2013 Whats happening Relationship Folks

he is so good to me and i treat him like ****.:(

ts like i cant stop. my parents pissed me the **** off the past few days, i mean they have me outraged and ive taken it out on him. he takes it in stride but i need to stop because he deserves so much better.

We finally found a venue!!!! took us long enough now I just need to focus on graduating so I can get into full planning mode. Its so funny I was like "Babe do you love it, omg I love it" and he was trying to be all nonchalont like "Yea Babe its nice, we could have a nice shindig here" lol Im happy so he's happy and thats all that matters, now I need to work on his bday gift, I need to find a sexxy dress I want his eyes on me the whole night!

First counselling session down!

We both found it useful, especially stuff around transactional analysis:yep:.

She said she didn't think think we'd need many sessions. Also she could see a lot of love and tenderness when watching us interact in between questions :o. Shall see how it goes.

Pretty Boy Floyd and I are on our way out finally. Im so hungry I could eat a house. I'm about to order quite a bit then as usual we will bring it home and he will eat it in the morning :rolleyes:

Sent from the corner pay phone

SO effed up big time. I'm not sharing what he did because I'm not ready to talk about it yet but I'm not sure where this will go.

And it's funny because before this happened he told me that he is working to clean up his credit because he wants to have a house or at least condo that we can live in and build from there so that we can have something to build upon. As soon as he gets something to bring to the table and he could be seen as a provider we can get married.

So I'm playing matchmaker lol. I wanted to set my guy friend up with one of my girl friends. So they're meeting tonight. It's gonna me, my bf, the girlfriend (I) who's meeting the guy friend (J), and another one of our (me and girlfriend) friends (T). Now "I" wants me to ask "J" if he has a friend he can bring for "T", since she's gonna be the only one without a date thingy lol.

This should be interesting lol.

He called me this morning saying "do you know what today is!?" lol. It's the anniversary of our first housedate. Actually, not today probably, but whenever the Grammy's was last year. We watched the Grammys at his house. He said I wore a leather motorcycle jacket (check.), my hair down (check.) and Air Jordans (umm...???? what? Chile.)

Then he described us watching the Grammys. We sat in the same armchair. Now that I think about it, I was kinda fresh :look: :look:

I know we didn't kiss yet. I wonder if he remembers our kiss anniversary. I want another wakeup call about it in the next couple weeks. lol

I really liked him and I still do but he is mean :(. It's like just because every female has done him wrong in the past including his mother doesn't mean I will. I hate being such a sweetheart to a man just for him to basically treat you like crap. :(

I know he has a good heart, but he is basically like a dictator and lowkey controlling. I cant do it :nono:. You ask me of anything and I do it without any expectation of reciprication but God forbid I need anything from you. smdh.

Dealing with guys like him make me not want to be bothered with any. It's like how many toads am I going to have to kiss until I find my prince :cry4:.

Sad thing about it is he didnt even last that long. We have only been dating for like 2-3 months. :ohwell:

Ugh... I need a drink.

I'm really liking this multi-dating thing here in naija.

I have three guys I'm talking too. One is kinda fading away and today I had a guy chat me up and my cuz and I had drinks with him and his cuz. So, strong possibility he'll be replacement for the one abt to fade.

Until I meet the right person for me, I'm just going to enjoy the results of being social and friendly.

*deep sigh* I wish I could want this as much as he does.
Here I go again. Wtf is my problem...dang!

We had an argument...well I had an argument with him and he just listened. :ohwell: Sometimes you just have to say what you have to say. Today he cooked dinner for me. :look: Now we're closer than we've ever been. :lachen: Guess we're pretty normal now. :yawn:

Last edited:
Why do men do stupid stuff. I don't understand what abnormality in their brain causes them to do stupid stuff

Reducing his cable package and cancelling his gym membership to use the stuff he owns. He's doing fine, so what's he saving money for? :look: My imagination runs wild with me.

InchHighPrivateEye said:
Reducing his cable package and cancelling his gym membership to use the stuff he owns. He's doing fine, so what's he saving money for? :look: My imagination runs wild with me.

Aww shucks!!! :giggle:

It's a car. He wants a new car. How hoodrich and disappointing....for me :look:

Where my rang at?

Okay, I'm done with my Kenya Moore moment now :giggle: *sideeye at him right now*

I got some really disappointing news this afternoon. Texted J and told him I was so upset. He knew exactly what to say to make me feel a little better. Can't wait to go for a run and make dinner with him tonight.

I think I'm falling for him. I don't WANT to because I don't want to get hurt again but I can't help it. Damn it.

InchHighPrivateEye said:
It's a car. He wants a new car. How hoodrich and disappointing....for me :look:

Where my rang at?

Okay, I'm done with my Kenya Moore moment now :giggle: *sideeye at him right now*

Except he could be telling *you* it's a car:giggle:

I've always wanted to post here, lol. So im seeing this guy. I mentioned him before. My bff's step brother. At first I was shaky about him. We met two years ago. He's a super pretty boy and idk. We stayed friends though and both went through relationships now we are single and giving each other the eye. We've been dating since October I wanna say. I didn't think he was for real because again; there are many women around.

So fast forward and it's been hard to explain. Maybe I'm reading into things too much. For starters his bday is valentines day. He's having a party and asked me to be his date as its a "couples only" type of thing. He asked me back in December. For Christmas he surprised me with a day at the spa. Then he asked me to go on a cruise with him in April. Lately I've been in a bit of a funk and feeling down. He called me last night and asked if I would like to go to Haiti with him next month with him and his family. I'm very pleased but we are not a couple. Also when we began dating again i made it crystal clear that I want to be in a relationship and if he is bringing his arse back around he better get with it.

I guess what's annoying me is that he's making plans. Long term plans. He's already planning my birthday and it isn't until September! Soooo guy what's the deal? So yesterday he put up a post about him being single by choice or something or other. Pissed me off and I kindly told him about himself. I just don't get it. Don't make plans with me if you are just having fun. Have fun with your other lady friends. He's such a sweetheart and a gentleman. Loves his momma. She loves me. He's meeting my family soon.

My thing is, if we are working towards something why are you broadcasting how single you are? Then we must not be working towards something like a thought. That is a depressing thought. I don't want to get rid of him just yet lol.

^He basically wants to have his cake and eat it too. He likes having you around..a built in date/companion but doesn't want to make it official. Let him know what's up and not to plan anything for you unless he wants to be exclusive.

Keep your options open. If he thinks you are only seeing him anyway he won't be in a rush.

I like this guy. He wants to buy me a flat screen for my new place and has offered to walk Zippy during the day when I am at work since his hours are flexible. He asked me for my food shopping list so he can pick things up when he is at the market, so that he knows what I like. He wants to meet my uncle and speak with him man-to-man. He told me NOT to worry about moving because he has the moving people in place. He also wants to go apartment hunting with me to make sure I get the best place possible.

Back