2013 Whats happening Relationship Folks

Met my IG/twitter crush yesterday. Told him he was very handsome and he told me I was really pretty and gorgeous. Even if nothing happens more, that made me feel good. Took a picture together and we look good together too. :grin:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Met my IG/twitter crush yesterday. Told him he was very handsome and he told me I was really pretty and gorgeous. Even if nothing happens more, that made me feel good. Took a picture together and we look good together too. :grin: Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

How did THAT happen!!

Me: "Babe, let's get a Rosetta Stone and learn a new language together."

Him: "That sounds like fun! I'll get the Rosetta Stone....after football season."

:smirk:

How did THAT happen!!

We're greek (just never met) and were at a unity tailgate for homecoming yesterday. Me and my neo have crushes on him and his LB. She and I also have the same first name so it's cute that we both like LBs. :lol: We and another sister decide to walk to their tent (the neo had the goal of telling her crush she liked him; me, I just wanted to meet mine. :look:) So, the third sister introduced me to him and I started talking to him, getting to know him. He was very friendly and nice. I tell him, "I never do this but I just wanted you to know that you're really handsome." He goes, "Oh thank you, you're really pretty." I say, "Awww thanks, I never hear that!" He says, "what?? you're gorgeous. You should hear that everyday." :love: Later on, I ask for a picture, and we look really nice. We keep talking, and I drop my drink on my foot, which was really disappointing because he was right, that Ape Spit was delicious. :look: He ran and got some water to clean myself with. So I don't know, I guess we'll see what happens!!

ETA: He's an Alpha. I love Alphas. :look:

Last edited:
oooohhh his friends were all gone and made other plans, so we had run of the house to ourselves. :look:

the bbq sure was good :look:

He had a good time. Told me that he loved my uncle. I knew that would happen. They are both techies and foosball lovers. They immediately flock to each other and soon after unc was showing him his "man" room :rolleyes: i knew my aunt was going to poke and prod him and surprisingly she waited until we were about to leave. She said something on the lines of "so will i be getting a new nephew in law?" :blush: SO wasnt so standoffish as he usually is. I think once my uncle got a hold of him he opene up a lot. My aunt eagerly mentioned how i have never brought a man home and it was excited to see me with one....finally smh. She is the type to put her foot in her mouth and i briefed SO before. Overall it was a successful event and i thanked him for changing his mind. Hopefully he will trust me now should something similar happens like this again. I told him that i knew that he would have fun and wouldnt have invited him if i thought he wouldnt.

He had a good time. Told me that he loved my uncle. I knew that would happen. They are both techies and foosball lovers. They immediately flock to each other and soon after unc was showing him his "man" room :rolleyes: i knew my aunt was going to poke and prod him and surprisingly she waited until we were about to leave. She said something on the lines of "so will i be getting a new nephew in law?" :blush: SO wasnt so standoffish as he usually is. I think once my uncle got a hold of him he opene up a lot. My aunt eagerly mentioned how i have never brought a man home and it was excited to see me with one....finally smh. She is the type to put her foot in her mouth and i briefed SO before. Overall it was a successful event and i thanked him for changing his mind. Hopefully he will trust me now should something similar happens like this again. I told him that i knew that he would have fun and wouldnt have invited him if i thought he wouldnt.

I'm so glad y'all had a good time!!!!!!

My mom texted him today, worried about me (I was driving back from a work trip) and he called me and said "DO NOT tell your mom I told you she texted me or she won't want to text me again. Now call her, she's worried about you." Awwwww. They have their little secrets. Which is good, as long as one of them always tells me :look: last time he texted her and she told me and told me not to tell. I like that their lines of communication are open....to me :look:

Now how do I get my dad invited to this little love fest? Hm.

Haven't seen SO for a week. Normally, this would be the day that I'd pack up and go spend a long weekend with him. I told him I wasn't coming this week bc I have an event here on Saturday and am flying to Philly next week. We were just going to see each other when he comes here Saturday evening. I can't wait though. I miss him too much. It's worth the drive to see him even if it's just for one night. Gonna pack up the pup and head out there and surprise him! I can't wait to spend the evening handing out Halloween candy with him. He'll be so happy. I know he's missing the pup and I. :grin: Sent from my iPad mini mini.

Last edited:
I'm getting a little nervous about this move but my SO is excited. Im glad he feels this way bc I'm thinking about all the things I have to do before I move. I'll be with him in a month!

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

-Trying to find that spark in my relationship again. I think we're just tired and run down. I don't know what to do to get us back to "us".

-I have GOT to let past hurt go. It's killing my relationship. I want to be happy with this man. I'm so afraid that he's going to hurt me that I'm making things worse and pushing him away.

-I think my weight affects my insecurity issues, and that makes things worse at home. So I need to get control of myself, and get some outside friends so we aren't all up on each other all the time.

My cousin is getting married in December and sent me an invite with 3 reserves so I invited him. The closer the date gets the more I realize that he's going to be meeting a lot of family O_o thank God its not as big as my dads side. Glad he said yes though...nervous though.

