Black Male Hbcu Law School Grad Announces "i'm The Prize Now!"

He didn’t lie. He’s the prize that the black women who love to say “well maybe the black men in your circles...” will tell other black women to move down south or get their kids in J&J for their sons to become and their daughters to date.

Every single one of us from different generations has heard some version of what he said. This dude is not an anomaly, it’s just that his peers usually have enough sense to spout the nonsense anonymously.

If he hadn’t put down other black men (and been blonde) they would be sitting up ki-ki’ing with him.
You know what? You're right. He is the prize. Black women in general have low standards. All a man has to do is exist and he can have women fighting over him. There are black men fresh out of prison with two or three girlfriends waiting to take of them so of course, this possibly heterosexual black man with a degree is the prize.

I saw this and rolled my eyes. He graduates from law school and his first thought was to make a post telling black women they need to compete for him because he is the prize? Just strange. He could've posted those same stats and made it a "black men, we need to do better" post but nope

giphy.gif

EXACTLY. He could have uplifted his OWN (BM) to do better. Instead he used the opportunity for shameless self-promotion (with little to back up his offer) and to take a dig at BW. It's bad enough that every damn body feels comfortable taking shots at BW but it's deeply disturbing how freely BM do this crap :nono:

You know what? You're right. He is the prize. Black women in general have low standards. All a man has to do is exist and he can have women fighting over him. There are black men fresh out of prison with two or three girlfriends waiting to take of them so of course, this possibly heterosexual black man with a degree is the prize.

I know what you're saying but I have to rebuke this LOL. I'm speaking things into existence and I believe that BW are raising their awareness on the whole. More BW are waking up from both the hotep and mainstream matrix. We are recognizing our superiority and our worth, our spending power and our options. :yep:

He didn’t lie. He’s the prize that the black women who love to say “well maybe the black men in your circles...” will tell other black women to move down south or get their kids in J&J for their sons to become and their daughters to date.

Every single one of us from different generations has heard some version of what he said. This dude is not an anomaly, it’s just that his peers usually have enough sense to spout the nonsense anonymously.

If he hadn’t put down other black men (and been blonde) they would be sitting up ki-ki’ing with him.

Fortunately, I never got this message from anyone at home. Maybe that's why I "gave up" on BM a good 15 years ago.

I say this as someone who’s happily married to a bm...

Black women need to stop treating black men like they’re the only option and start dating out. Period. We also need to stop treating educated, wealthy, and woke bm like hot commodities. Even if that’s the reality, we as women should never let men know this.

There’s a reason why bm like him think the way they do. Not only are bm exclusively desired by most bw, but they know that checking off a few boxes would make them an anomaly within a bw’s dating pool. You’d feel like a prize too under those conditions.

Black love is a beautiful thing, but the older I get the more I feel like we (bw in general) place too much of a premium on it...much more than bm do.

Ooh wee...that's a whole lot of blah-blah-blah for someone who is still early on in his career journey. If he is acting like this now, he is going to be downright insufferable if he ever makes partner or has his own firm.

He took what should have been a celebratory moment and tarnished it with his arrogance.

He does sort of look R Kellyish. Not a good thing.

Considering that his common sense obviously ran down his mother's leg; and this is what's left; he is a prize....to Becky '&co.

He like Judge C.Thomas, will be Lap Dog to the "Others"
Sorry I found this LapDog meme funny:
ea19a23add0a152cf62ef6dbd5e44d27.jpg

I can't wait until Susan calls the Po-Po on him as he enters his own expensive apartment; and he then realizes that he is still seen as a BlkMan in 'Merica (despite his accomplishments).
images
I bet my bottom dollar he'll be Insta-hamming again this time asking for support from the melinated community he just asked to kiss his'sass.

He's not heterosexual. His Instagram is extremely unprofessional. And I think he has bipolar disorder.
Yea something is wrong wrong with him and it’s making me sideeye SULC. (Which is not fair to the school, i understand, but the update about him not passing the bar isn’t shocking at all. What’s shocking is that he got through anybody’s law program without the assistance of someone else’s notes Bc he seems so foolish. And I’m not saying that someone can’t be foolish + book smart...it’s not about book smarts, it’s that he seems too foolish to have experienced the type of adversity that comes with having to try to do anything. Which makes me say “of course he didn’t pass the bar.” Yet, he graduated from law school.....?) SULC should issue a statement disavowing him lol. I’m serious :look:

I'm just sayin, if we look back at the black male rhodes scholar neurosurgeon who was accused of sexual assault by multiple women....

We had a whole thread about him
https://longhaircareforum.com/threa...neurosurgeon-pics.812543/page-5#post-25388223

Tell the truth.

If you gave 'em up, you got the message of what was up from somewhere.

