Can You Be A Mistress?

naw...I ain't dying for p/een.

Plus I am the type of person to respect marriage, even if the people who are apart of it don't.

I'll entertain your theory. Drop him like he never happened. I'm always about self preservation and I detach easily. Life is short and I'm beautiful. We can be friends for the kids :yep:

Oh and as far as money and connects, I don't need to be a mistress to get that.

I like how you think:yep:.

I like how you think:yep:.

Lol thanks. Funny thing is the mistress still wouldn't win, he'd spend the rest of his days trying to get me back :lol:

My mom has my dad wrapped around her finger, 36 years and 5 kids later, he'll even go against ME, his own first baby girl for her so I know I've learned from the best :yep:

I love Barbie so much:yep:. Only she can get away with saying certain things. Here I am a long-time married woman not bothered in the least by her admission of an affair with a married man and not gaf about the wife. Like really? But Barbie can say and do almost anything. IDK why:perplexed.

She really is :lol:.

I'm just sayin :lol:

youth is fun. it's not about needing to be free, it's enjoying being free. some women spend their whole lives living like nuns and end up snapping on snapped. I have no sympathy for them when they get divorced. shoulda lived your life and got it out early.

Lol thanks. Funny thing is the mistress still wouldn't win, he'd spend the rest of his days trying to get me back :lol:

My mom has my dad wrapped around her finger, 36 years and 5 kids later, he'll even go against ME, his own first baby girl for her so I know I've learned from the best :yep:

I was going to ask if you grew up with a mom and dad and a good example of marriage. Good for your mom and good for you:).

YO

but that's all the more reason you're likely to end up with a cheating man. you've already been used to coming in second. After all, you are not your mother to be able to enjoy such privileges. It's like first nature to you from birth. You're dad conditioned you to understanding you are not important and there is some woman, any woman, that can come before you.

My father chooses me. every time. over my mom. over everyone else. even when I hate him. I would never tolerate anything less. Which is probably why I didnt notice when I didnt talk to married man anymore. I also never need to save phone numbers because I will always come first to other people. I dont need to call them, they want to call me. :yep:

YO but that's all the more reason you're likely to end up with a cheating man. you've already been used to coming in second. After all, you are not your mother to be able to enjoy such privileges. It's like first nature to you from birth. You're dad conditioned you to understanding you are not important and there is some woman, any woman, that can come before you. My father chooses me. every time. over my mom. over everyone else. even when I hate him. I would never tolerate anything less. Which is probably why I didnt notice when I didnt talk to married man anymore. I also never need to save phone numbers because I will always come first to other people. I dont need to call them, they want to call me. :yep:

Nope not even close, the dynamic has taught me what the bible teaches, a man stands by his wife..even before the kids :yep: that's what marriage is about.

I respect my dad for it because guess what, I'm out the house and the only one left is my baby sis and when she leaves it'll just be who? My mom, his wife.

Last edited:
YO

but that's all the more reason you're likely to end up with a cheating man. you've already been used to coming in second.
After all, you are not your mother to be able to enjoy such privileges. It's like first nature to you from birth. You're dad conditioned you to understanding you are not important and there is some woman, any woman, that can come before you.

My father chooses me. every time. over my mom. over everyone else. even when I hate him. I would never tolerate anything less. Which is probably why I didnt notice when I didnt talk to married man anymore. I also never need to save phone numbers because I will always come first to other people. I dont need to call them, they want to call me. :yep:

:lol:

slow down mase ya killin em

YO

but that's all the more reason you're likely to end up with a cheating man. you've already been used to coming in second. After all, you are not your mother to be able to enjoy such privileges. It's like first nature to you from birth. You're dad conditioned you to understanding you are not important and there is some woman, any woman, that can come before you.

I disagree with you here Barbie. You learn about your value by how both parents treat you and by how they treat each other. Her father didn't treat her badly, in fact sounds like he was a great dad. But he put his wife first which showed her that her husband should do the same when she grew up. A dad putting a child before the wife may feel good to the child at the time (and make her feel special) but how her mother felt and was treated will come into play when she becomes an adult and a wife. It would be different if he made his daughter second to the other children, his job, his hobbies, etc. but knowing mommy came first is a treasured memory IMO, and a beautiful example.

I love Barbie so much:yep:. Only she can get away with saying certain things. Here I am a long-time married woman not bothered in the least by her admission of an affair with a married man and not gaf about the wife. Like really? But Barbie can say and do almost anything. IDK why:perplexed.
She is a hot mess! but she is telling the truth. :look: She kind of reminds me of my younger self. The stories I could tell :drunk:........although I have calmed down over the years, don't cross me....I am a true Scorpio.....
I know several current/former mistresses and for the most part I just listen to their stories and try to learn from each of their experiences. Some are serial cheaters, others just got caught up. I could never do that to another woman. But I have learned over the years that comfort levels vary from woman to woman. If they are okay with it, then why should I care?

