Two Cousins/two Outcomes: Should You Fight For A Man?

@FemmeFatale

I'm Aqua and I haven't tapped into that savage side. I'm not sure if Inhave one and I've been wronged plenty of times IMO. Show me the way! I'm more of a take in the harm than give it right back type of person though . Instead of getting mad, I look for whether they got a point. I know, horrible!
Funny thing is I appear "frekan" too.
I've only seen one e fight over me between the ex and the guy before him that never took. It was embarrassing to read.

Hmm I don't know, I also think I get it from my mom. I've never seen her get overly emotional when it comes to my dad but he also hasn't given her a reason to. I suspect that she's always has the emotional upper hand, even when they were teens, lol.

Nope. I'm not fighting to make someone want me. Why fight for an illusion?

The only fighting I will do is for injustice. Someone that has wronged him will bring out the right kind of fight in me.

Not fighting for a man to stay with me, too many men in the world for me to be stuck in some toxic ish. I've been through too much for that scenario to make sense in my life.

But folks have to do them. I would never look down on a woman that wants her man to stay desperately. I will be a ear to vent to and shoulder to cry on

Nope, not fighting presuming you mean a physical fight.

I don't think the effort of the woman matters as much as the reaction from the man.
My guess is husband 1 cheated and didn't feel "loved" or "needed" by Cousin 1 who is the type of woman who doesn't concede anything and is feared.
After she fought for him he suddenly realized she does care and has a softer side.

Cousin 2 sounds more docile and seemingly let him get away with too much.
$2K in child support is ridiculous.

(LHCF is my guilty pleasure)

Cousin 1: Just like her mom. Hubby cheated. She beat hubby and the girl and told woman she would fight to keep her marriage. Fast forward. She is financially stable and has a happy marriage.

Cousin2: Hubby cheated. She did not fight. In fact, mistress was bold and confronted her and said she was taking the man. She walked away with about 2k child support and some of his pension. She is okay financially but not like cousin 1.

Should women fight?

A old associate is going through this right now. Hubby is living with new woman but she is fighting for her marriage by remaining his best friend and feeding him when he comes over for meals. He is ethnic and his Russian girl friend can't cook those meals nor is she trying.

I remember another lady said she fought through therapy then conceded with some bedroom desires.

Cousin1 did not concede anything. People fear her.
Cousin2 tried to concede and even had the whole church praying for her.....just didn't work out. He has since dumped the mistress and the mistress is getting more money in child support with less children. She hit him up. He has remained friend with cousin 2 but I wonder if she should have been more like cousin 1 and go all Rambo.

Just wanted you all opinions. Light topic. Better than discussing all the stuff that has happened over the past three days.

Nope, not fighting presuming you mean a physical fight.

I don't think the effort of the woman matters as much as the reaction from the man.
My guess is husband 1 cheated and didn't feel "loved" or "needed" by Cousin 1 who is the type of woman who doesn't concede anything and is feared.
After she fought for him he suddenly realized she does care and has a softer side.

Cousin 2 sounds more docile and seemingly let him get away with too much.
$2K in child support is ridiculous.
2k a month for four kids. He makes well into the six figures. The mistress get about that much for one child.

He is a hustler,military vet, security expert,....multiple stream income. My cousin two didn't go get more because she still kinda loves him... 15 years of marriage.

Cousin one? I don't know what he thinks. But all that violence she did and was willing to display worked. No woman is willing to touch him. They just call her crazy and women stay away. When I say violence I am talking gun involved violence. I will be the first to admit she ain't wrap too tight but men jus love her.

Last edited:
I don't know how I feel. I personally think I would stay the first offense. I wouldn't fight over a man though. Puh lease. I'm too cute for that. Me staying would depend on the nature of the cheating. It would also depend on how I felt. If I couldn't have peace within a month or two of the situation I wouldn't be able to stay. I would have to see my SO making an honest effort to change. I think I would stay because in my head two heads and pocket books is better than one. I think I'm more afraid of not having financial security more than actually having a faithful significant other. Again this is just my place in life right now. 2nd offense I would leave. Once a cheater always a cheater?

Back