No--it's fairly normal to be attracted to men who look like you and IR wasn't as common then. The assumption was that you would marry someone within your own race.

But through common sense and deductive reasoning, I realized in my early 20s that the average BM was on a different trajectory. That's when I opened up my dating pool.

Lol..... a couple of BW YT’ers have covered this.

The past 2-3 decades of a large segment of the BC acting like educated BM (especially AABM) are some special breed has definitely produced a large subset that definitely see themselves as a prize when it comes to male-female romantic/sexual dynamics.

The fact that his father is an attorney with his own firm means he grew up at minimum solidly middle class and above. So having a degree shouldn’t even be a big deal at his level.

So basically this was more peacocking for women who will take the bait.

giphy.gif

It took me a while in dating to realize that men have just as many insecurities as women.

I remember I met a group of people at a get-together once last summer. We got along so well that we all exchanged numbers and created a group chat.

Tell me why one of the guys in the group chat started talking about ladies asking him out for lobster dinner. Out of nowhere.

A little backstory: He has an athletic build, nice-looking guy, drives a BMW, mid 30s

A few weeks later he texts me pretending to check up on me. Then he tells me I should ask him over to my house to watch Netflix.

1) I never even had the idea that he looked at me like that because I spoke to him maybe 3x in person

2) He didn't even have the courage to tell me he wanted us to sleep together. He didn't even invite me to his place. He told me that I should invite him to my place. But yet ladies are asking him out to lobster dinners...okay...

It took me getting a bit in age to realize that men had insecurities too

Background on me: I am very introverted and quiet. Admittedly corny. Very dorky but I like to put effort into my appearance so maybe that is my saving grace

giphy.gif

It took me a while in dating to realize that men have just as many insecurities as women.

I remember I met a group of people at a get-together once last summer. We got along so well that we all exchanged numbers and created a group chat.

Tell me why one of the guys in the group chat started talking about ladies asking him out for lobster dinner. Out of nowhere.

A little backstory: He has an athletic build, nice-looking guy, drives a BMW, mid 30s

A few weeks later he texts me pretending to check up on me. Then he tells me I should ask him over to my house to watch Netflix.

1) I never even had the idea that he looked at me like that because I spoke to him maybe 3x in person

2) He didn't even have the courage to tell me he wanted us to sleep together. He didn't even invite me to his place. He told me that I should invite him to my place. But yet ladies are asking him out to lobster dinners...okay...

It took me getting a bit in age to realize that men had insecurities too

Background on me: I am very introverted and quiet. Admittedly corny. Very dorky but I like to put effort into my appearance so maybe that is my saving grace

How did this end? Why didn't he ask you out on a proper date instead of putting the bare minimum effort in to get you to have sex with him?

Do today's men ask women on dates anymore? My last invitation was to a basement to have *** I'm not a teenager and neither is he.

Yes they do! Join us over in the feminine energy threads :yep: I've dated more over the past 3 years then in my 20s. I've never paid. Never been asked to pay. Never reached in my purse to act like I would pay.

I'm not saying this to brag--this is and should be normal dating behavior. Yes, I've had my fair share of shall we say propositions but my block/delete hand is heavy. I don't drop down to their frequency. #Iflyabove

I'm not saying this to brag--this is and should be normal dating behavior. Yes, I've had my fair share of shall we say propositions but my block/delete hand is heavy. I don't drop down to their frequency. #Iflyabove
Hmmmmm Maybe when I'm not so tired.... but I will take a look to see what y'all are doing over there.

His insecurities are showing...he's not cute, and he needed to do ALL OF THAT to be a prize? He sounds like the guy that liked the head cheerleader and spent the rest of his life trying to prove himself to her...and she still never followed him back on IG.

The crazy part is that obviously no one wants him. Why is he marketing himself? His life and actions should speak for himself. Instead successful BW will just giggle at these antics and never take him seriously.

Like everyone has already said, some non-BW without access to Black Twitter will find him and he'll spend his life still trying to impress BW.

How did this end? Why didn't he ask you out on a proper date instead of putting the bare minimum effort in to get you to have sex with him?

Sis... I don't know. Maybe that's all he wants. He's my type too so he really wouldn't have had to work that hard. I just don't think he's that serious. A lot of women from the group were interested in him. I'm not an aggressive woman so I don't try to compete for male attention.

But I think he had already had interactions with other women in the social group so there's that

I told him that wasn't my speed and I would like going out to drinks better. He was like, "Oh, I was just playing! lol"

The next time I saw him he wouldn't even make eye contact with me.

Do today's men ask women on dates anymore? My last invitation was to a basement to have *** I'm not a teenager and neither is he.

Yes, sometimes.

The thing I've noticed is that men really don't have the cash to date. If you're trying to court multiple women at once, it can get really expensive. Also, if you're just looking for sex, why put in my effort than you have to?

Back