I wonder if there's any male forum on the web where men are saying they don't care if their gfs/wives **** around sometimes

I find men much more sexually possessive on average than women. Especially the ones that cheat

Thats why I can't be about that life. I remember a time when my bffs cheating husband sped home from work and kicked the door down because she didn't see her phone ringing. What is that about? If I'm forgiving then you will need to be too boo lol. The way it usually plays is the man is able to act on a whim but the woman risks a beating, or being cut off if she does.

They won't admit that to other men, but if a man loves you deeply then one cheat isn't going to make him leave right away.

I disagree with you here Barbie. You learn about your value by how both parents treat you and by how they treat each other. Her father didn't treat her badly, in fact sounds like he was a great dad. But he put his wife first which showed her that her husband should do the same when she grew up. A dad putting a child before the wife may feel good to the child at the time (and make her feel special) but how her mother felt and was treated will come into play when she becomes an adult and a wife. It would be different if he made his daughter second to the other children, his job, his hobbies, etc. but knowing mommy came first is a treasured memory IMO, and a beautiful example.

that's not true.

Everyone I treat like ****. Lover of friend, comes from a good two parent home. Theyve been treated so well all of their lives they are ripe for the picking. So forgiving. Want to believe the best in ff because that's what they want to do. I dont like people from disturbed homes or b ackgrounds. They fight back. Will give you a taste of your own medicine. I'd rather have someone that doesnt know whats going on, never lived life and naively clueless. loves it! you can get away with bloody effin murder with those women. again, friend or lover. :yep:

YO but that's all the more reason you're likely to end up with a cheating man. you've already been used to coming in second. After all, you are not your mother to be able to enjoy such privileges. It's like first nature to you from birth. You're dad conditioned you to understanding you are not important and there is some woman, any woman, that can come before you. My father chooses me. every time. over my mom. over everyone else. even when I hate him. I would never tolerate anything less. Which is probably why I didnt notice when I didnt talk to married man anymore. I also never need to save phone numbers because I will always come first to other people. I dont need to call them, they want to call me. :yep:

Gurllllll.... This doesn't sound healthy, lol you ain't right

YO

I gotta disagree as well. My Dad ALWAYS chose my mom first, and my Mom ALWAYS chose my dad first. It sucked as a kid because they were such a united front that I couldn't get anything past them.

Now as an adult, I know that I should come first in my husband's life...no questions asked.

To me, marriage is not necessarily about sex. Maybe that's why I'm not understanding the concept of 'coming second' the way it's being used in this thread. Emotional affairs? No. Tricking on heaux? No. A one time only slip up? Meh. Just don't bring back no std's or no babies.

I don't get worked up by men. The last time I got my heart broken was seventh grade. Hit it right and regular, pay the bills, and fund our retirement, that's all I need him to do. It would take a lot more than that to make me cash out. Fortunately, my man thinks I'm a goddess from the sea born on a half-shell and puts loyalty to family above anything, so I'm not expecting to deal with this particular issue.

that's not true.

Everyone I treat like ****. Lover of friend, comes from a good two parent home. Theyve been treated so well all of their lives they are ripe for the picking. So forgiving. Want to believe the best in ff because that's what they want to do. I dont like people from disturbed homes or b ackgrounds. They fight back. Will give you a taste of your own medicine. I'd rather have someone that doesnt know whats going on, never lived life and naively clueless. loves it! you can get away with bloody effin murder with those women. again, friend or lover. :yep:

:look: I've noticed this too, but I prefer forcing people to bend to my will more than I enjoy easy jooks.

We gotta use our powers for good, not evil. :nono:

To me, marriage is not necessarily about sex. Maybe that's why I'm not understanding the concept of 'coming second' the way it's being used in this thread. Emotional affairs? No. Tricking on heaux? No. A one time only slip up? Meh. Just don't bring back no std's or no babies.

I don't get worked up by men. The last time I got my heart broken was seventh grade. Hit it right and regular, pay the bills, and fund our retirement, that's all I need him to do. It would take a lot more than that to make me cash out. Fortunately, my man thinks I'm a goddess from the sea born on a half-shell and puts loyalty to family above anything, so I'm not expecting to deal with this particular issue.

yea, I dont understand these butthurt women that are consumed with the idea of being hurt my other women. whaher tever to predator women, the woman that can get any man she wants? keep her own man? or steal another woman's man if need be?

