2013 Whats happening Relationship Folks

Just realised it was Valentines day soon because of a love heart banner on ebay lol.

We're not into it and don't celerbrate it. Love anniversaries though :) Must be because one feels like a special, personal date with personal memories, but Valentines days just seems very general and forced. IDK.

he tied my hands together with a belt. and i liked it. wooo...glad i got that off my chest!! wish i knew how to add emoticons lol

He asked to come over last night. I reluctantly agreed. I don't think he's interested. I don't know why someone would ASK to come over then act so bored, distant, and cold. This entire thing was his idea. I swore off being involved with someone until I finish school :look: I know that's taboo around here and look what happened when I gave in :sad:

So I showed 2 guys (black guys) a pic of me and my bf today and their reactions to his whiteness was soooo funny :lachen:

The guys are acquaintances of mine...a work buddy and a gym buddy..and they had asked to see a picture. ....Not random men off the street lol

I had a BLAST tonight at Katra! They had Kompas Tuesday! We danced the entire time! I felt so light on my feet. He wants to do another kompas night tomorrow. Beforehand we will practice our kizomba steps. I can't wait for class on Thursday! Wow, what a great night! I cannot sleep! :D

I've been invited to a very minor event. Very minor. Not sure if I want to go and told him so. He told me that he would tell his mom I said "*** this event" if I don't go. :lachen: he is a hot mess and no he really wouldn't do that. I guess he wants me to go though since he has now mentioned it twice.

Sent from the corner pay phone

Great night with J. We went to our group run together, stopped at the grocery store, made a really delicious dinner together and watched Mad Men. *love* The only thing I hate is that he's a human furnace and I wake up sweating like crazy!!

Great night with J. We went to our group run together, stopped at the grocery store, made a really delicious dinner together and watched Mad Men. *love* The only thing I hate is that he's a human furnace and I wake up sweating like crazy!!

I'm a human furnace too. SO is constantly pushing me toward and away from him when I sleep over.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

He takes my birthdays off from work, too sweet.
What is this surprise at 2pm?!!!! The weather might ruin things though :(
I suspect it's a helicopter ride. Hmmm....

- All of a sudden you act like you are so above everyone and everything. How did you get so good out of sucking the air out of life? You are too good for this. Too good for that. You never do this. You never do that. Pish tosh! I guess your New Year's resolution was to be irritating. Reading How to Lose Friends and Irritate People has helped you achieve your goal.

- Yes, we are good for each other. Yes, we are crazy (or maybe just really crazy) about each other. BUT, I wanna take things slowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

- No, I will not push up the date for my boudoir pics. Fool! LMBO! I need to prep first and who told you, that you would get to see 'em.

- Why do light skin men Haitian men always flock to me? And they always look the same. Am I the model on the cover of Light Skin Male magazine? LOL!

Sigh. Though this whole friends with your ex thing could work. He still has feelings, I do too but I made up my mind. He want's to try it again, I don't. He just cursed me out on the phone because I'm honest and he can't understand why I could let "us" go so easy. It's not easy at all but I know in my heart this thing between us just won't work. You haven't changed a bit...me neither.

We both fully agreed with the break up past October. Now you want to try it again because you think we haven't tried everything possible to make it work. After all these months arguing, fighting, constant tension I'm just too tired to try once more. We did that last time when we broke up. And yes, I know I have my issues too but I rather start fresh with someone new when I'm ready again. I don't believe that the "glueing broken pieces" thing always works...something about the cracks still showing?

The break up was hard, I cried myself to sleep many nights. Had my doubts if it was the right thing to do after all we've been through in those five years and with all the love I still had for you. After todays call you just confirmed that this break up is the best thing we could do for eachother.

Single and I'm getting to know me. Trying new things, meeting new people. I'm not dating yet, like it this way all by myself. Has been a long time since I spend so much time with myself. I really like it this way. I grow each day and I'm at peace with myself.

