2013 Whats happening Relationship Folks

Sigh......like I'm pinching myself.....I have met a truly amazing man who treats me like a queen.....loves and cares for me AND my boys. How did I get so blessed.....
And yesterday I was picking up ds from school and he asked me when me and his father got divorced. I told him you know we were never married.
He said..."oh good so you can marry Mr. D cause I like him!" My babies!
#twirling

Last edited:
i've been having a stressful week. my snuggle butt noticed and told me he doesn't like when I'm not happy so he invited me for a nice 2 hour lunch date today. yeah, i love him.

so apparently the visit to my sister's has been called off. i'm not even going to go over the reason why :rolleyes: lol so he is off the hook on that. meanwhile tomorrow is our date night and its my turn to plan it. i have no idea what we are going to do lol. im thinking about going down town check out some live bands then bowling. its just trying to find out exactly where to go. yelp.com take the wheel.

My boo's daughter got her first cycle yesterday. He's so upset. And this is his daddy daughter weekend....this should be interesting! !!!!

Last edited:
i love my boo, i really do, but he has to be the most unaffectionate person in the entire world. he completely hates public affection. he even hates touchy feeley time when it's just the two of us. he works 2 jobs 7 days a week so when i have the chance to see him, i become abnormally aggressive and touchy, but he always gives me side eye. he might let me tough him for a few seconds before he is telling me to "calm down, it's ok".

Ugh. Why be a baby? Don't think you'll like a movie. Don't go. It's so simple. And it's just a movie. I will and have gone without you. Next time I will. Killing my Hemsworth/Elba vibes.

Btw.... Thor 2 is good lol.

we suck at communicating. i don't know where or why there is a disconnect but we are headed for doom if we don't fix it. i sent him a sweet text relaying this and told him i will see him sunday night and he replied "mmmmhmmmm sunday around 4ish" meh.

Yesterday he told me I was so so pretty and he let me hold his hand for 3 seconds without putting up any fight and no complaints!

My boo's daughter got her first cycle yesterday. He's so upset. And this is his daddy daughter weekend....this should be interesting! !!!!

Ummm this fool sent her daughter who just got her period a DAY ago to her father with four pads (for the weekend) and said.....your father is gonna have to figure it out....smdh. Who does that!!!!!!!!

SO's bday, we were supposed to have our moms over (plus my niece up from FL). Why did his mother call an hour before they're supposed to get here talking bout, 'Oh, I'm bringing my mom and her 'friend'.' :rolleyes: Now, grandma is cool, a little 'much' but fine. Her friend, otoh. I honestly did not know old southern men threw shade like that. :nono: Everytime I see him, I have to shut him down (nicely, of course). My mother was like, Do I have permission to pop him in the mouth? :lol: I'm like, No, ma, I got it.

But, uuuuuggggghhhh. I look nice at least, cleaned the house like I was a slave, from vents to baseboards. I'm exhausted. At this point, I don't wanna see NObody. :ohwell:

Having a rum and coke- the one bright spot in my day thus far.

I think i literally had the worst day of my life yesterday. So much ish went down i was a mess from the time i woke up until finally getting home close to 11pm. He was at work and called close to him getting off heard the distress in my voice and came right over once he was off. We have our problems and things are not perfect but situations like that lets me know that this man is the one. Depsite our problems i needed someone and he was there for me. We are going to be okay.

VENT:

My family gets on my nerves. My friends get on my nerves.

If I hear one more thing about getting married I'm going to pluck somebody. I want no parts. Dont want to get engaged again, dont want get married any time soon. mmkay. thank you and goodbye.

Can I figure out my life first. it's taking me a minute, but ya'll will be alright. trust me. aye-o-kkkayyy.

I'm trying to figure out how to freeze my eggs.

VENT: My family gets on my nerves. My friends get on my nerves. If I hear one more thing about getting married I'm going to pluck somebody. I want no parts. Dont want to get engaged again, dont want get married any time soon. mmkay. thank you and goodbye. Can I figure out my life first. it's taking me a minute, but ya'll will be alright. trust me. aye-o-kkkayyy. I'm trying to figure out how to freeze my eggs.