IDK if I have pretty-spoiled-girl syndrome or what but in my mind I should be able to have any man I desire, even if it's another woman's man. And if need be I know how to take him to make him mine. Ask my ex, who had to call his gf to break up with her because I told him now he was with me.

I would never worry about a woman stealing my man from me. So all of this outrage is mind blowing,:spinning:

that's not true. Everyone I treat like ****. Lover of friend, comes from a good two parent home. Theyve been treated so well all of their lives they are ripe for the picking. So forgiving. Want to believe the best in ff because that's what they want to do. I dont like people from disturbed homes or b ackgrounds. They fight back. Will give you a taste of your own medicine. I'd rather have someone that doesnt know whats going on, never lived life and naively clueless. loves it! you can get away with bloody effin murder with those women. again, friend or lover. :yep:

I think that has more to do with the fact you seem to surround yourself with religious people even though you are not. Being forgiving and putting up with a certain amount of crap comes along with the territory. Not responding like for like doesn't mean they are clueless.

Some of them really are thirsty. I see so many dudes out, often with their SOs right there, eyes just darting to and fro, looking at any and every chick, hoping that one will lock in on their stares and give a go ahead stare back or nod. I hate having to dodge eyes from some unavailable dude staring holes in my head. Meanwhile single guys looking at the sky, their phones, lint on their jacket, etc. I find it all quite ironic.

{I was wondering why the rest of the board was so dry this Sunday}

THIS. If I could count all the taken men who stare me down behind their girlfriends/wives' backs in grocery stores, malls, etc..... They always ask for what they want :look: I guess no time to waste? :lol: I wish I met more single men who acted like married men. Sigh. But in all honesty, it made me question whether I looked desperate or something, your woman is RIGHT there and you think I'm gonna hop on the bus?

that's not true.

Girl please...My Nigerian dad and straight from the hood mom taught us to be nice, fair and kind and to look for the good in people but to also take $hit from not one red blooded human on the face of this earth.

His words..."You are beneath no one so don't let folks walk all over you."

:yep: He goes when I'm done with him. :look:

giphy.gif

Barbie, Barbie, Barbie :lol:

No shade, have you ever watched the movie Girl, Interrupted? You're like Angelina Jolie's character. Magnetic, unapologetic. Either a GENIUS or the next feature on Criminal Minds. I'm still deciding. I change my mind a lot :look: But I rocks with you. :yep:

But truth - I fear you're right about being "born" to be chosen second. That's a scary thought. I know my dad dropped the ball there. It's what we've indirectly fought about my whole life. :lol: I probably should of been on a pole a long time ago.

I gotta disagree as well. My Dad ALWAYS chose my mom first, and my Mom ALWAYS chose my dad first. It sucked as a kid because they were such a united front that I couldn't get anything past them. Now as an adult, I know that I should come first in my husband's life...no questions asked.

That's the thing, my mom taught me how to be the queen of the castle as a woman. Yeah you may give your husband a couple of kids that he'll love to death but you're still his queen. Once the babies age out and leave, it's just you and your husband. My folks are just about at the phase now and they love it.

When I get married, I'll essentially belong to my husband, I'll have his name, no longer my daddy's so I get it..

Last edited:
Barbie, Barbie, Barbie :lol:

No shade, have you ever watched the movie Girl, Interrupted? You're like Angelina Jolie's character. Magnetic, unapologetic. Either a GENIUS or the next feature on Criminal Minds. I'm still deciding. I change my mind a lot :look: But I rocks with you. :yep:
:lol: :yep: Crazy as a bed bug, but remarkably insightful.

that's not true.

Damn. have you ever sent someone into therapy? :look::lol::look:

that's the type of stuff that creates some bitter broken people

That's the thing, my mom taught me how to be the queen of the castle as a woman. Yeah you may give your husband a couple of kids that he'll love to death but you're still his queen. Once the babies age out and leave, it's just you and your husband. My folks are just about at the phase now and they love it.

When I get married, I'll essentially belong to my husband, I'll have his name, no longer my daddy's so I get it..[
/QUOTE]

lol…seee, nah…Homie belongs to meeeee. Haha.

When I get married, I'll essentially belong to my husband, I'll have his name, no longer my daddy's so I get it..[
/QUOTE]

lol…seee, nah…Homie belongs to meeeee. Haha.

Lol, I like the idea of being submissive and belonging to my husband, but of course on the low you own and run that arse :lachen:

But this isn't about a one time slip up, that's a one night stand. A mistress is different, it's deception..plus money and intimacy are way more likely involved.

Back