His bday is coming up next week and I have tricks up my sleeve. He doesn't like to celebrate it bc his parents didn't growing up, but I want to make him feel as special as he made me feel last year. I gave him a card last year but this year...will be better! :happy:

We're greek (just never met) and were at a unity tailgate for homecoming yesterday. Me and my neo have crushes on him and his LB. She and I also have the same first name so it's cute that we both like LBs. :lol: We and another sister decide to walk to their tent (the neo had the goal of telling her crush she liked him; me, I just wanted to meet mine. :look:) So, the third sister introduced me to him and I started talking to him, getting to know him. He was very friendly and nice. I tell him, "I never do this but I just wanted you to know that you're really handsome." He goes, "Oh thank you, you're really pretty." I say, "Awww thanks, I never hear that!" He says, "what?? you're gorgeous. You should hear that everyday." :love: Later on, I ask for a picture, and we look really nice. We keep talking, and I drop my drink on my foot, which was really disappointing because he was right, that Ape Spit was delicious. :look: He ran and got some water to clean myself with. So I don't know, I guess we'll see what happens!! ETA: He's an Alpha. I love Alphas. :look:

BGT I love Alphas as well :look: I've never met a dumb or underwhelmingly employed Alpha :look:

My boyfriend is starting to lose his faith. When I met him 3 months ago he was deep in his faith with God & Jesus. Lately he has had question about the validity of the bible. I am not well versed in the word but I am a believer and his faith has made my faith stronger. Now he talks about the government and how he heard on WBIN that the Jesus story was talking from the stars. It makes me sad because I know I can't be with a person that has no belief in God... Not sure how to go about this. He is still opened to research and attending my church with me.

I never mentioned he got a promotion a month ago, which is why he went away a couple weeks ago for training. I am very proud of him for taking it even though he doesnt really want it.

He started his new duties this week and has been busy, plus its getting towards their busy season (holidays). He manages to send a couple messages a day, but still.

I miss his punk arse :look:

(that's as affectionate as I'm gonna get! :lol:)

I love this man! He goes above and beyond for me. He does absolutely anything to put a smile on my face. We think alike on many views and I like the fact when we disagree we debate to the death and think its fun and entertaining. Don't get me wrong we have our ups as well as our downs but it's very minor issues compared to the stuff other people may be going through. When he brought up marriage a while back, I felt suffocated and got cold feet but I can honestly say I'm leaning more into it. I can't say 100% but very close

Met my IG/twitter crush yesterday. Told him he was very handsome and he told me I was really pretty and gorgeous. Even if nothing happens more, that made me feel good. Took a picture together and we look good together too. :grin: Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Got his number last night!!!!

I love my baby.....and I think my boys are coming around. I was getting dressed for work this morning with my son. And I said whoo I need to find a rich man to marry! Cause I sure don't feel like going to work today. My son said....Ma that ain't right, what about Mr. D!!!!!! I was dying laughing.

So he kinda pissed me off last night. I had yet another car situation and I needed him to help me think fast, and how to handle it..... So while I was handling the situation, he didn't answer at first...but then kept calling wondering what I was doing/going to do. I kinda barked at him, all the extra phone calls and multiple questions was not helping my situation.Unbeknownst to me he was finializing our up coming trip and passing out candy.... UGH!

I'm still feeling some kind of way....

I mentioned that I wanted a caribbean island bday vacation getaway for my bday in a couple of months....alone! Before I got to the alone part, he was all cheesing and his faced DROPPED so quickly when I got to alone hahahahaha!
Apparently he had been thinking about taking me away teehee.

Yyyyyyeah, I'ma shut my mouth on this 'alone' crap. Ima sound like Debo and Red in Friday in the bicycle scene "Man, Pops is trippin. He wants me to ask for my bike back, You know I wouldnt trip." LOL

sometimes it's nice to know you are loved.:love2:

I take it for granted a lot. Just so consumed with everything else sometimes. what I dont have, what I want, what I think I need. I've been fortunate in my life that I've always been able to find love so it's never been something I've searched for. I always know that I'm loved, there are usually other things I feel I'm missing of a more practical or utilitarian nature that tend to takeover.

sometimes I just wish those close to me loved me a little less and helped me a bit more. It's one of my biggest relationship fears, having a relationship based on love. how much someone loves me even though I'm not happy with other things. dont want to be stuck or engulfed in feelings. Even still, I need to learn to show a bit more appreciation for the emotional investment of those around me.

I love my baby.....and I think my boys are coming around. I was getting dressed for work this morning with my son. And I said whoo I need to find a rich man to marry! Cause I sure don't feel like going to work today. My son said....Ma that ain't right, what about Mr. D!!!!!! I was dying laughing.

this really made me laugh. he's looking out for Mr. D, that is so cute! :lol:

I mentioned that I wanted a caribbean island bday vacation getaway for my bday in a couple of months....alone! Before I got to the alone part, he was all cheesing and his faced DROPPED so quickly when I got to alone hahahahaha!
Apparently he had been thinking about taking me away teehee.

Yyyyyyeah, I'ma shut my mouth on this 'alone' crap. Ima sound like Debo and Red in Friday in the bicycle scene "Man, Pops is trippin. He wants me to ask for my bike back, You know I wouldnt trip." LOL

this made me laugh too! we women can be so mean sometimes. I'm literally lol'ing.

I love when my boyfriend and I play GTA V together online. I shot him in the head for wrecking one of my cars. He ran me over in his SUV :rofl:

Darn it y'all are about to make me get a boyfriend to have mushy stuff to post in here :giggle: but if I get this job I want I'm gonna be on the money chase not man chase :look:

Back