Can A Brother Get A Date???

That other article he wrote tells a lot. The fact that he would have a meal ready for his hard-working corporate world wife when she gets home means he's working part-time. He should be getting off work around the same time or later than his wife. THATS why his salary is so much lower. If he's making 70-80K and she's making 150K, that's still not bad money he's making. Most Black women would have a stable family and marriage if their husbands were making that kind of money. Who would pass that up?

I thought I may know this guy via a mutual friend, not the same person but anyway....his fbook page isn't doing him any favors :look:

ForumRunner_20141104_102409.jpg

Last edited:
Lol yall the ones that stay whining that BW dont want BW anymore..yet dude is calling for yall and you're telling him to die :lachen:

He probably can't find a woman because he's a loser,a weirdo, or short as a mug. First off, he sounds like a whiny arse b!sh. I refuse to believe that a well-traveled, educated, moderately attractive man can't find a date. Is he a republican, is he a f*ckboy? Does he stank? He needs to take a good look at himself, and his expectations in a woman. I bet you he's looking for a dimepiece when he needs to be aiming for a nickel. You know what, imma need him to die for making me waste some of my precious time reading this, when he needs to just set up an OKCupid account.

LMAOOOOOO :rofl:

When I see stuff like this from men, I tend to assume there is something wrong with them that they are not disclosing in their rant.

There tends to be fierce competition for men in this world - especially Black ones. If he is all he says he is, he should have women jumping all over him. Heck, if Junebug down the street can get a professional woman to pay his bills and lease him a car, this dude should have women throwing themselves at him. I ain't buying it. He is crazy, has a weirdly small peen or both.

For real! :lachen:

Omg his whiny *** just needs to go date white women. A dissertation on why you can't get pussy? Bruuuuuuuuhhhhh.

:lachen::lol:

I DIE at the term phluckboy lmaaaaoooo.

He needs more people and an okcupid account.

LMAOOOO! Me too! I had to call someone that the other day.. that and fuq niqqa :rofl:

I wonder if all this publicity he is getting will result in a few dates for him? Or he may use it as a reason to go other and blame the black women for not giving him the time or day.

Plus I have to say, I wonder why he is so interested in Russia and Eastern Europe? Like seriously, I'm not sure of the value of him learning Slovenian/Bulgarian/Polish/Croatian/Ukrainian/Serbian etc or whatever obscure Eastern European languages he knows. I sure am not going to live there so his language path is real niche.

This thread is absolutely hilarious!!!

I so wish this guy was on LHCF so we could ask him alllll the questions we want to ask him.

That other article he wrote tells a lot. The fact that he would have a meal ready for his hard-working corporate world wife when she gets home means he's working part-time. He should be getting off work around the same time or later than his wife. THATS why his salary is so much lower. If he's making 70-80K and she's making 150K, that's still not bad money he's making. Most Black women would have a stable family and marriage if their husbands were making that kind of money. Who would pass that up?

@Blackbird77 :lol: I know right??

SOMETHING isn't adding up... :nono:

This thread is absolutely hilarious!!!

I so wish this guy was on LHCF so we could ask him alllll the questions we want to ask him.
vani MEEEEE TOOOO....:lol: We would tell it to him straight!

This thread reminds me of that thread where that woman said she couldn't get a date via online dating to save her life lol. Ummmm.....we here at LHCF could tell you a thing or two lol :lol:

Spanish, Chinese, French, Japanese, etc. I can understand. Eastern Europe though?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using LHCF

Glastnost is bust these days with the way Russia is acting. He has something valuable...but he's writing on an Angelfire account and calling it a "website." :giggle: He should get with the U.N. or the State Dept. as an interpreter/translator etc. He's not utilizing himself in the best way because he could also become a professor.

Glastnost is bust these days with the way Russia is acting. He has something valuable...but he's writing on an Angelfire account and calling it a "website." :giggle: He should get with the U.N. or the State Dept. as an interpreter/translator etc. He's not utilizing himself in the best way because he could also become a professor.

I guess I get that. I took Russian I'm Highschool because I was nearly fluent in French.

What he does or even is interested in is the least of his problems though. He wants Senior VP Youngest Black Partner Beyonce lookalike Unicorn to want him and his non Unicorn self. Lol. I find it hard to believe he can't find a woman in any borough to be interested in him....even if he had a micropeen (some don't care about that) or was awkward. Even awkward black dudes like that find those black chicks with purple or green hair who go to X Conferences to be with them.

