long story short they got into a physical altercation and the wife bit off the mistress bottom lip.

So the moral of the story is you could lose your bottom lip over a man that is not yours, and furthermore lose whatever you and the man had because the man doesn't want you anymore because your bottom lip is gone. And furthermore affecting your chances of getting your own man because your bottom lip is gone.

so.....take it easy" :lachen::lachen::lachen:

"I know of a scenario where the wife knew about the mistress for a while and they were at the same function. The wife never said anything, but one day the mistress chest was getting big and she began to throw words at the wife. Long story short they got into a physical altercation and the wife bit off the mistress bottom lip.

So the moral of the story is you could lose your bottom lip over a man that is not yours, and furthermore lose whatever you and the man had because the man doesn't want you anymore because your bottom lip is gone. And furthermore affecting your chances of getting your own man because your bottom lip is gone.

This whole paragraph! :lol::lachen::lol:

You might be on to something here...

All of my friends, including me, have a pretty rachet past including but not limited to: damn near dropping out of high school, teenage pregnacies, risky sexual behavior, gang affiliation etc. We all grew up in the hood but overcame our circumstances through education, some with advanced degrees and are now a bunch of sophistirachets.

We are all sweet as pie, but never lost that edge and will cuss a chic out in a second if the mood is right. Despite being professionals in our careers, we still like to dance and twerk, we still wear things that are sometimes too sexy and guess what our dudes LOVE IT!!!

All of us are either engaged or married (to pretty stand up guys) except one who has to fight these corporate men at her job off with a stick. :lachen::lachen:

People know themselves when they see it. I can smell and spot a triflin ain't ish man or woman from a mile away. I prey on angels. They don't know any better. They cry. They get their feelings hurt. I say sorry and do whatever I want. I mean really, what are they going to do about. Answer: not a gotdamn thing. They sit there and take my bs. I like that. That will make me fall in love.

:lachen::lachen:Where is this from? This seems like a thread I should read.

You might be on to something here... All of my friends, including me, have a pretty rachet past including but not limited to: damn near dropping out of high school, teenage pregnacies, risky sexual behavior, gang affiliation etc. We all grew up in the hood but overcame our circumstances through education, some with advanced degrees and are now a bunch of sophistirachets. We are all sweet as pie, but never lost that edge and will cuss a chic out in a second if the mood is right. Despite being professionals in our careers, we still like to dance and twerk, we still wear things that are sometimes too sexy and guess what our dudes LOVE IT!!! All of us are either engaged or married (to pretty stand up guys) except one who has to fight these corporate men at her job off with a stick. :lachen::lachen:

Love it! Lol

Men don't encourage other men to come second.

Now I'm not coming for you but I'm about to dismantle this bs right here...

Men are not women.
Women are not men.

I know lhcf loves to turn women into being and having the ideas of butch lesbians or cheated on doormats but fact is this: the male ego is built on dominance. There is only one alpha in most relationships. Alpha males are like dogs walk-in round with their Lil pink thing hangin out. Just waiting for a female to jack it off. The women with the most loving and committed SOs are usually more alpha than most women. He's nice and sweet And only loves or has eyes for her. Now, if you want that kind of man you have to be the kind of woman that man like likes. The angry upset women I'm this thread are likely to be the ones that had/have/will have a trifling.cheating man with a mistress or side piece. Whereas other women can't fathom it and don't know what that's like.

I say people should just accept their lot in life. Some women are made for cheating men. Some women are made to be cheaters. Some.people are made as equal--but that's rare. Folks need to play their position. Some women need to accept a man will never love her more than she loves him. Just that girl. There's nothing wrong with that. :yep:

Last edited:
Now I'm not coming for you but I'm about to.dismantle this bs right here... . Men are not women. Women are not men. I know lhcf loves to turn women into being and having the ideas of butch lesbians or cheated in doormats but fact is this; the male ego is built on dominance. There is only one alpha in most relationships. Alpha males are like dogs walk-in round with their Lil pink thing hang in out. Just waiting fot a female to jack it off. The women with the most loving and committed SOs are usually more alpha than most women. He's nice and sweet And only loves or has eyes for her. Now, if you want that kind of man you have to be the kind of woman that man like likes The angry upset women I'm this thread are likely to.be the ones that had/have/will have a trifling.cheating man with a mistress or side piece. Whereas other women can't fathom it and don't know what that's like. I say people should just accept their lot in life. Some women are made for cheating men. Some women are made to be cheaters. Some.people are made as equal--but that's rare. Folks need to play their position. Some women need to accept a man will never love her more than she loves him. There's nothing wrong with that. :yep:

I see you and I'll be clear, I'm never worried about my dude and I've never been worried about any dude, I don't check phones, I don't stalk, none of that. I just think it's weird that women are ok and pleased with knowingly being number 2 (basically not the winner) and stabbing other women in the back because IMO it's malicious (both parties).. Maybe it's my pride, but I also equate that as not being good enough..like choosing a Coach over a Chanel bag..

Made to be a cheater babie? Lord I bet someone would take that seriously and try to argue it in the court of law.

I see you and I'll be clear, I'm never worried about my dude and I've never been worried about any dude, I don't check phones, I don't stalk, none of that. I just think it's weird that women are ok and pleased with knowingly being number 2 (basically not the winner) and stabbing other women in the back because IMO it's malicious (both parties).. Maybe it's my pride, but I also equate that as not being good enough..like choosing a Coach over a Chanel bag..

I think I kinda get the gist of the type of man that you like.

What are you going to do ten years later when you finds out he has a mistress that he's been flying around the globe for years?

Maybe when I was in my 20s and if he lived in a foreign land in a palace.

I inadvertently dated (meaning, I went on a couple of dates) two married men when I was 18-22, it's NOT for me. There wasn't even any drama, but the way they acted when I found out that they were liars was enough for me to say no thanks to that life. I don't see any benefit to being a mistress, even if the wife knows. Seems like a lonely life.

chicken_regret_nothing.gif

I think I kinda get the gist of the type of man that you like. What are you going to do ten years later when you finds out he has a mistress that he's been flying around the globe for years?

I'll entertain your theory. Drop him like he never happened. I'm always about self preservation and I detach easily. Life is short and I'm beautiful. We can be friends for the kids :yep:

Oh and as far as money and connects, I don't need to be a mistress to get that.

Last edited:
People know themselves when they see it. I can smell and spot a triflin ain't ish man or woman from a mile away. I prey on angels. They don't know any better. They cry. They get their feelings hurt. I say sorry and do whatever I want. I mean really, what are they going to do about. Answer: not a gotdamn thing. They sit there and take my bs. I like that. That will make me fall in love.
whaaaaaaaaaaat

I love when the gas stove is on in a thread and barbiesocialite just comes and throws a lit match on that ish :lol:

tumblr_mlo660BFUE1sonquko1_500.gif

I love Barbie so much:yep:. Only she can get away with saying certain things. Here I am a long-time married woman not bothered in the least by her admission of an affair with a married man and not gaf about the wife. Like really? But Barbie can say and do almost anything. IDK why:perplexed.

You...are...a...mess...:lachen::lachen::lachen:

She really is :lol:.

Back