2013 Whats happening Relationship Folks

I dated widdle man last year. Now, his friend (who I think is DEAD sexy :nono:) is trying to get at me. He def knew that we went on those dates, but he's fronting like he doesn't know the extent of it. I've known him longer than widdle man though. I'm ignoring him now. I'm mad about it though. I should have dated him and left widdle man for those that don't mind widdle men, but NOOOO I was playing hard to get. We've been "flirting" with one another since freaking 2nd grade.

*Throws shoe across room*

Date him..... seriously is not like u were in a rlsp w/his frnd. What if he could end up being the right one for u?

We practiced our kizomba and he picked me up and twirled me around like I weighed 90 LB.. We are getting so good at this. Our class is tonight. He wants to get there early so we can pick the instructors' heads a bit. My dream is coming true. I think by my birthday we will be a-ma-zing!

Date him..... seriously is not like u were in a rlsp w/his frnd. What if he could end up being the right one for u?

You're totally right, but you know how men are. "Aww she used to date me, but she's dating my friend now". He would forget that I've known friend over 20 years, while only knowing widdle man for prob 7 months.

Lucie said:
We practiced our kizomba and he picked me up and twirled me around like I weighed 90 LB.. We are getting so good at this. Our class is tonight. He wants to get there early so we can pick the instructors' heads a bit. My dream is coming true. I think by my birthday we will be a-ma-zing!

Ooh! Kizomba is such a sexy dance! I went to school in Haiti with a girl who's now teaching Kizomba in NYC.

J's making me dinner tonight. I'm pretty sure he's making crab. :lick: I've been going on and on about how badly I want to go crabbing!

I went to DC without SO because at first he was going too and changed his mind. After he changed his mind, a couple of months ago, he asked "you're still going?" Um. Yes :look: And he's a history and politics buff so when I talked to him this weekend he sounded kind of salty. :lol: "Make sure you take in the history of it all. It's the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington and the 150th of the signing of the Emancipation Proclamation so take all that in." At one point when I told him about a restaurant I went to, he texted me "Well, you're just having a grand ole time, aren't you, Mary Tyler Moore?" Look. You shoulda came. Lol

But then my heart melted when he called me from work yesterday when my flight got in and said "I'm just so glad you made it back safely!!" Then he admitted he was a little salty and I told him I could tell :look:

:lol: sounds about right! he's all....I'm not gonna have anyone to watch the super bowl with :nono: I said sure you will (we were invited to 2 parties); he said it won't be the same since I'm not there :drunk: I told him to go and have a good time:look:

I'll be sure to report how things went.:spinning:

It was all going so well until he forgot my birthday :ohwell: I would've thought about being a bit more forgiving but he quit texting and calling anyway :cry4:

Last edited:
Really wanted to go to this mingling game mixer but the weather tonight is going to be horrible. But I might try to go to another one I know of tomorrow in the day time. I like them for the platonic socializing and it keeps my mind from thinking nonsense.

You never cease to amaze me. And that is NOT a compliment. You are everything I used to be. Arrogant. Unapologetic. And downright cruel. I still love you. I always will. But, you are a lost cause. I would prefer you keep your energy to yourself as I continue on my path towards unconditional love and happiness. Tootles.

You never cease to amaze me. And that is NOT a compliment. You are everything I used to be. Arrogant. Unapologetic. And downright cruel. I still love you. I always will. But, you are a lost cause. I would prefer you keep your energy to yourself as I continue on my path towards unconditional love and happiness. Tootles.

say it again!

Been together over a year and he may have just smelled a No.2 for the first time lol.

He came to get something from the bathroom unexpectedly after me. I avoided eye contact and carried on my way back upstairs lol:look: Maybe I should invest in Poo-pourri for these circumstances:look:

Last edited:
I went to DC without SO because at first he was going too and changed his mind. After he changed his mind, a couple of months ago, he asked "you're still going?" Um. Yes :look: And he's a history and politics buff so when I talked to him this weekend he sounded kind of salty. :lol: "Make sure you take in the history of it all. It's the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington and the 150th of the signing of the Emancipation Proclamation so take all that in." At one point when I told him about a restaurant I went to, he texted me "Well, you're just having a grand ole time, aren't you, Mary Tyler Moore?" Look. You shoulda came. Lol

But then my heart melted when he called me from work yesterday when my flight got in and said "I'm just so glad you made it back safely!!" Then he admitted he was a little salty and I told him I could tell :look:

InchHighPrivateEye
He called you Mary Tyler Moore!!! LOL!! He really was salty!

I deserve this good man and all the nice things he does for me. He totally makes up for the heartbreaks I endured, the tears I shed, and all the no good losers from my past. I deserve this good man.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

When SO asked the telephone number of an ex that I introduced him to some time ago since we're still friends, I was so worried! (Don't ask)
So I fire off a text to my gf expressing this to which she responds "I know why but I can't say anything." Clearly some sort of surprise is coming up next week for my bday. I'm all smiles. But now I wish gf didn't even say THAT!

I had a weird dream. SO said something about marriage but for the life of me I can't remember what it was. Either we were about to get married or he was about to propose or something. I'm not putting any stock in this dream just found it funny as I no longer am thinking about marriage like that anymore.

Sent from the corner pay phone

Still going strong BUT still not official. We had a rough month in December but after I fall off the face of the Earth he went back to being his old self. I think how fast we were moving scared him and I can't lie it scared me too but it just felt natural. So we both just decided to let it be and here we are :grin:

Back