ETA. Ok rereading ..that came out wrong. No shade to my purple or green haired sisters....Lol.......but I usually see some of y'all with weird *** black dudes. Whereas aside from your green or purple head aside, you're way less weird than your man.

Last edited:
I guess I get that. I took Russian I'm Highschool because I was nearly fluent in French.

What he does or even is interested in I'd the least of his problems though. He wants Senior VP Youngest Black Partner Beyonce lookalike Unicorn to want him and non Unicorn self. Lol. I find it hard to believe he can't find a woman in any borough to be interested in him....even if he had a micropeen and was awkward. Dudes like that find those black chicks with purple or green hair who go to X Conferences to be with them.

:rofl: :cry:

He probably can't find a woman because he's a loser,a weirdo, or short as a mug. First off, he sounds like a whiny arse b!sh. I refuse to believe that a well-traveled, educated, moderately attractive man can't find a date. Is he a republican, is he a f*ckboy? Does he stank? He needs to take a good look at himself, and his expectations in a woman. I bet you he's looking for a dimepiece when he needs to be aiming for a nickel. You know what, imma need him to die for making me waste some of my precious time reading this, when he needs to just set up an OKCupid account.

I spat my tea all over the screen at "does he stank?" :rofl:

#NewBlack problems...:ohwell:

Yeah, when I started reading his thoughts I realized he talks like one of those damned new blacks.

Exactly! Is he trying to do any of these legitimate career moves? No wonder he's single.

He sounds like one of those faux nice guys....the deck is stacked in favor of any black man who seemingly has an ounce of potential so I agree with the popular opinion of him basically wanting a sugar momma. This is why I never lower standards when it comes to men, even the bummiest of bums still gets to have theirs; I once had had a client who was homeless, malodorous and adentulous tell me he wouldn't even deal with a woman who didn't at least have section 8, I was too through after that lol.....

I just had the ding ding happen when I read the article but for another reason: he mentions a corporate wife. He's geared for a "corporate world" wife in his sophistirachet article. He's seeking probably the type in the six plus figure range (as per his complaints about them NOT wanting him). He's not looking for an "artist", teacher, a nurse or someone in another field with comparable money...instead he dreams of a corporate woman. Even in his "dreams" of a sophistirachet ala his article...he's looking in the wrong area.

Then the whole specificity of the type of woman... that's another story. There is nothing wrong with the type, but something wrong with such a limited view of the type of woman he wants to marry (thus making his dating pool even smaller).

Heck why am I bothering...I'm sure there's tons wrong with him besides this. Some men are notorious for complaining when they really should look at themselves because the answer is right there...it's probably him. He's probably the reason he lacks dates for a myriad of reasons besides this. Some people just aren't prizes. You would think they'd know that, but noooo some of these guys are delusional.

Exactly! Is he trying to do any of these legitimate career moves? No wonder he's single.

And broke :lachen: ambergirl his definition of Sophistoratchette is RACIST, sexist as he just labeled Black women as educated monkeys or something. No matter what you have achieved, no matter where you live or where/how you were brought up, you have a ****** label and he's just plain one of those nasty Black men who secretly hate Black women but will f*** one in a heart beat.

This is the internet. Any tea that I spill will be traced back to me, and I don't need to be burning bridges just to satiate y'alls[sic] thirst for the dirty details. :nono: :lol: I'll just say this: He is SINGLE for a reason. I'll take limited questions.

And broke :lachen: ambergirl his definition of Sophistoratchette is RACIST, sexist as he just labeled Black women as educated monkeys or something. No matter what you have achieved, no matter where you live or where/how you were brought up, you have a ****** label and he's just plain one of those nasty Black men who secretly hate Black women but will f*** one in a heart beat.

Nah. Dude is a Black man from the hood done good. He is sophistoratchette and he wants a woman cut from the same cloth. :lol:

Nah. Dude is a Black man from the hood done good. He is sophistoratchette and he wants a woman cut from the same cloth. :lol:

I think only men celebrate that. Most women I know who had it rough and then make it good in the way he's talking about are trying to let the ratchet go.

This is the internet. Any tea that I spill will be traced back to me, and I don't need to be burning bridges just to satiate y'alls[sic] thirst for the dirty details. :nono: :lol: I'll just say this: He is SINGLE for a reason. I'll take limited questions.

Is he short?

Do you believe he's celibate?

Did you know someone he was trying to talk too? Did he end it or did she?

Back