I understand.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Last night went well.

Soon as grandma's 'friend' walked in the door, I offered him a drink. He declined because he was driving, so I recruited someone else to drive and poured him a drink. :lol: Great grandfather was there too, and even he had a drink. (SO was like, wow, I don't think I've ever seen him drink alcohol, lol.) I figured, get everybody liquored up, I win. :yep:

Grandma's friend was like 'She's a great hostess. :yep:' :lol:

I didn't sit down the whole time but they ate and left in a timely manner, so that wasn't too bad. I musta did well, my labor so inspired SO that he was like, 'Go 'head and pick out pair of brown boots.' So I'm getting gifts on HIS bday. Win! :clap:

I was away for a long weekend visiting my new baby nephew in Philly. When I got home, my SO had dinner cooking in my crock pot. Awesome!! Even better....he put love notes all over my apartment. Tons of them on cute heart shaped post it's. I've never had a man do something so sweet.

I can't believe how smoothly this relationship is progressing. I thought he could be 'the one' at 4 months. Now, at 6 months, I know 100%. :cloud9:

Sent from my iPad mini mini.

Omg! Dancing in the club all night, eyes on me, playing kissy face was amaaaazing. It was like nobody was there. We want more, we want more!

I was away for a long weekend visiting my new baby nephew in Philly. When I got home, my SO had dinner cooking in my crock pot. Awesome!! Even better....he put love notes all over my apartment. Tons of them on cute heart shaped post it's. I've never had a man do something so sweet.

I can't believe how smoothly this relationship is progressing. I thought he could be 'the one' at 4 months. Now, at 6 months, I know 100%. :cloud9:

This is so sweet. I'm so happy for you!!!!!

Spent the whole afternoon/evening with my love. We were just talking watching movies. And I caught him looking at me. I never had anyone look at me like that. I could see the love in his eyes for me. It made me cry.
We got to talking and I told him I was happy not sad. After all the things I have been through......to finally find true love. It's amazing! !!!!! :reddancer:

It's football night, he done disappeared into the TV! :look: :lol: Same happened last night, sunday night football, i guess.

I have never dated a sports fan before. Now I understand the disappearances. They are still foreign to me. lol

so i had veterans day but he did not.
I convinced him to call in sick, and we had such a relaxing, fun day. literally we were in bed most of the day :look: then went out to eat, had some drinks. and then came back to bed. :look:

Spent the whole afternoon/evening with my love. We were just talking watching movies. And I caught him looking at me. I never had anyone look at me like that. I could see the love in his eyes for me. It made me cry.
We got to talking and I told him I was happy not sad. After all the things I have been through......to finally find true love. It's amazing! !!!!! :reddancer:

crlsweetie912

I can't wait to experience that... I've never had a man look at me in that way. I'm happy for you :)

It's football night, he done disappeared into the TV! :look: :lol: Same happened last night, sunday night football, i guess. I have never dated a sports fan before. Now I understand the disappearances. They are still foreign to me. lol

This happens every Sunday we're together. I like football but for some reason can't stay awake when watching on TV. I get lots of rest during football season! SO always says "You need help getting to sleep, baby? Let me put the game on for you...." :lol:

It felt good talking to twin on FaceTime. It's crazy how we tend to think that same things at the sane time. I also thought it was funny that he said guess what I got and he showed a full sized mirror. I kept thinking about how I needed one but never told anyone. He is selling those in his warehouse and thought of me. I like that we are very in tunewith each other despite the distance. We were talking about a heavy topic and then he said on a lighter note how do you feel about getting married in Africa? I would love that tbh. Then he sent me a link to 2 week Africa getaway. He is ready if I doubted before lol.

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

crlsweetie912

I can't wait to experience that... I've never had a man look at me in that way. I'm happy for you :)

Awww...thank you! I have never had this before now. It's truly almost overwhelming...in a good way. Right after he left he sent me this....

I love talking to u baby I miss u already .....sleep well my love.......
I feel so blessed!!!!!

Back