You on the other hand are still living in the past, holding on to what we had. Not seeing what's in front of you. Holding on to the hurt. You don't accept the situation and blame me for the hurt you're feeling. I'm not the one to blame. You will realize that when you accept, let go and enjoy what life has in store for you.

The way we ended our conversation I don't think we will have any contact again. Even though things didn't work out between us you will always have a special place in my heart. You gave me some beautyful memories that I will cherish always. I still care about you so I wish you the best.

Bye baby...

So he took me indoor skydiving and to dinner now he's dragging me out dancing... Well I go feel a lil sexay tonight.

Found out this secret day and time thing is not for today. So now I have no idea what is going on, so I wait....

ETA: surprise gathering after dinner and my bestie came all the way from NYC! Tear jerker!!!!
Wow- he pulled it off good!

Last edited:
He give me one of my V day gifts early (to be able to plan and make arrangements since I have a DD) and I got Lady Gaga tix I was more excited about her Monster Ball but I'm still stoked, I've been wanting to see her live! :grin:

Sigh. Though this whole friends with your ex thing could work. He still has feelings, I do too but I made up my mind. He want's to try it again, I don't. He just cursed me out on the phone because I'm honest and he can't understand why I could let "us" go so easy. It's not easy at all but I know in my heart this thing between us just won't work. You haven't changed a bit...me neither.

We both fully agreed with the break up past October. Now you want to try it again because you think we haven't tried everything possible to make it work. After all these months arguing, fighting, constant tension I'm just too tired to try once more. We did that last time when we broke up. And yes, I know I have my issues too but I rather start fresh with someone new when I'm ready again. I don't believe that the "glueing broken pieces" thing always works...something about the cracks still showing?

The break up was hard, I cried myself to sleep many nights. Had my doubts if it was the right thing to do after all we've been through in those five years and with all the love I still had for you. After todays call you just confirmed that this break up is the best thing we could do for eachother.

Single and I'm getting to know me. Trying new things, meeting new people. I'm not dating yet, like it this way all by myself. Has been a long time since I spend so much time with myself. I really like it this way. I grow each day and I'm at peace with myself.

You on the other hand are still living in the past, holding on to what we had. Not seeing what's in front of you. Holding on to the hurt. You don't accept the situation and blame me for the hurt you're feeling. I'm not the one to blame. You will realize that when you accept, let go and enjoy what life has in store for you.

The way we ended our conversation I don't think we will have any contact again. Even though things didn't work out between us you will always have a special place in my heart. You gave me some beautyful memories that I will cherish always. I still care about you so I wish you the best.

Bye baby...

Beautifully written.....could've wrote it myself:yep::yep::yep:
Well done Hun, it ain't easy but I assure you it's worth it!

Latifah

Very mature. Keep your head up, I admire this in you...

Thank you Fine 4s . I have my ups and downs, but staying busy and having new goals in life helps alot. I have a strong feeling that I'm on the right track right now. I now realize how small my world was when we were together. Since we broke up great oppertunities pop up everywhere. Let me rephrase that: I SEE oppertunities everywhere.

Hairstyling is a hobby of mine. One of my goals is to make a (parttime) business out of it. I don't know how, but I will get there.

I love my bff and I miss her. I'm happy we're speaking again.

My life is funny.

I love my friends and my mother and gma more than I love my SOs. Oh well, **** em. I know value. My senses havent failed me yet......

SO is funny.

He wants to be my everything but he forgets he's not my husband.

Yes, I put you first with everything. But you're right no I won't cater to you. Monkey see, monkey do. I only cater to husbands. So until we get married, yes I expect you to cook, clean and take me out. Problem? get over it. If you did more, I do more. The end.

I love my bff and I miss her. I'm happy we're speaking again.

My life is funny.

I love my friends and my mother and gma more than I love my SOs. Oh well, **** em. I know value. My senses havent failed me yet......

Me too. I love my SO, but it's been one year. Its been 10 years with her (bff).

If there was some kind of predicament and I had to choose to only be able to know one of them, I'd choose her. :perplexed Sounds crazy, but I'm glad I'm not one of those that devalues long term friends at a sniff of a new man.

Back