2013 Whats happening Relationship Folks

Whoa... O.o

Boo thang shole ain't no punk. :hide:

Details missy!!!!!

The altenator in my car went up yesterday. I was able to make it home. And Mr. Came over first thing this morning to replace it. I appreciate him so much. I have to think of something special to do for him.

Uh huh. I thought you two went to some fancy restaurant. Did you both get distracted??? :drunk:

Tee hee!!! We did suddenly feel like 20 miles was ohsofar to drive... Such a lovely night right here. With movies we sorta saw. He also loved my outfit the short time it was on :look:

Tee hee!!! We did suddenly feel like 20 miles was ohsofar to drive... Such a lovely night right here. With movies we sorta saw. He also loved my outfit the short time it was on :look:

Ooooooo! Get em lady!

He's perfect but I just find it hard to not focus on the small things like not putting his shoes up or leaving food out.

I say hurtful things and go IN on him and I'm not aware of it til after. I was raised with a blunt and independent mother and slowly I see that I am turning into her. I don't know how to let him feel like a man and handle things. I handle everything. Then I feel resentment for all that I do even though he would gladly help but I just don't let him. I criticize everything he does so now he feels he can't do anything right. I know it's something in my last that's affecting me but through counseling and years I thought it was over. It's not and I'm scared.

I used to just release my problems on here because you ladies are so wise but from constant bashing in the last and just observing what I see now...that's no longer an option.

My friends my age are too young to offer sound advice or really don't understand. But I know how I act either sooner or later will drive him away. Sooo on the outside we are perfect but on the inside I drive him away through this bipolar I love u then i don't need ANYBODY behavior. :(

Met my IG/twitter crush yesterday. Told him he was very handsome and he told me I was really pretty and gorgeous. Even if nothing happens more, that made me feel good. Took a picture together and we look good together too. :grin:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Got his number last night!!!!

I kissed him last night. And we're going on a date this weekend!!! :grin::grin::grin:

He made me breakfast in bed.. Im so in love with this man.

OAN he's very sensitive.. And everything needs to be a drawn out conversation when it really could be a yes or no answer. It's been driving me crazy lately.

The worst part of moving is packing up. Give me the strength to be done by tonight bc I leave for my parents house tomorrow before I leave for the big move.

Looks like +1 for Thanksgiving...

and...

oh snap!

Our first holiday together! Oh dear... here I go tailspinning like before on what to wear AND what to cook. Pffft! Yikes!!!

It's amazing. Things in my life have gone to hell in a hand basket....I would have probably completely melted down, but he supports me and encourages me and cheers me on on so many levels. Even in this mess I'm thankful I'm not in this by myself.

Woke up with this morning with the idea it's time to breakup with this man... now stay with me, ladies...

There he goes, flipping up the Thanksgiving Day plans. And 'lo and behold this fool texting about how he loves pie. Apple pie. Cant wait for some pie a la mode. I'm getting angry, about to blow up and tell him to go f---k himself and his damn pie! How dare he love that pie more than meeeeeeeeee!!!

Then I look at the calendar. Count. And oh... :look: about 8 days until Auntie Flo :lol:

Yea... time to take my herbs and keep some distance from him or i might REALLY go off some nonsense.

Woke up with this morning with the idea it's time to breakup with this man... now stay with me, ladies... There he goes, flipping up the Thanksgiving Day plans. And 'lo and behold this fool texting about how he loves pie. Apple pie. Cant wait for some pie a la mode. I'm getting angry, about to blow up and tell him to go f---k himself and his damn pie! How dare he love that pie more than meeeeeeeeee!!! Then I look at the calendar. Count. And oh... :look: about 8 days until Auntie Flo :lol: Yea... time to take my herbs and keep some distance from him or i might REALLY go off some nonsense.

:lol: Your posts make me laugh, DarkJoy. You are so set on not falling for this man. Guess what? TOO LATE! :giggle:

Sent from my iPad mini mini.

Last edited:
Ok so we're set to leave Friday morning...tomorrow's a holiday....guess who's scrambling to get it together.....wants to run to target and pick up stuff?!??

I on the other hand, am mostly packed...just need to finalize things....tomorrow, so I'm good.

:lol: Your posts make me laugh, @DarkJoy. You are so set on not falling for this man. Guess what? TOO LATE! :giggle:

Ooooo!!!!! Briabiggles!!!

liz-lemon-eye-roll.gif

:giggle:
She gonna get you!!!!!!!! Lmbo
I 'sho did crlsweetie912 :lachen:

DarkJoy. :lachen: I, on the other hand, have no problem admitting how in love I am with my man!

He came over with Chinese take out tonight and had me for dessert! Mmmm. The weird part was our dog. He was fascinated...like he'd never seen us before. He's just the right height where he can stand by the bed and rest his head on it. Weirdo!

Last edited:
DarkJoy. :lachen: I, on the other hand, have no problem admitting how in love I am with my man!

He came over with Chinese take out tonight and had me for dessert! Mmmm. The weird part was our dog. He was fascinated...like he'd never seen us before. He's just the right height where he can stand by the bed and rest his head on it. Weirdo!

Lol. Dogs are weird. Including mine.

DarkJoy the time of the month can break a relationship for sure! Oh I said 'relationship'....

crlsweetie912 your man is the best....sent from heaven. That's the kind if man I prayed for, one that loves me to the bone and will take care of me and the kids.

DarkJoy the time of the month can break a relationship for sure! Oh I said 'relationship'....

crlsweetie912 your man is the best....sent from heaven. That's the kind if man I prayed for, one that loves me to the bone and will take care of me and the kids.

Bublin trust me I surely know it. I can't even believe how blessed I am. He is such a loving and caring man. Every day I think of ways I can be a blessing to him. I love that man so much!

Y'all really messing with me today!

Think I hurt his feelings cuz I didn't want him to meet my folks. Oh well...

Back